LF Savior Ring

#1gioFAQSPosted 6/29/2013 12:40:25 PM
If anyone has spare Savior Ring(s), please send one my way:

PSN: Akuma_818
Pawn: Isabel

I want to accumulate a full set (4 of them). I have the one I got for completing the BBI quest, so I need 3 more. If I can do anything for you in return, let me know. Thanks!
#2Nexus0620Posted 6/29/2013 1:03:44 PM
Don't think you can gift such an item and when you go through the game play twice to try and acquire a second Savior Ring, the reward instead will be 50,000 gold.

Sorry I already tried getting a second ring :(
---
PSN: Teshi0620 | Kasima | Lvl 200 Ranger
PSN: MsNexus | Kitana | Lvl 200 Sorcerer
#3gioFAQS(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 1:21:08 PM
I think you can do the whole "back-up" thing to acquire multiples. I also believe it is a "tradeable" item. So, if there is anyone out there that:

A) Doesn't want theirs
B) Wants something in exchange for theirs (I can take your pawn along for about 1 million rift crystals worth of questing)
C) Has already obtained multiples by going through the trouble of the "back-up" method and can spare extras.

Basically, anyone who does not want their Savior Ring, I will take it :-)
#4Nexus0620Posted 6/29/2013 1:50:20 PM
Ah it is indeed giftable. Never knew. Well good luck ^.^
---
PSN: Teshi0620 | Kasima | Lvl 200 Ranger
PSN: MsNexus | Kitana | Lvl 200 Sorcerer
#5dicemanxxPosted 6/29/2013 2:25:50 PM
Thank goodness for this thread! It didn't cross my mind to try gifting a Savior Ring - I just assumed it wouldn't be possible just like the rest of the BBI gear. This is a key discovery since lower level pawns can really benefit from 2 Savior Rings!

Although I don't have a Savior Ring to offer, here's a relatively quick way of getting one as it might be quite difficult to get from another player:

1) Set up an alt account and race to BBI
2) Befriend and hire two powerful level 200 pawns to help you fight through BBI, until you can get to warrior's Respite (only two mandatory battles: Gazer and Dark Bishop).
3) Keep completing quests from the Quest Board there until the Quest for the Savior Ring pops up.
4) Send lv3 Armors to that account, and start purifying
5) Hire two pawns that are decked out in full Grave set, Shadow Set, or lv.3 non-Hellfire Warrior/Fighter set. This *counts* towards the 13 lv.3 armors needed to complete the Savior Ring quest. This means that you only need to purify 1 complete set out of the three sets.
---
Celeste lvl200 Strider Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar) http://i.imgur.com/3lmBDTX.jpg
Arianne lvl200 Ranger Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221) http://i.imgur.com/XkHlPQ2.jpg
#6cameron_9428Posted 6/29/2013 2:30:32 PM
dicemanxx posted...

5) Hire two pawns that are decked out in full Grave set, Shadow Set, or lv.3 non-Hellfire Warrior/Fighter set. This *counts* towards the 13 lv.3 armors needed to complete the Savior Ring quest. This means that you only need to purify 1 complete set out of the three sets.

I never knew this, thanks for posting this dicemanxx.:)
#7gioFAQS(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 2:49:04 PM
cameron_9428 posted...
dicemanxx posted...

Just to confirm dicemanxx, the armor can be upgraded for this method to work? I was told that the quest required un-upgraded versions of the 13 items in order to complete.

While the method you posted is viable, why would you not just gift your Savior Ring to a back up account. Make a save of the back up account. Gift the ring back to your main account. Reload the back up save, wait 24 hours, gift the Savior Ring again, reload, 24 hours, etc.
#8dicemanxxPosted 6/29/2013 2:58:42 PM
gioFAQS posted...
cameron_9428 posted...
dicemanxx posted...

Just to confirm dicemanxx, the armor can be upgraded for this method to work? I was told that the quest required un-upgraded versions of the 13 items in order to complete.

While the method you posted is viable, why would you not just gift your Savior Ring to a back up account. Make a save of the back up account. Gift the ring back to your main account. Reload the back up save, wait 24 hours, gift the Savior Ring again, reload, 24 hours, etc.

The armor can be upgraded - it doesn't effect the completion of this quest.

And yes, you can copy the Ring via save file restore as you suggested, although some don't like to use this method as they might consider it "cheating". I personally have no issue with it, but to each his own.
---
Celeste lvl200 Strider Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar) http://i.imgur.com/3lmBDTX.jpg
Arianne lvl200 Ranger Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221) http://i.imgur.com/XkHlPQ2.jpg
#9tritiumrainPosted 6/29/2013 7:36:49 PM
gioFAQS posted...

I have a couple extra, I'll send you one a bit later.
---
PSN: KunXXoichi [Kunoichi - Fighter Lv40] http://i.imgur.com/U6Qdwx7.jpg
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv200] , PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Hit-Girl - Strider Lv200]
#10IceCold1993Posted 6/29/2013 7:59:20 PM
tritiumrain posted...
gioFAQS posted...

I have a couple extra, I'll send you one a bit later.

Can I get one as well

PSN: AyoAgito
Pawn: Nighthawk
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
(HK) PSN: AyoAgitoHK