Dark Arisen Veterans: Too Much Stuff, Not Enough Space?

#1newjerseyplayerPosted 7/8/2013 3:26:51 PM
Then give it to me! Anything! I am disguising my pure laziness in a form of generosity intended to make you feel as if you have something to gain by sending me the expansion's most valuable items!

PSN: xXMe_WoRk_HaRdXx

I'll be happy to take stuff off your hands! Really, don't feel guilty for sending me everything I can't earn myself in this game! I'll be fine! Just a little bruising, but that'll be it!

Please! Don't let your heavy pockets weigh you down in search of more loot! And when you get more loot, don't let that weigh you down! Give it to me!

I also go by another username that includes the name Shepard, as well as the two characters "N7".

Happy hunting! And don't forget about my generosity!
---
{]xxxx[}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> PSN: rjlikestv
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.
#2EndlerPosted 7/8/2013 3:56:10 PM
Hi. I ordered this game from Amazon and it doesn't arrive for a few days, but I have a problem.

It's unfortunate, you see, that somehow my save file was erased so I lost ALL of my gear. I would really appreciate it if someone would send me a full set of Abyssinal armor, a Heaven's Key, Dragon's Rancor, a Godsbane and maybe some Silk Lingerie so I can make my pawn look like a slut. Speaking of pawns, does anyone want to hire my level 1 pawn and take her through some BBI runs? She's a mage with scather and guardian, so she's extra helpful and will climb monsters for you. Also, I wouldn't mind a few lvl 3 BBI weapons to use. I am going to be an Assassin so I don't mind the stamina penalty.

If you have any of this stuff or want to hire my pawn, feel free to add me. Although I don't have the game yet so you will have to wait until later this week.

P.S. Anyone with a level 200 pawn want to add me so I can use your pawn for free? I plan on playing hard mode from the start and will need all the help I can get!
#3newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 4:34:38 PM
*does exact opposite*

*board gives in*

*another freeloader satisfied*
---
#4KidwegotbeefPosted 7/8/2013 5:02:21 PM
Really, this is your second topic where you've asked people to just "give" you stuff. Why not get the items you want yourself?

You want other people to spend their time and energy farming BBI to get level 3 weapons armor, gears ect, just to give to you?

You don't even list a reason why you can't farm the items yourself other than the fact that you're "lazy". If you're lazy then, you won't be getting any items. You're expecting people to give you things, without giving anything in return?

Do it yourself, honestly, if you expect people to just do these things for you you are in dire need of a serious reality check.
---
"Hey L, did you know? Angels of Death love apples."
Psn: La-Fantoma Pawn: Marisha/ Psn: XxNether_RealmxX Pawn: Hespera
#5supaflyftwPosted 7/8/2013 5:11:35 PM
Ive gotta agree with kid, the incessant bumping of the last post was bad enough, but another one under a different name is pretty close to unwelcomed

The sad part is that typically loud and abnoxious works far more than is healthy.

Please stop..
---
---LOVE AND PEACE!!....and facepunching.....PSN: Alucard_Dantes -- Amira 200 Sorceress with anger issues---
#6Nexus0620Posted 7/8/2013 5:11:55 PM
I hope that kid finds this reads this thread.
---
| Kasima & Maya | Lvl 200 Rangers |
| Kitana & Bianca | Lvl 200 Sorcerers |
#7Nexus0620Posted 7/8/2013 5:14:45 PM
Fail.. I meant to say that I hope he finds this, and reads this thread.
---
| Kasima & Maya | Lvl 200 Rangers |
| Kitana & Bianca | Lvl 200 Sorcerers |
#8newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:49:15 PM
Kidwegotbeef posted...
Really, this is your second topic where you've asked people to just "give" you stuff. Why not get the items you want yourself?

You want other people to spend their time and energy farming BBI to get level 3 weapons armor, gears ect, just to give to you?

You don't even list a reason why you can't farm the items yourself other than the fact that you're "lazy". If you're lazy then, you won't be getting any items. You're expecting people to give you things, without giving anything in return?

Do it yourself, honestly, if you expect people to just do these things for you you are in dire need of a serious reality check.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm making fun of that one guy's thread. Do you think that my PSN is really xXMe_WoRk_HaRdXx?

Oh my God! I'm dying! My sides hurt so badly! XD

Don't worry, I don't even own DA. I'm on vanilla DD lolololololololololol
---
#9KidwegotbeefPosted 7/8/2013 7:08:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 7:10:25 PM
Am I supposed to feel bad about that? I'd like to think I was poking honest fun at a mutually disliked topic.

However, it seems you simply have thinner skin.
---