Bloodred Crystals and cursed weapon lvl 2

#1RazkilZPosted 7/20/2013 4:59:28 AM
Hey, im in my first run on BBI, currently a sorc and attempting to get myself a Dragon's Tempest magic bow, and also looking for the crystals mentioned in topic title. I cant seem to find a good place to get the cursed weapons, and have no idea if the strigoi are found in "round 2" on BBI.

Some help would be apreciated, espicially tips for farming cursed weapons.
#2omagioPosted 7/20/2013 5:06:48 AM
heres the maps for that although if you beat the game already then you will need the other maps probably which you can find on same site

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Bitterblack_Isle_Maps_(Pre_Daimon)?file=14_-_Gutter_of_Misery_First_Level_Underground.jpg
---
PSN: omagio
#3RazkilZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:02:59 AM
I can find the Strigoi in the gutter of misery? Or cursed weapons?
#4thoractomyPosted 7/20/2013 6:42:22 AM
Strigoi only spawn post-Daimon in the Gutter of Misery and the Tower of Treasons. Farming cursed weapons is far easier post-Daimon, as chest loot table will change. In my experience, dragonkin and gorecyclopes have dropped lv.2 and lv.3 BBI items, but I think the latter is more rare. Just running through BBI post-Daimon will probably net you a lot more cursed loot than your first time around.

If you need lv. 2 BBI weps I'll be happy to gift a few over tomorrow!
---
thoractomy | Mendependant | Judeau | 200 | Ranger
#5thoractomyPosted 7/20/2013 6:44:16 AM
thoractomy posted...
Strigoi only spawn post-Daimon in the Gutter of Misery and the Tower of Treasons. Farming cursed weapons is far easier post-Daimon, as chest loot table will change. In my experience, dragonkin and gorecyclopes have dropped lv.2 and lv.3 BBI items, but I think the latter is more rare. Just running through BBI post-Daimon will probably net you a lot more cursed loot than your first time around.

If you need lv. 2 BBI weps I'll be happy to gift a few over tomorrow!

Additionally, bloodred crystals will only drop from strigoi if they successfully draw blood from you or your pawn. Hope this helps you!
---
thoractomy | Mendependant | Judeau | 200 | Ranger
#6RazkilZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 7:20:10 AM
Well, then i need to beat the daylights out of daimon, though i get the feeling it will be hard as hell with a sorc lol

Thanks for the help fellas.
#7Skillet1989Posted 7/20/2013 9:26:25 AM
RazkilZ posted...
Well, then i need to beat the daylights out of daimon, though i get the feeling it will be hard as hell with a sorc lol

Thanks for the help fellas.

quite the contrary actually. Enchant your weapon with holy affinity, pop four periapts, and use charged staff shots until he dies...
---
PSN- Skillet19892
#8shawnmckPosted 7/20/2013 9:46:53 AM
Just a note about beating Daimon...
I've read that once you beat Daimon, it changes hoe Death is summoned & spawned. And makes it more random.
So if you are trying to beat Death, you might want to do it before you defeat Daimon.
#9RazkilZ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 12:22:29 AM
I beat daimon with my sorc using grand gicel fairly easily, and now that im above lvl 100 i swapped to a very OP MA. Also got the crystals and a Blackwing Bow from my first lvl 3 cursed weapon. So thanks for the help fellas ;)