Low Level Pawn Seeks Higher Level Help

#1KillkernalPosted 6/29/2013 6:51:16 PM
I've got a lot of friends from this board on my main DD account and I certainly appreciate all I can get. However, I'm trying to mess around in BBI with my alt account, which is at a lowly level 30. I don't mean to steamroll the whole game or anything (that's no fun), but I would certainly appreciate a little help against these enemies I have no business fighting.

So if you're game to help a guy out, please send a request to my alt : JackAlopeye. I can supply you with RC for sure, though I have very little in the way of rare items to give away for now. Thanks for any and all responses! :-D
---
PSN: killkernal / Pawn: Lynn (Level <200) Strider
PSN: JackAlopeye / Pawn: Tad (Level <35) Warrior
#2Killkernal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 9:23:47 PM
Short notice, but I'll be on at 1:00 AM and around 8:00 AM tomorrow. Errrr...yeah, I know, better luck next time. Time to face a Gorecyclops with my level 29 Warrior. Wish me luck!

P.S.-- :-(
---
#3NicodimusPosted 6/29/2013 9:36:56 PM(edited)
I'll send you 3 FRs so you can hire all my peeps. I rented Tad recently, and I'll do it again tomorrow. Still got some grinding to do myself, might as well get others some RC on the way.
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PSN list - Nicodimus pawn: Tyrion (L200 sorcerer)
Nicodimus222 pawn: Mina (L200 mage) Nicodimus223 pawn: Nibbles (L185 ranger)
#4Killkernal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 9:52:54 PM
Nicodimus, you absolutely rule! Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks for renting Tad as well. Let me know what should be improved with the way he handles things. I can also switch classes if it benefits you in any way. He's just now gaining his footing since I switched him from a Fighter to a Warrior. He does enjoy throwing flaming barrels quite a bit though.

Taking a couple of your pawns along right now. I do so appreciate the help. If there are certain items in Gransys or BBI that you are looking to acquire, don't hesitate to let me know. I don't mind grinding for drops. :-)
---
#5NicodimusPosted 6/29/2013 10:22:43 PM
Killkernal posted...
Nicodimus, you absolutely rule! Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks for renting Tad as well. Let me know what should be improved with the way he handles things. I can also switch classes if it benefits you in any way. He's just now gaining his footing since I switched him from a Fighter to a Warrior. He does enjoy throwing flaming barrels quite a bit though.

Taking a couple of your pawns along right now. I do so appreciate the help. If there are certain items in Gransys or BBI that you are looking to acquire, don't hesitate to let me know. I don't mind grinding for drops. :-)

No need to switch classes unless you want to. I'm good on equipment, but thanks for the offer. I know that it can be very hard to get rentals for a low level warrior pawn. Nibbles was a warrior until 100, and I think maybe 3 people ever rented him during that time. It was worth it though, the stat growth for warriors 10-100 is awesome.
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PSN list - Nicodimus pawn: Tyrion (L200 sorcerer)
Nicodimus222 pawn: Mina (L200 mage) Nicodimus223 pawn: Nibbles (L185 ranger)
#6HazelhartPosted 6/29/2013 11:14:45 PM
Check my signature for info and picture of my Pawn.
---
PSN: Hazelhart - Welcome to add
Pawn: lvl. 200/ Strider - Image/ info: http://imgur.com/IdsZGWP
#7Killkernal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 10:39:33 AM
Thanks, Hazelhart. I try to look you up on both accounts.

Nicodimus: I totally agree on the Warrior stat growth. I keep thinking about switching my main to an Assassin for a while so he gets a little more strength, but the HP and defense gains are making me stick with Warrior for at least a while. Besides, I love the moveset; limited though it may be.

Your pawns have been a great help! Looking forward to trying all of them out very soon.

P.S.-- Thanks so much for giving Tad some RC and items! Really helps at such a low level.
---