Anyone know how to...

#1Strider-AranPosted 6/26/2013 12:00:31 AM
...get the 3rd star for pyre saurians? It's the last one my pawn needs :/ I've been trying for two weeks but i can't seem to crack the code. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
---
PSN:StriderAran
Pawn: Angela, level oo Warrior/Mage (balanced)
#2KidwegotbeefPosted 6/26/2013 3:44:09 AM
Strider-Aran posted...
...get the 3rd star for pyre saurians? It's the last one my pawn needs :/ I've been trying for two weeks but i can't seem to crack the code. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Try bringing flasks of water with you. Throw one at a fire saurian to douse it and make sure your pawn sees. Now give them a flask and let them copy you.

That should do it, itf not...

i'll give you permission to hate me.
---
"Hey L, did you know? Angels of Death love apples."
Psn: La-Fantoma Pawn: Marisha/ Psn: XxNether_RealmxX Pawn: Hespera
#3Strider-Aran(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 9:20:24 AM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Strider-Aran posted...

Try bringing flasks of water with you. Throw one at a fire saurian to douse it and make sure your pawn sees. Now give them a flask and let them copy you.

That should do it, itf not...

i'll give you permission to hate me.

Well I've already sorta tried that. I give her flasks of water and she jus throws them her self. But I've never seen her go fill up empty flasks with water of pick up the water jugs and throw them. Do you think maybe that's it? Has anyone else had their pawn pick up water jugs to throw or fill up flasks with water during battle?
---
PSN:StriderAran
Pawn: Angela, level oo Warrior/Mage (balanced)
#4MetalGearDogmaPosted 6/26/2013 9:33:11 AM
tried everything, still no lv 3 knowledge.
sorry -_-

I'll try again.
your pawn does a great job^^
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy Check out my Deviant art gallery^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#5Tycoda81Posted 6/27/2013 7:09:35 AM
Have you tried using fire against them? Maybe you'll get your star with a pawn saying how its bad to use fire against them?
#6MetalGearDogmaPosted 6/27/2013 7:12:01 AM
that is actually a really good idea^^

thank you^^
I'll try that^^
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy Check out my Deviant art gallery^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#7Tycoda81Posted 6/27/2013 8:57:43 AM
I dunno if the fire thing will work but usually when there's a problem the dumbest simplest thing (sometimes the most basic and obvious although maybe not in this case) is the solution. I recently had problems with my lawnmower and i tore it apart and put it back together and it still didn't work, then I replaced the spark plug and immediately slapped myself when it started on the first pull...lol