The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #2

#41thanatos83Posted 5/14/2013 4:46:45 AM
Sephirotheu posted...
IF anyone needs BB cursed weapons lvl 3, PM me on PSN: Sephirotheu, i dont need anything on return.

I`d love to get some, but I`m at work for the next 5h. :(
My PSN is Jamiaro IF you can add me, I`ll confirm it as soon I get back home.
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 59 Strider. Inc: Utilitarian/Scather/Challenger
#42wyrm_huntPosted 5/14/2013 4:51:50 AM
Yamijii posted...
Wyrm, I'll give Marian another go in just a bit. Taking out some other people first~

Just released Toddlarod & Striderbadyguy's pawns after a few Death/Daimon runs~

wew, thanks

a bit out of topic here, but i want to make a warrior arisen, and strider/ranger pawn as addition to the family, any suggestion for warrior build? i think i know what i want to do with ranger pawn, but warrior, i'm not so sure
---
PSN: khakhie Pawn: Alice (lvl 200 mage)
Alt PSN: khiekhan Pawn: Marian (lvl 200 fighter)
#43coolford98Posted 5/14/2013 4:59:20 AM
I would like to join as well.

Coolford98 | Coolford98 | Emilia | lvl 53 | sorcerer
#44Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:01:38 AM
Alright, good morning everyone. If I stay home from school I should be able to update all of the RC Service(if there is any) and Rewards Program information in a few hours. Otherwise, you will have to wait quite a while.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#45StarBladeEdgePosted 5/14/2013 5:53:18 AM
you people don't hire pawns anyway......
---
known troll
#46Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:58:43 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
you people don't hire pawns anyway......

Ok m8
---
#47Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:03:24 AM
Alright, I have the Rewards Program list updated but the few people on it only have one hire. I will update it on here once more people are on there and with more hires.
---
#48FavriellePosted 5/14/2013 6:11:10 AM
Toddlarod posted...
Alright, I have the Rewards Program list updated but the few people on it only have one hire. I will update it on here once more people are on there and with more hires.

You can exclude me from any rewards, as I just like to hire pawns from the club to help others. The pawns that are with me currently will not be released for a few days, but I am still here and playing ;)
---
PSN: rogue_cat & kitty-paw
Pawn: Katniss, Level oo Ranger & Favri, Level <70 Sorcerer
#49thanatos83Posted 5/14/2013 6:13:09 AM
Favrielle posted...
Toddlarod posted...

You can exclude me from any rewards, as I just like to hire pawns from the club to help others. The pawns that are with me currently will not be released for a few days, but I am still here and playing ;)

What pawns are you using? :) I`m gonna switch mine in a couple of days, so I`m always looking for more options. Currently holdin a mage and a sorcerer, levels 40-53ish.
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 59 Strider. Inc: Utilitarian/Scather/Challenger
#50Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:24:42 AM
Favrielle posted...
Toddlarod posted...

Thanks for the update and thanks for letting me know you don't want involvement in the rewards system. Very kind of you to just want to help. Maybe a future All-Star member. :P

Oh, and hey, why did you change your pawn to Katniss? Michonne was so cool lol :)

You know, when she wasn't white. That was just weird
---