The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #4

#1ToddlarodPosted 5/17/2013 9:53:50 PM
1. WELCOME:

Hello! Welcome to The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen!
PLEASE read all of this so you know everything that can be done and everything we are doing in the club.

This is a club meant to benefit everyone. It is meant to work as a community. Therefore, you cannot only advertise your pawn and never be heard from again.

If you join, you must be an active member. If you aren't, you may be considered to be not playing anymore and will be removed from the list. Don't just advertise yourself. You can talk about the pawns you have with you, about who gave you what(very helpful so they can get points on the Rewards Program), or really anything pertaining to the game or the club, just don't advertise yourself once and disappear.

This club works both ways. "You hire us, we hire you." Keep in mind that hiring pawns of other members and them reporting it to the club is a great way to get noticed and be more likely to get hired. Another great way to do this is to be active within our community.

TO THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN: PLEASE PLACE YOUR INFO ON THE SPREADSHEET LIKE SO:

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Level* | Vocation

Example:
Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

* not specific. Examples: >100, >50, >150, 200

Bolded: see #6
----------

2. FEATURED PAWN OF THE WEEK

THE FEATURED PAWN OF THE WEEK IS:

The best pawn that I(toddlarod) used in the previous week. I will take the featured pawn along with me for the entire week and will personally endorse the pawn to the entire club.
----------
3. REWARDS PROGRAM

In my notes, I will keep track of how many hires are reported for each member. When a member reaches a certain amount of hires, I will contact them, allowing them a reward.

The list of rewards are as follows:

5 hires - Portcrystal + Wakestone OR one level 1 Cursed item of choice.
10 hires - Two level 2 Cursed items of choice.
15 hires - One level 3 Cursed item of choice.
20 hires - Two level 3 Cursed items of choice.

After you purchase something with your hires, they will be reset to 0. The process is repeated as long as the member is in the Club.

NOTE: You must give the pawn at least a certain amount of RC for each level of hires to get another hire counted in the Rewards Program.

1-5 hires - 5,000 RC
6-10 hires - 10,000 RC
11-15 hires - 15,000 RC
16+ hires - 20,000 RC

Also - you can have up to 100 hires counted. At that point, you must spend them or they will be reset to 0. You have the opportunity at any time you have enough hires to spend them - simply let me know.

Here is our spreadsheet which keeps track of how many hires each person has. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF HIRE REPORTS YOU HAVE RECEIVED:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udHBWNEVOcWFZVU85enljTEZLOGhEVmc&usp=drive_web

----------
4. RC SERVICE:

I, toddlarod, will be offering an RC service. Through this, I will trade you a leveled amount of RC for specific items.
Cursed items by level. 1, 2, 3
Novelty : 10k, 30k, 50k
Gear:40k, 70k, 100k
Weapon: 50k, 80k, 110k
Armor: 70k, 100k, 130k
•Only one of each level at a time.
For example: you can not trade me Level 3 Gear, Weapons and Armor, but you can send a single level 1, 2 and 3 or any individual and I will pay you accordingly.

Here is the spreadsheet that holds all of the prices and anybody I owe RC to:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udDRQWjhWSFZ1Q2dxOXdSeFlLaVU0ZlE&usp=drive_web

----------
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#2Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:54:15 PM
5. ALL-STAR PAWNS:

All-Star Pawns will be placed on a separate list above the regular list. These are pawns that have earned their way onto the list by any of the following:

•Being active
•Being generous
•Being helpful
•Hiring a lot of pawns
•Taking part in Club activities

A single pawn will be added to the All-Star list per week in a DIFFERENT way. I will make a poll each week with random pawns from the club and whoever gets the most votes will have a permanent spot on the list.

