offline rc

#1rat-boyJPosted 7/27/2013 4:09:56 PM
Is there a way to get rc offline pre bbi?
#2blue_scholarPosted 7/27/2013 5:01:08 PM
Unlike the original dd, nope.
---
PSN: butter_and_guns ( Ellyn / lv200 / sorceress )
alt PSN: mr_KUPAL ( Adelina / lv200 / warrior )
#3oORyuumaruOoPosted 7/27/2013 6:22:36 PM
You'll have a better time playing through BBI than farming regular monsters outside the DLC.
---
PSN: MrSeizo
DD:DA Pawn: Sylvia. lv. 200 Mage
#4KidwegotbeefPosted 7/27/2013 6:38:54 PM
rat-boyJ posted...
Is there a way to get rc offline pre bbi?

You can still get RC in offline but very little RC were meant to be "regular" drops from creatures in vanilla DD but they became SO RARE, i have no idea why, you could literally go an entire playthrough without a single RC drop in DD.

But it is possible to get RC. You also recieve a small amount of RC when you complete quests so, theres that as well.
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#5KidwegotbeefPosted 7/27/2013 6:39:49 PM
You can still get RC in offline but very little RC were meant to be "regular" drops from creatures in vanilla DD but they became SO RARE, i have no idea why, you could literally go an entire playthrough without a single RC drop in DD.

But it is possible to get RC. You also recieve a small amount of RC when you complete quests so, theres that as well.
---
"There's not an alien alive that i can't kill, and if there is one alive, I haven't met and killed him yet." - Zapp Brannigan
#6Waizard13Posted 8/7/2013 2:03:15 PM
There is a great way to farm RC offline (Works online too) on bb post Daimon. Go to Duskmoon tower and clear all the enemies there. A cursed dragon might spawn, kill him too and you will get mostly 10k RC from him. Then get in the door to the Vault of Defilled Truths and drop a rancid meat bait, if the cursed dragon spawns again, repeat, if not quickly go through the door and back before the rancid bait dissipates. 100% of times a cursed dragon will be right at the door you came, kill him fast (Assassin with daggers and c. peripath for atk recomended) and get the drops of RC, go to the vault of deffiled truths and back again as fast as you can. As long as the bait hasn't disappeared another cursed dragon will be there. If the bait is gone, drop another (The dragon wont spawn as long as you are in the room) go through the door and back again fast, repeat again and again...
Hope it helps!