The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #12

#1ToddlarodPosted 7/1/2013 6:04:05 PM
1. WELCOME:

Hello! Welcome to The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen!
PLEASE read all of this so you know everything that can be done and everything we are doing in the club.

This is a club meant to benefit everyone. It is meant to work as a community. Therefore, you cannot only advertise your pawn and never be heard from again.

If you join, you must be an active member. If you aren't, you may be considered to be not playing anymore and will be removed from the list. Don't just advertise yourself. You can talk about the pawns you have with you, about who gave you what(very helpful so they can get points on the Rewards Program), or really anything pertaining to the game or the club, just don't advertise yourself once and disappear.

This club works both ways. "You hire us, we hire you." Keep in mind that hiring pawns of other members and them reporting it to the club is a great way to get noticed and be more likely to get hired. Another great way to do this is to be active within our community.

TO THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN: PLEASE PLACE YOUR INFO ON THE SPREADSHEET LIKE SO:

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Level* | Vocation

Example:
Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

* not specific. Examples: >100, >50, >150, 200

Bolded: see #4
----------

2. FEATURED PAWN OF THE WEEK

THE FEATURED PAWN OF THE WEEK IS:

Endingfireworks | endingfireworks | Lianne | <150 | Sorcerer

The best pawn that I(toddlarod) used in the previous week becomes the featured pawn of the week. I will take the featured pawn along with me for the entire week and will personally endorse the pawn to the entire club.
----------

3. ALL-STAR PAWNS:

All-Star Pawns will be placed on a separate list above the regular list. These are pawns that have earned their way onto the list by any of the following:

•Being active
•Being generous
•Being helpful
•Hiring a lot of pawns
•Taking part in Club activities

A single pawn will be added to the All-Star list per week in a DIFFERENT way. I will make a poll each week with random pawns from the club and whoever gets the most votes will have a permanent spot on the list.

All-Star Pawns:

Toddlarod | toddlarod | Vanessa | <150 | Ranger

Sinvalentines | sinvalentines | cally | 200 | Fighter/Warrior

Silbe | mezzokakerlake/mezzokakerlake2 | Petz/Heiji | <200/<50 | Fighter/Ranger

MortimerShadow | MortifiedShadow | Alexandra | <150 | Mage

Crazyfuel | LayoftheAutumn | Autumn | <150 | Ranger

AbhorrentDeity | HeimdallsWrath | Hyperion | >100 | Fighter

Mark_Fury | Mark_Fury_ | Panthro | <150 | Mage

Nicodimus | Nicodimus222 | Mina | <150 | Mage

Lefunk11 | Lefunk11 | Ashleigh | <200 | Strider/Fighter

Deepgain | Westgate24 | Madeleine | 200 | Mage

Draco2139 | draco2139 | Merlin | <150 | Sorcerer

Badlad1018 | Tenrosu | Karin | 200 | Sorcerer

Arc166 | cat1992 | Sara | <200 | Warrior

DrReck | reckerrr | Heracles | 200 | Fighter

Yamijii | Gigetsu | Destiny | 200 | Fighter/Ranger

Endingfireworks | endingfireworks | Lianne | <150 | Sorcerer

DingKing | DingKingDS | 200 | Sorcerer/Strider/Mage

Kildars | Kildars | Morrigan | 200. | Mage

Megiddo_Flare | SHIN_MEGIDDO_X | Thanatos | 200 | Ranger

---------
---
DD PAWN: Vanessa, level 200 Fighter PSN toddlarod
Alt: Alyssa, level <50 Strider, PSN toddlarod1
#2Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:04:36 PM
4. THE PAWNS:

This is our spreadsheet in which all of the pawns are to be placed. I ask that you please add yourself in and update yourself whenever it is necessary as I will be extremely busy with the rest of the parts of this club.

As stated before, when entering your information on the spreadsheet, place it like this.

Gfaqs name | PSN | Pawn Name | Pawn Level | Vocation

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

I ask that you PLEASE update yourself to the spreadsheet and when your info changes that you update it so people looking for something specific find it easily.
---------
---
#3Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:05:43 PM
I posted this now so there's no need to wait just in case I don't notice the last thread hits 500.

Please fill out the last thread before you start using this one.

Also, make sure to look at the All-Star Pawns! There's new members in it! :)
---
#4KritiusPosted 7/1/2013 8:35:51 PM
Joined and tracking
---
PSN - KRLT
Pawn - BOOMER - LVL 140+ Pure STR Warrior Bitter End 3* HF Helm, arms, cloak, betrayers greaves and traitors armor. Want full hellfire and carrion
#5Mc_OldskoolPosted 7/1/2013 9:42:13 PM
#12 already :o
---
PSN:Mc_Oldskool Pawn: Judas lvl 190 (Strider)
PSN:BossTurd Pawn: Nobunaga lvl 30 (Strider)
#6GodKingREXONPosted 7/1/2013 11:28:48 PM
DarkSmasherREXON: Sheila: <68 Mage/Sorcerer
#7MondakorPosted 7/2/2013 1:42:38 AM
Hello,

joined and tracking.

Sent some friend requests to the real high levels so i can use their pawns.

Just on my second BBI run and getting my butt kicked seriously ! Should i get more levels first before going for a second BBI run ? Level is 140ish now.

Cheers Mondakor
---
PSN: Landario | Pawn: Annarosethes | Ranger level 137
#8OILIXPosted 7/2/2013 2:11:11 AM
Greetings everyone and thank you very much to RagingBudda for 630,931 RC and a bunch of goodies such DF Apollos Mask, DF Robe among other usefull things, thank you very much man and as usual, as soon as the current hires are released, I'll continue to hire more, have a good one guys!
---
PSN: OILIX
Dragon's Dogma DA - Pawn Mage Lv 200 Lakshmi
#9KritiusPosted 7/2/2013 2:17:34 AM
Mondakor posted...
Hello,

joined and tracking.

Just on my second BBI run and getting my butt kicked seriously ! Should i get more levels first before going for a second BBI run ? Level is 140ish now.

Cheers Mondakor

i did my second run as sorc at lower level. just run past everything to daimon
or upgrade ur weps and armour

holy enchant is usefull too so maybe get a sorc or mage.
also depends how u leveled ur character could be high lvl, doesnt nessicarily mean high stats
---
PSN - KRLT
Pawn - BOOMER - LVL 140+ Pure STR Warrior Bitter End 3* HF Helm, arms, cloak, betrayers greaves and traitors armor. Want full hellfire and carrion
#10MondakorPosted 7/2/2013 2:36:42 AM
Kritius posted...
Mondakor posted...
Hello,

joined and tracking.

Cheers Mondakor

i did my second run as sorc at lower level. just run past everything to daimon
or upgrade ur weps and armour

holy enchant is usefull too so maybe get a sorc or mage.
also depends how u leveled ur character could be high lvl, doesnt nessicarily mean high stats

Hello!.

I got my butt kicked against a ton of phantoms in combination with the strigoi plus at the bishop fight(but i guess i was careless there).

I still don't have any Level 3 Weapons guess that's also a Problem. Plus had some rotten luck with the Level 3 Armors i got so far until i realized i should switch to a pure "yellow" class on my assassin to avoid getting "red" armor i can't even use....

I have a Sorc and Mage with me.

BTW are Ranger Pawns really worse than Striders ? I keep reading People prefer Strider Pawns over Rangers ones. So far my Ranger Pawn seems to be doing well.

Cheers
Mondakor
---
PSN: Landario | Pawn: Annarosethes | Ranger level 138