Help with Vocation/Stats?

#1TroutfischPosted 6/25/2013 9:04:47 PM(edited)
Just picked this up last week and really enjoying it considering this is my first action/rpg, but can't decide on where I want to go with my vocation.

I started on Strider and once I reached level 10 I switched to Assassin. I'm having fun with it, but I still favors daggers over swords for the speed and I love using the bow. Wondering if the Assassin class is still a good fit or should I switch over to Ranger or even Magick Archer?

I've also read that stat building is important early on so wanting some tips on that.

Here's my stats atm:

Assassin Rank 3 - Level 15

HP - 771
ST - 896
ATT - 121
DEF - 109
MK - 109
MK DEF - 95

Any help is welcomed, thanks in advance!
---
PSN: Troutfisch
#2enjelsamaPosted 6/26/2013 12:49:47 AM
Stat wise... play game how you want, switch around and get stats from anything.
By time you get towards end, or played with all classes you'll know what you wanna play as.

Leveling as Ranger can even out stats, assassin for str builds, Sorc for Magic builds.
Really no wrong way to level.
By time your lv 50-60, you can make a choice on what you wanna stay is. Or not.. as really no matter your choice you can be anything.

Only reason to really worry of strength or magic stat is if your going for certain build, and wanna be over powered x 100, instead of overpowered x 80.

Just keep playing, switch around and try them all.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#3Troutfisch(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 6:33:13 AM
Ok thanks, I really like that you can switch vocations on the fly in this game anyways so guess I'll try Ranger next.

Anyone else?
---
#4Troutfisch(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 12:22:27 PM
BuMp
---
#5Troutfisch(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 11:10:00 AM
BUMP
---