extremely dumb question about port crystals

#1imthesledgePosted 6/26/2013 9:07:52 PM
so, I used my first today (ng+) and after I used it, it disappeared. Are these things 1 use only? I was under the impression that you could place them anywhere on the map and use them for fast travel until you move them or pick them up.
---
Gamefaqs User "Fable_II" : Are you another one of these people that assumes my name comes from a ****ty game?
#2sion013Posted 6/26/2013 9:16:34 PM
Port crystals should remain in place where u place it. Never had it disappearing on me before.
---
PSN : chaossion
Pawn : Alicia - LVL 200 - Sorcerer/Mage
#3tritiumrainPosted 6/26/2013 9:18:26 PM
When you use a portcrystal it is placed on the ground where you are standing at the time. Doesn't work inside towns and dungeons tho. You can pick up the portcrystals any time and move them somewhere else.

Unless you used a forgery, then I'm not sure how it works.
---
PSN: KunXXoichi [Kunoichi - Fighter Lv40] http://i.imgur.com/U6Qdwx7.jpg
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv200] , PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Hit-Girl - Strider Lv200]
#4imthesledge(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 9:58:21 PM
I'm asking because, I had one at Barta Crags (at the great wall). I used it, went into the soulflayer canyon, and then went to gran soren to sell the goods from the canyon. after leaving gran soren my port crystal at the great wall wasn't even on the map. just to quickly check it, I already placed 2 and have used them and did the normal stuff. Must've glitched?
---
Gamefaqs User "Fable_II" : Are you another one of these people that assumes my name comes from a ****ty game?