Gold Rarified Gear + Grigori = Degrades to Normal DF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Gold Rarified Gear + Grigori = Degrades to Normal DF?

User Info: Akatsuki-Kikumi

Akatsuki-Kikumi
3 years ago#1
With 1 million RC I farmed tonight, I purified 40 Lv.3 Armors and found some really awesome stuff. Then it had me thinking What if....

Completely Un-enhanced Gear + Grigori's Defeat = All of Arisen's Equipped Gear Becomes Dragon-Forged (100%)

Completely Gold Rarified Gear + Grigori's Defeat = All of Arisen's Equipped Gear Degrades to Normal DF ??

I am not sure if I want to find this out the hard way...

Does anyone know the answer?
PSN: Akatsuki-Mugen-K | Pawn: -Sakura- Lv.30 Sorcerer

User Info: whitewitch12

whitewitch12
3 years ago#2
Don't worry your gear will stay gold forged after you kill the dragon, I have killed him a few times with silver and gold forged equipment and had no problems.

Once you level them up they will always stay that level (silver/gold) no matter how many dragons or the final end dragon you kill.

PSN deimgods0

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
3 years ago#3
Akatsuki-Kikumi posted...
Completely Un-enhanced Gear + Grigori's Defeat = All of Arisen's Equipped Gear Becomes Dragon-Forged (100%)

Completely Gold Rarified Gear + Grigori's Defeat = All of Arisen's Equipped Gear Degrades to Normal DF ??

I'm trying to follow your logic on this, but I can't. All beating him does is DF equipment that has not been DFed yet.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PSN list - Nicodimus pawn: Tyrion (L200 sorcerer)
Nicodimus222 pawn: Mina (L200 mage) Nicodimus223 pawn: Nibbles (L200 ranger)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Gold Rarified Gear + Grigori = Degrades to Normal DF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived