The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #2

#1ToddlarodPosted 5/13/2013 11:22:50 PM(edited)
1. WELCOME:

Hello! Welcome to The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen!
PLEASE read all of this so you know everything that can be done and everything we are doing in the club.

This is a club meant to benefit everyone. It is meant to work as a community. Therefore, you cannot only advertise your pawn and never be heard from again.

This club works both ways. "You hire us, we hire you." Keep in mind that hiring pawns of other members and them reporting it to the club is a great way to get noticed and be more likely to get hired. Another great way to do this is to be active within our community.

TO THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN: PLEASE PLACE YOUR INFORMATION EXACTLY AS THE EXAMPLE SHOWS SO I CAN EASILY AND QUICKLY ADD YOU TO MY NOTES.

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Level* | Vocation

Example:
Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

* not specific. Examples: >100, >50, >150, 200

Bolded: see #6
----------

2. FEATURED PAWN OF THE WEEK:

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED PAWN: LayoftheAutumn's Ranger, Autum!

The best pawn that I(toddlarod) used in the previous week. I will take the featured pawn along with me for the entire week and will personally endorse the pawn to the entire club.
----------
3. REWARDS PROGRAM:

In my notes, I will keep track of how many hires are reported for each member. When a member reaches a certain amount of hires, I will contact them, allowing them a reward.

The list of rewards are as follows:

5 hires - Portcrystal + Wakestone OR better weapons/armor.
10 hires - Single choice of a Cursed item, level 3.
15 hires - Two level 3 Cursed items of choice.
20 hires - Three level 3 Cursed items of choice.

After you purchase something with your hires, they will be reset to 0. The process is repeated as long as the member is in the Club.

NOTE: You must give the pawn at least a certain amount of RC for each level of hires to get another hire counted in the Rewards Program.

1-5 hires - 5,000 RC
6-10 hires - 10,000 RC
11-15 hires - 15,000 RC
16+ hires - 20,000 RC

Also - you can have up to 100 hires counted. At that point, you must spend them or they will be reset to 0. You have the opportunity at any time you have enough hires to spend them - simply let me know.
----------
4. RC SERVICE:

I, toddlarod, will be offering an RC service. Through this, I will trade you a leveled amount of RC for specific items.
Cursed items by level. 1, 2, 3
Novelty : 10k, 30k, 75k
Gear:40k, 70k, 100k
Weapon: 50k, 80k, 110k
Armor: 70k, 110k, 150k

•Only one of each level at a time.
For example: you can not trade me Level 3 Gear, Weapons and Armor, but you can send a single level 1, 2 and 3 or any individual and I will pay you accordingly.
----------
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#2Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:28:04 PM(edited)
5. ALL-STAR PAWNS:

All-Star Pawns will be placed on a separate list above the regular list. These are pawns that have earned their way onto the list by any of the following:

•Being active
•Being generous
•Being helpful
•Hiring a lot of pawns
•Taking part in Club activities

A single pawn will be added to the All-Star list per week in a DIFFERENT way. I will make a poll each week with random pawns from the club and whoever gets the most votes will have a permanent spot on the list.

ALL-STAR PAWNS:

Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

Sinvalentines | sinvalentines | cally | 200 | Fighter/Warrior

Silbe | mezzokakerlake/mezzokakerlake2 | Petz/Heiji | <200/<50 | Fighter/Ranger

MortimerShadow | MortifiedShadow | Alexandra | <150 | Mage

Crazyfuel | LayoftheAutumn | Autumn | <150 | Ranger

AbhorrentDeity | HeimdallsWrath | Hyperion | >100 | Fighter

Mark_Fury | Mark_Fury_ | Panthro | <150 | Mage

badlad1018 | Tenrosu | Karin | 200 | Sorcerer

----------
6. THE PAWNS:

This is our spreadsheet in which all of the pawns are to be placed. I ask that you please add yourself in and update yourself whenever it is necessary as I will be extremely busy with the rest of the parts of this club.

As stated before, when entering your information on the spreadsheet, place it like this.

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Pawn Level | Vocation

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKYogUIZmHxdDdDT0FZU2NZWlhvV0VwZ2lEZDVQU0E&rm=full#gid=0
----------
---
#3badlad1018Posted 5/13/2013 11:32:17 PM(edited)
I am getting ready to go on a hire spree. I love the new setup for the pawn trading club.
---
Gamefaqs - Same questions every day!
#4Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:30:30 PM
badlad1018 posted...
I am getting ready to go on a hire spree. I love the new setup cor the pawn trading club.

Thanks. I just happened to edit my second post, welcome to the All-Star list my friend.

I'm making my notes to keep everything as clean as possible. Will update stuff a few times a day so everyone knows where they stand as far as the RC Service and the Rewards Program.

I would advise to everyone that they read the entirety of the first two posts to prevent any future confusion. Believe me - it WILL benefit you!
---
#5Tasty_SoupPosted 5/13/2013 11:34:08 PM
Any way you can make the cell for PSNs longer? It cuts out the last letter of my psn, haha
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Pawn Name: Zanzibar
#6YamijiiPosted 5/13/2013 11:34:45 PM
I'll add myself in, already been wandering around with a few random pawns today, looking forward to getting a few more people.
---
PSN: Gigetsu. Destiny Lvl 200 Fighter Ult/Scath
2nd PSN: Sovereign-Erebus. Leila Lvl 76 Sorcerer Ult/ Challenger
#7Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:35:05 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
Any way you can make the cell for PSNs longer? It cuts out the last letter of my psn, haha

I don't know how :/ I will try, though.
---
#8Tasty_SoupPosted 5/13/2013 11:36:54 PM
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...

I don't know how :/ I will try, though.

Thanks, would be nice
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Pawn Name: Zanzibar
#9Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:37:42 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...

Blast, turns out I can't. Sorry. Put your PSN in the Inclinations category? Put "PSN:" before it though. Sorry about that. :/
---
#10Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:38:19 PM
Yamijii posted...
I'll add myself in, already been wandering around with a few random pawns today, looking forward to getting a few more people.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you. :)
---