abbisinal armor

#1reign81Posted 6/27/2013 11:15:31 AM
I am playing DD: DA and was wondering if any would could gift me the abbisinal armor set so I can play through bbi?
#2Nexus0620Posted 6/27/2013 11:38:10 AM
Kind of hard to gift when you don't know who to gift it to.
---
PSN: Teshi0620 | Kasima | Lvl 200 Ranger
PSN: MsNexus | Kitana | Lvl 200 Sorcerer
#3METALJAH57Posted 6/27/2013 12:05:30 PM
hey Nexus, if you are in the gifting mood, i will not say no to the Abyssinal gear! And i will return the favor by taking your pawn(s) through BBI and/or Gransys. was considering starting over in Hard Mode ... that's the only way to earn this armor set, and the Duke equip set, right? Does a pawn need to be a certain class for that gear?

PSN m_e_t_a_l-JAH-57 Pawn Flamehair ex-mage, fighter-in-training lvl 57

and.. uh, sorry to hijack this thread :) my apologies to the TC.
#4Akatsuki-KikumiPosted 6/27/2013 1:57:52 PM
Is Abyssinal Outfit (the chest clothing and not the armor) tradable? If so, I'd love to get one but the HARD mode is still so far away for me. I am still in my pre-BBI outfit on my arisen and still in the process of farming BBI for better equipments.

If someone can send me an Abyssinal Outfit (provided that it is tradable), that'd be great.
---
PSN: Akatsuki-Kikume | Pawn: -Kiku- Lv.57 Ranger (Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator)
[ Tenfold Flurry | Spiral Arrow | Deathly Arrow ]
#5Nexus0620Posted 6/27/2013 2:09:05 PM
METALJAH57 posted...
hey Nexus, if you are in the gifting mood, i will not say no to the Abyssinal gear! And i will return the favor by taking your pawn(s) through BBI and/or Gransys. was considering starting over in Hard Mode ... that's the only way to earn this armor set, and the Duke equip set, right? Does a pawn need to be a certain class for that gear?

PSN m_e_t_a_l-JAH-57 Pawn Flamehair ex-mage, fighter-in-training lvl 57

and.. uh, sorry to hijack this thread :) my apologies to the TC.

I'll gift you the gear if you'll take my Sorcerer out, she is in dire need of Bestiary knowledge. However this will not include the Abyssinal Outfit because I only have one so this will include the Bracers, Coat and Greaves all dragonforged.

I would love it if you can take it her on your journey, she hasn't had much exposure outside of BBI so I'm trying to find people who can show her the world ^.^

Let me know. PSN: MsNexus
---
PSN: Teshi0620 | Kasima | Lvl 200 Ranger
PSN: MsNexus | Kitana | Lvl 200 Sorcerer