Official Pawn Sharing Club #15

#291asmodean333Posted 8/20/2013 11:25:40 PM
Thank you Amdusius for the 735,000 RC, Wakestone, and 5 stars!
---
PSN: Asmodean3
Arisen: Azentalis (200 Assassin) | Pawn: Wolfgar | Lvl 200 | Fighter
#292asmodean333Posted 8/20/2013 11:41:01 PM
TheDarkRose posted...

Ps to anyone who wishes to hire me: I only require lvl 3 weapons and armors now. I have more than enough rc so feel free to just pass it on to others instead unless you find Nyx/Asmodeus/Hecate particularly useful! And anyone who's got a few too many of those, feel free to ship some my way ^_^ I'll be most grateful ^_^ (I need lots because my main is hybrid :-/ so she needs weapons for each of the "good" vocations and they are hard to get, for me anyways)

And somehow I find death much easier to kill and farm than daimon though I'd get a lvl 3 weapon each time he just kicks me too hard :-/ some pointers? or maybe I just need better gear?

What is your class? I can kill Daimon solo in about a minute. Takes me longer to just run to him than to kill him. Also, gather up a bunch of weapon lv.2 cursed items and purify them at the same time. The pattern they show (like dagger, longbow, spellbow, dagger, shortbow, spellbow) will be the same pattern for the weapon lv.3. Godsbane and keep seeing how many you need to get your weapons. Once you collected the required number of weapon lv.3 purify the lv.2 with the lv.3 and the lv.3 will follow that pattern. Guaranteed method of knowing what weapons you will get instead of it being random.
---
#293TheDarkRosePosted 8/20/2013 11:58:31 PM
So basically say my magic bow is the 14th weapon lvl 2 I'd purify 13 lvl 2 and one lvl 3 in the same batch and I'd get my bow?

I've had to resort to using ranger with blast arrows since I was a sorcerer till I hit 200 so my best gear is for sorc and sorc are just awful to me... Long cast time, meh damage etc. I'm hoping to get both my magic knight and magic archer gear up soon to be able to tackle him but right now my best magic bow isn't even everfall grade >_< so my ma damage is really bad ATM :-/ haven't tried MK though, maybe I can...
---
TheDarkRose | Amdusius | Nyx | 200 | Sorcerer
TheDarkRose | Ishtar-Deela/IshtarDeela | Asmodeus/Hecate | 121/35 | Warrior
#294asmodean333Posted 8/21/2013 12:26:25 AM
No if your magic bow was the 14th one in lv.2 then it would be the 14th one in lv.3. This will explain it better I'm sure.

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/BBI_Weapon/Armor_Lv.3_Solution

As a MK great cannon will deal a bit of damage if you stack up Demon's Periapts. For augments I would run articulacy, acuity, attunement, bastion, gravitas, and equanimity. Skills for sword run ruinous sigil and great cannon. shield holy trance, holy riposte, and holy fortress. holy trance will turn your great cannon balls into holy dmg and holy riposte will change ruinous sigil into holy dmg. course have Wyrmking Ring in your inventory if you have one.
---
#295TheDarkRosePosted 8/21/2013 12:37:27 AM
asmodean333 posted...
No if your magic bow was the 14th one in lv.2 then it would be the 14th one in lv.3. This will explain it better I'm sure.

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/BBI_Weapon/Armor_Lv.3_Solution

As a MK great cannon will deal a bit of damage if you stack up Demon's Periapts. For augments I would run articulacy, acuity, attunement, bastion, gravitas, and equanimity. Skills for sword run ruinous sigil and great cannon. shield holy trance, holy riposte, and holy fortress. holy trance will turn your great cannon balls into holy dmg and holy riposte will change ruinous sigil into holy dmg. course have Wyrmking Ring in your inventory if you have one.

Fairly disappointing >_<

I'll try that MK soon! Transferring some stuff now then bed but tomorrow if I have time before work I'll definitively give it a go ^_^ thanks
---
TheDarkRose | Amdusius | Nyx | 200 | Sorcerer
TheDarkRose | Ishtar-Deela/IshtarDeela | Asmodeus/Hecate | 121/35 | Warrior
#296ReapZIIPosted 8/21/2013 1:54:21 AM
Been away for nearly two weeks so big list incoming:

MysticalQ, Troutfisch, tree---man, verdad74, eishin77flash, enzy2win, chauvinist_as and mo-5000_ for a total of 667271 RC and various BBI gear pieces.

Will be releasing both Mira and Neith later on today and rehire two people from the board.
---
PSN: ReapZII
Dark Arisen Pawn: Kathris | 7x | Sorcerer
#297ReapZIIPosted 8/21/2013 1:54:54 AM
Been away for nearly two weeks so big list incoming:

MysticalQ, Troutfisch, tree---man, verdad74, eishin77flash, enzy2win, chauvinist_as and mo-5000_ for a total of 667271 RC and various BBI gear pieces.

Will be releasing both Mira and Neith later on today and rehire two people from the board.
---
PSN: ReapZII
Dark Arisen Pawn: Kathris | 7x | Sorcerer
#298MikhaeldsPosted 8/21/2013 2:09:23 AM
Hey,

Sent my pawn for a sex change and hes now a she!!. Appreciate any hires :)

Shes more of a support caster though :) (Not too sure how good that is :X)

PSN: Silverwingx
Pawn: Gabrielle 185 Mage (BBI 3 Geared)
#299tranthuc88Posted 8/21/2013 4:55:52 AM
Someone please hire my pawn, for some reason my pawn never get hired.
PSN : tranthuc88. Pawn : Ngoc Nguyen. She is a ranger lv 158.
I am very appreciate the help from anyone, i also got some weapon and armor lv3 to trade.
Kinds regards.
#300RandomWordComboPosted 8/21/2013 5:42:48 AM
Hi folks,

Haven't been on in a while (4 weeks?), burned myself out farming Lv3 Armor pieces and lost interest for a bit.

Planning to get back on and do a few BBI runs this week, if anyone is in need of RC let me know and i'll take your pawns along.
---
PSN : Arngrim1
Pawn : Yamato - Level : 200 - Vocation : Warrior