The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #10

#461KidwegotbeefPosted 6/18/2013 4:13:52 PM
cshaw420 posted...
Dylan is awesome btw using him now

for some reason he gets 3/4 thru a spell and jump tho i hope im not screwing him up with all my warrior jumping around

I think they got warrior confused with samurai run jump hit in the head run away rinse repeat

Cant wait for the new DLC Warrior pack 3 new skill parry+ xbow

Theres a new DLC warrior pack coming out? I have a strength character who plays mostly as a strider/ranger/assasin but she has been known to tank with a huge sword every now and again. I'd like more information on this.
---
"Hey L, did you know? Angels of Death love apples."
Psn: La-Fantoma Pawn: Marisha/ Psn: XxNether_RealmxX Pawn: Envy
#462KidwegotbeefPosted 6/18/2013 4:23:14 PM
Mikey3213211 posted...
Jinxle666 posted...
Hi everyone, this is just a little request from everyone or anyone who has used jinxle.
Can you please leave just alittle feedback so I can shape him into a competent sorcerer. The habits he has, the silly mistakes he makes so I can try to perfect his behaviour due to this being my first play through all feedback is welcome so I can not make the same mistakes again.

Thx again and happy hunting to all

Ill bring him alone with my pawn so she can teach Jinxle how to be a sorcerer.

Lol, it isn't that he needs to be taught how to be a sorcerer, when i had him with me, (was rolling a 4 sorc team) he actually did really well. He loved to sync his Bolide with Marisha's, which usually resulted in a triple Bolide that destroyed everything...

He also did something i never saw a pawn at his level do before, he would go behind cover, (like a wall or column or something, behind a stair well) and cast his Gicel. Lol every time, he never got interupted and would always move out when it was fully charged. He froze 3 Garm, consecutively using this method, they would go to launch him, he'd duck behind cover, charge his Gicel, freeze em'.

Dude's smart.
---
"Hey L, did you know? Angels of Death love apples."
Psn: La-Fantoma Pawn: Marisha/ Psn: XxNether_RealmxX Pawn: Envy
#463Jinxle666Posted 6/18/2013 4:28:40 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
cshaw420 posted...
Dylan is awesome btw using him now

for some reason he gets 3/4 thru a spell and jump tho i hope im not screwing him up with all my warrior jumping around

I think they got warrior confused with samurai run jump hit in the head run away rinse repeat

Cant wait for the new DLC Warrior pack 3 new skill parry+ xbow

Theres a new DLC warrior pack coming out? I have a strength character who plays mostly as a strider/ranger/assasin but she has been known to tank with a huge sword every now and again. I'd like more information on this.

If you are on about little envy :)
Well, I am using her now she's great btw. I am only in beginning part of BBI come across ogres, Gcyclops and Cdragon. Ogre she murdered, cyclops she stayed at the feet mostly and the dragon.. She spent more time on him than the ground. I think she just likes getting close and personal. Did find out she likes standing in maneater InstaDM, only time she died.
About go use Volt key to see where we go :)
---
Jinxle666 / jinxle666 / Jinxle / sorcerer <60 / DA / < Needs exp, knowledge :D
#464kildarsPosted 6/18/2013 4:32:36 PM

at the player's avatar, it gives a little info....but yours has none. you were neither online nor offline. nothing was given.

so i looked it up and found something...but not the same :(
pm me the info on how you do it. and i will hire your pawns and your pawns only lol

B-)))))
---
PSN : Kildars / Pawn : Morrigan Lv200 Mage
PSN : KildarsZwei / Pawn : Sophitia Lv 200 Strider/Fighter
#465Jinxle666Posted 6/18/2013 4:35:53 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Mikey3213211 posted...
Jinxle666 posted...
Hi everyone, this is just a little request from everyone or anyone who has used jinxle.
Can you please leave just alittle feedback so I can shape him into a competent sorcerer. The habits he has, the silly mistakes he makes so I can try to perfect his behaviour due to this being my first play through all feedback is welcome so I can not make the same mistakes again.

Thx again and happy hunting to all

Ill bring him alone with my pawn so she can teach Jinxle how to be a sorcerer.

Lol, it isn't that he needs to be taught how to be a sorcerer, when i had him with me, (was rolling a 4 sorc team) he actually did really well. He loved to sync his Bolide with Marisha's, which usually resulted in a triple Bolide that destroyed everything...

He also did something i never saw a pawn at his level do before, he would go behind cover, (like a wall or column or something, behind a stair well) and cast his Gicel. Lol every time, he never got interupted and would always move out when it was fully charged. He froze 3 Garm, consecutively using this method, they would go to launch him, he'd duck behind cover, charge his Gicel, freeze em'.

Dude's smart.

Lol he's ducking for cover because that's what I do on my arisen (sorc) least he's learning something. Ty for the response, found a hallowed dragon so he's rocking that atm
---
Jinxle666 / jinxle666 / Jinxle / sorcerer <60 / DA / < Needs exp, knowledge :D
#466whowhatwherePosted 6/18/2013 5:06:37 PM
Thanks to RagingBuddha for renting my pawn, the RC and great gear upgrades for her!
---
Psn: whowhatwhere
Dragon dogma pawn: sif (fighter lvl 49)
#467joelaxlePosted 6/18/2013 5:42:00 PM
Just got back from the doctor.

Dahlia is taking Sif and Mana on a chamber of lament tour.

Fallon is looking for some Crucible buddies, any voc, any level.
---
PSN: joelaxle (Pawn: Fallon) http://i.imgur.com/JAlPIpC.jpg
PSN: jenniferlou (Dahlia) PSN: Ur-Chimera (Jadis) PSN: Mazoku75 (Winter)
#468Arctic-DragonPosted 6/18/2013 6:07:49 PM
Hiring

whalewhiskers...artemisia

northernsoul....emily
#469EnigmaDurzoPosted 6/18/2013 6:19:33 PM
If anyone uses my pawn i would also like some feedback.

My Farah started out as a mage then sorc but made the game really easy so i turned her into a ranger with fighter and warrior Voc's, but then thought about the "Brain splitter" move and switched her to a sexy strider. She regularly switches between weapons anyway so i figured she would be better at being a strider than ranger.

Anyway happy hunting..
---
PSN: Durzo0715
#470Ran_BooPosted 6/18/2013 7:38:16 PM
Didn't play the game for 2 week due to the business trip. Very surprise when I turn on the console and rest to see that there are bunch of people hire my pawn.

Here is the list

friedrice5050 - 290,089 rc
Linkitch - 112 rc
Frozen-cocoa - 64,745 rc
icenine2013 - 108,170 rc
SAMalamig 12,183 rc
Mr_shull 111,789 rc
RagingBuddha 295,738 rc

Thank for the hire especially one who gift me the 3rd level cursed weapon. Very appreciate it.