All-Star Pawns:

Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

Sinvalentines | sinvalentines | cally | 200 | Fighter/Warrior

Silbe | mezzokakerlake/mezzokakerlake2 | Petz/Heiji | <200/<50 | Fighter/Ranger

MortimerShadow | MortifiedShadow | Alexandra | <150 | Mage

Crazyfuel | LayoftheAutumn | Autumn | <150 | Ranger

AbhorrentDeity | HeimdallsWrath | Hyperion | >100 | Fighter

Mark_Fury | Mark_Fury_ | Panthro | <150 | Mage

Nicodimus | Nicodimus222 | Mina | <150 | Mage

Lefunk11 | Lefunk11 | Ashleigh | <200 | Strider/Fighter

Deepgain | Westgate24 | Madeleine | 200 | Mage

Draco2139 | draco2139 | Merlin | <150 | Sorcerer

Badlad1018 | Tenrosu | Karin | 200 | Sorcerer
----------
6. THE PAWNS:

This is our spreadsheet in which all of the pawns are to be placed. I ask that you please add yourself in and update yourself whenever it is necessary as I will be extremely busy with the rest of the parts of this club.

As stated before, when entering your information on the spreadsheet, place it like this.

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Pawn Level | Vocation

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKYogUIZmHxdDdDT0FZU2NZWlhvV0VwZ2lEZDVQU0E&rm=full#gid=0

I ask that you PLEASE update yourself to the spreadsheet and when your info changes that you update it so people looking for something specific find it easily.
----------
---
#3Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:56:34 PM
I'm starting this now because I'm really busy and at my cousin's. I will update everything.. Absolutely everything tomorrow morning, then tomorrow night and then Sunday I will be home. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

Fill up the last board please!
---
#4frozentunaPosted 5/17/2013 10:01:19 PM
Nice work on keeping this topic alive TC, it really helps those of us who need pawn hires.

May I make a request though, for the pawn levels to be a little more specific? For example, if a pawn is level 29 it makes more sense for it to be <30, rather than <100.
This is not a big deal for players level 150 and above, but for low level players it really helps out while searching.
#5K3mpPosted 5/17/2013 10:01:43 PM
People who rent my pawn, I always do my absolute best to return the favor and get you as much rc as i can back. I haven't failed yet.

Currently a 114 mage, 2k magic. Feel free to add me on psn If it's too expensive to rent her. PSN: Multhirius

She packs High Ingle, High Levin, High Comestation, High Anodyne, High Halidom, Holy Affinity. She's also got some nice resistances 100% resistance to petrification, sleep, silence, stifling, blindness, and others with at least marginal resistance

Scather/Challenger
---
PSN: Multhirius
GT: Thek3mp
#6K3mpPosted 5/17/2013 10:03:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7K3mpPosted 5/17/2013 10:08:24 PM
K3mp posted...
Toddlarod posted...
I'm starting this now because I'm really busy and at my cousin's. I will update everything.. Absolutely everything tomorrow morning, then tomorrow night and then Sunday I will be home. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

Fill up the last board please!

I'd also like this, Plus maybe a column for the owner to leave a note or something.

Does the spreadsheet ever get wiped? It would make sense every so often to get rid of inactive pawns and the like

Wrong quote

frozentuna posted...
Nice work on keeping this topic alive TC, it really helps those of us who need pawn hires.

May I make a request though, for the pawn levels to be a little more specific? For example, if a pawn is level 29 it makes more sense for it to be <30, rather than <100.
This is not a big deal for players level 150 and above, but for low level players it really helps out while searching.

---
PSN: Multhirius
GT: Thek3mp
#8badlad1018Posted 5/17/2013 10:31:09 PM
Thanks to JL_Hurricane for 16k RC! (guessing Karin died since the 3 stars across the board)
---
PSN: Tenrosu
Pawn: Karin - Sorcerer - Level 200
#9DingKingPosted 5/17/2013 10:35:59 PM
Yamijii I just sent you a friend request so I can use your pawn for Btterblack/Ur Hunts. I'll share my treasure.
---
Currently Playing:Injustice, Disgaea 3, BioShock Infinite, Sonic Transformed
TECHNODROME:LET'S KICK SHELL! PSN/Nintendo Network:DingKingDS
#10DingKingPosted 5/17/2013 10:36:49 PM
also damn this game for being so addicting. I don't even WANT to play anything else lol.
---
Currently Playing:Injustice, Disgaea 3, BioShock Infinite, Sonic Transformed
TECHNODROME:LET'S KICK SHELL! PSN/Nintendo Network:DingKingDS