Need RC for cursed item purification, anyone mind hiring my pawn?

#1bringer1983Posted 6/29/2013 2:18:34 PM
Still trying to get a few armor pieces, mainly hellfire boots and oblivion boots and gloves. If anyone doesn't mind hiring my pawn I'm willing to trade and/or hire their pawn in return.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

My playstation ID is bringer1983 and my main pawns name is Aurora and she's a level 200 sorc.
#2HazelhartPosted 6/29/2013 2:43:27 PM
I'm writing you down, I'll take it on some Daimon runs when I start playing in a couple of days.
---
PSN: Hazelhart - Welcome to add
Pawn: lvl. 200/ Strider - Image/ info: http://imgur.com/IdsZGWP
#3KillkernalPosted 6/29/2013 4:44:00 PM
I'll write you both down and try to nab you both next week. Hazelhart, that pic of your pawn looks very cool.
---
PSN: killkernal / Pawn: Lynn (Level <200) Strider
PSN: JackAlopeye / Pawn: Tad (Level <35) Warrior
#4HazelhartPosted 6/29/2013 6:31:22 PM
Killkernal posted...
I'll write you both down and try to nab you both next week. Hazelhart, that pic of your pawn looks very cool.

Thanks, I'm glad people care to comment it, no matter what critics. I'll hire you Pawn too.
---
PSN: Hazelhart - Welcome to add
Pawn: lvl. 200/ Strider - Image/ info: http://imgur.com/IdsZGWP
#5KillkernalPosted 6/29/2013 7:11:17 PM
Hazelhart posted...
Killkernal posted...

Thanks, I'm glad people care to comment it, no matter what critics. I'll hire you Pawn too.

Cool, thanks. Lynn's armor is not fantastic right now, since I'm messing around with a few different sets. She'll still shoot/climb just about anything though.

As far as your pawn goes, it's always nice to see cool looking male pawns. They tend to be hard to find in the rift.
---
PSN: killkernal / Pawn: Lynn (Level <200) Strider
PSN: JackAlopeye / Pawn: Tad (Level <35) Warrior
#6bringer1983(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 10:27:43 PM
Thanks I really appreciate it! I'll add both of you as well and do some Daimon runs.
#7bringer1983(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:57:37 AM
I got a few daimon runs in tonight, will probably get a chance to do some more tomorrow night.