top tier weapons

#1TSotPPosted 5/15/2013 12:17:32 PM
what is the new listing for weapons.

I know that before DA it went (Best to Worst)

Ur-Dragon
Everfall
Gregori
Stage 7 (post game Caxton)
Gold Idol

But the Bow i got off of Gregori (Dragon's Rancor) seems to be much better than Fey Whisper now. Was that changed with BBI?

It does actually make more sense, since Gregori's weapons should be second only to the Ur's. And not the random ones found in the Everfall. (Lore wise, not gameplay wise)
---
DD:DA
PSN's: TSotP [Hawke - lv90+ Fit] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ran] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv58 Sor] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv44 Sor]
#2MrSmi7hPosted 5/15/2013 12:23:48 PM
Yeah, I have found the dragon weapons stronger now, not in every case, I think everfall archistaff is still better, don't remember if something have changed or was this way always, but I remember myself farming to get the stuff from Joye.
---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
#3Arc166Posted 5/15/2013 12:24:25 PM
BBI level 3
BBI level 2
Grigori
BBI level 1-Ur-Everfall
Crap on a stick

Something like that prolly
#4TSotP(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 1:09:03 PM
awesome, thanks.

Now i wish i has taken daggers with me to face Gregori. I didn't bother because i knew i could buy better ones in the everfall, so instead i took my Carnation.

(on the plus side, i now know that Dragon's Dogma is a better sword and can DF it and put it on Hawke, which better matches his armor anyway)
---
DD:DA
PSN's: TSotP [Hawke - lv90+ Fit] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ran] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv58 Sor] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv44 Sor]