Official Pawn Sharing Club #14

#1prinnyxxPosted 7/26/2013 6:39:13 AM
IMPORTANT:
Anyone can create this thread...gamers come and go.

I bring the pawn list back.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc
note1: The vast majority is no longer active, and nobody updates their pawns. If you need rc, avoid the list cause you are likely will not get a return hire.
note2: Read Note1

Put your info in the signature section.
GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation

Acknowledging a hire:
An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, and what gift you received, this is important cause through these infos and the post in the thread we read out if someone is still active.
So maybe the member hasn't posted in 7 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires,letting the rest of us know that member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisens name, PSN and RC you got,this will show you more detailed information,cycle through it with R1.

Hiring higher level pawns:
To lower level players,you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner, once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.
---
It is better to conquer yourself then to win a thousand battles.Then the victory is yours,it can not be taken from you,not by angels or by demons,heaven or hell
#2Frost_MirrorPosted 7/26/2013 6:47:18 AM
I'm confused, you bring the list back but say to avoid it if we need RC? Ehh lol
---
Dark Arisen --- PSN: FrostMirror
Pawn: Jupitel | 4x | Warrior
#3MrVilla61391Posted 7/26/2013 6:52:49 AM
is that a different list, compared to the one in the DD boards?
---
PSN: XxWolfheartxX | Umah | 200 | Fighter | DA
"The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers." - J. K. Rowling
#4prinnyxx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 7:10:21 AM(edited)
Frost_Mirror posted...
I'm confused, you bring the list back but say to avoid it if we need RC? Ehh lol

not everyone needs rc... some players are looking for good pawns. when i created a strider, i hired many strider pawns so i can learn from them and make my pawn the best it can be.

@MrVilla61391
it is the same. if anyone has a clean sheet, that would be great. i am planning to have a brand new sheet for every new thread so we know who is still around.
edit: this sheet came from the old thread created by Tood.

---
It is better to conquer yourself then to win a thousand battles.Then the victory is yours,it can not be taken from you,not by angels or by demons,heaven or hell
#5GodKingREXONPosted 7/26/2013 7:25:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6GodKingREXONPosted 7/26/2013 7:28:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7TroutfischPosted 7/26/2013 7:33:54 AM
I still use the list quite a bit myself - most people that rent my pawns come off that list and vice versa so it's still a good resource.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
Dark Arisen Pawn: Troutfisch | Troutfisch | Mira | 54 | Mage
#8cjchartierPosted 7/26/2013 7:43:18 AM
Thanks to:

strife40oz for the 12,682 RC, the Lvl. 3 Gear and the 5-star reviews.

RagingBuddha for the 314,752 RC, Lvl. 3 Gear and the 5-star reviews.

Released Raina and Vira Gospel after some serious BBI trolling. (Killed Daimon 2-3 times, Death once.) Hope you both scored some nice RC.

Can't remember who I picked up, but will post later. Probably when they're released.
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier/Pawn:Arwyn/Lvl 200/Strider
#9TroutfischPosted 7/26/2013 7:46:03 AM
theherooftime87 posted...
Released Troutfisch.

Your Pawn is awesome. We took on duo Cockatrice together.
My other two got petrified, but because of her staff she was apparently immune to dying that way. Was brilliant.

Thanks - I see you have a sorcerer around my level and I'm always renting that class for my team so I'll give Persephone a go sometime.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
Dark Arisen Pawn: Troutfisch | Troutfisch | Mira | 54 | Mage
#10kaheljustpaulPosted 7/26/2013 7:47:00 AM
please Hire my pawn please

wulfwind
PSN wulfwood---

thanks
---
PSN:WULFWOOD--- (PNOY/PWAG)