The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen #12

#391supaflyftwPosted 7/8/2013 8:40:38 PM
Hazelhart posted...
Squirley709 posted...
I am running into a lot of 'dead' accounts. Multiple pawn rentals with no response. Because i am new to this, is this normal or should I move on to different pawns?

Just hire the Pawns you need. I don't mail back to people who have hired my Pawns unless they are on my friend list and/ or have said they want feedback. Many times I don't know who has given me gifts because there has been several people on my list when I've rested. I'm not hiring their Pawns in return either because I'm always accompanied with Pawns I need and it's just nothing personal about hiring Pawns unless there's an agreement. Does it matter if these accounts are inactive? Do their Pawns fit your requirements? You don't know if these players are on other accounts still playing the game.
I'm not playing on my two older accounts as much anymore as I do with my new one now. Still, I highly appreciate when people hire them because I have put craploads of work into them, made them most aesthetically appealing as I can with still good stats, made my Arisen identical to my Pawns, tossed them over a cliff and moved around the land taking over hundred pictures where I was trying to find best background, lighting and pose and I then wrote the Pawns' most important stats on the pictures, uploaded them on Imgur.com and inserted their links in my signature to promote my Pawns and make it easier for people to discover Pawns with least effort as possible. So I would say it's irrelevant if accounts are "dead", focus on qualities.

(starts the cliche slow clap...)

Warms my heart hazel
---
---LOVE AND PEACE!!....and facepunching.....PSN: Alucard_Dantes -- Amira 200 Sorceress with anger issues---
#392fineelectricidePosted 7/8/2013 8:55:59 PM
Hey guys. Joined and tracking :)
Just found out about this thread after picking up DA a while ago. Currently doing Death runs, anyone who needs the RC can add on PSN id: Rerzective. Would apprecite if anyone can take my pawn; Treno, out for a spin as well.
Thanks
#393wachimingoPosted 7/8/2013 9:43:47 PM
looking for a sorcerer 80-110 for afk leveling
---
psn: oilufi | pawn: tyrion | fighter 90 | da | http://i.imgur.com/ZUOs35F.jpg
#394HazelhartPosted 7/8/2013 9:53:28 PM
supaflyftw posted...
Hazelhart posted...
Squirley709 posted...
I am running into a lot of 'dead' accounts. Multiple pawn rentals with no response. Because i am new to this, is this normal or should I move on to different pawns?

Just hire the Pawns you need. I don't mail back to people who have hired my Pawns unless they are on my friend list and/ or have said they want feedback. Many times I don't know who has given me gifts because there has been several people on my list when I've rested. I'm not hiring their Pawns in return either because I'm always accompanied with Pawns I need and it's just nothing personal about hiring Pawns unless there's an agreement. Does it matter if these accounts are inactive? Do their Pawns fit your requirements? You don't know if these players are on other accounts still playing the game.
I'm not playing on my two older accounts as much anymore as I do with my new one now. Still, I highly appreciate when people hire them because I have put craploads of work into them, made them most aesthetically appealing as I can with still good stats, made my Arisen identical to my Pawns, tossed them over a cliff and moved around the land taking over hundred pictures where I was trying to find best background, lighting and pose and I then wrote the Pawns' most important stats on the pictures, uploaded them on Imgur.com and inserted their links in my signature to promote my Pawns and make it easier for people to discover Pawns with least effort as possible. So I would say it's irrelevant if accounts are "dead", focus on qualities.

Warms my heart hazel

Huh? I didn't get that one.
---
PSN: written on Pawn pictures
Pawns: Strider: http://imgur.com/uknpo3A | Ranger: http://imgur.com/A1UPmGJ
#395KidwegotbeefPosted 7/8/2013 9:54:18 PM
Releasing both Morrigan and Sophita, hiring Vira Gospel.
---
"Hey L, did you know? Angels of Death love apples."
Psn: La-Fantoma Pawn: Marisha/ Psn: XxNether_RealmxX Pawn: Hespera
#396chanceszPosted 7/8/2013 10:53:05 PM
Released Arwyn and Sif.
Hiring Tydus and Mira
---
PSN: n1nj4___r (with 3 underscore)
Pawn: Selendis | 200 | Mage
#397HazelhartPosted 7/8/2013 11:24:16 PM
Released: PSN: Squirley709 and Pawn: PHEONIX.
I most often forget to pay attention to Pawns, so before I thought about releasing her, I did some rounds with chimeras, cyclops, goblins and dire wolves to study her. She used mostly light attacks. I have noticed through out the entire journey that she clearly knows that cyclops are weak to lightning since she spams that. I had to revive her in almost every battle and sometimes two- three times. She always healed the party when I asked for help.

Hired: PSN: SkullDevil13 and Pawn: Ember until players with lower level mage has accepted my friend request.
---
#398prinnyxxPosted 7/8/2013 11:40:53 PM
Hazelhart posted...
supaflyftw posted...

Warms my heart hazel

Huh? I didn't get that one.

i think it is his way of saying "cool story bro".
btw press SQUARE at the rc screen to see who gives what.

you forget to mention 1 thing in your story. that is people gaming with people that they like. for this game, it is the arisen.

take kildars for example, likeable talking monitor but has crappy pawns, and yet people including myself hire his pawns quite often.

@kildars, before you throw my pawn off the cliff, i am having both of your pawns with me. the pawns' fate is in your hands.

released: linpulse
my slim ps3 broke, and godai account is banned. i will be using prinnysquad again.
i will wait a little longer before resting so the 5 people i released on last page do not get a rock.
---
It is better to conquer yourself then to win a thousand battles.Then the victory is yours,it can not be taken from you,not by angels or by demons,heaven or hell
#399HazelhartPosted 7/8/2013 11:58:14 PM
i think it is his way of saying "cool story bro".
btw press SQUARE at the rc screen to see who gives what.

you forget to mention 1 thing in your story. that is people gaming with people that they like. for this game, it is the arisen.

take kildars for example, likeable talking monitor but has crappy pawns, and yet people including myself hire his pawns quite often.

Since I talked about what I do and I'm pretty sure I said something like I don't hire Pawns of personal reasons, except if there's an agreement. So that with people gaming with people that they like wouldn't exactly fit into my story. I just gave Squirley709 a answer about why some people (me) don't respond back unless it's asked for.

By the way, I didn't know you could press square to see that, thanks.
---
#400whowhatwherePosted 7/9/2013 12:36:27 AM
Hi folks. Just released kildars morrigan and renegade serenity's serenity. Didn't have much time this weekend to play but I did manage to do a quick ur Dragon run
---
Psn: whowhatwhere
Dragon dogma pawn: sif (fighter lvl 79)