locked out of part of Bluemoon Tower

#1SSJPabsPosted 8/19/2013 1:11:49 PM
This last game I killed the Griffin from Griffin's Bane in our first encounter, so he never flew off to the tower. Then I finished the Wyrmking's Ring. Exploring the empty tower I find that a door to the outside of the tower won't open. It's shut tight. Going around from the summit I get to a gate that's locked that also won't open. This means an entire section of the tower is blocked off from me, the area where the griffin trashes the floor. There's not a lot of good items there as I recall except some bladeleaf, but is there a way to get in there or do I need to wait for the next cycle?
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
#2Felix_XIPosted 8/20/2013 3:18:38 AM
Yeah. It sounds like you'll have to wait for the Wyrmking's Ring quest to be activated in order to enter this place.
---
PSN : Faust9th
Dark Arisen Pawn : Katarine | Mage | LvL. 200 | Utilitarian-Challenger
#3Felix_XIPosted 8/20/2013 3:27:49 AM
My bad... Looks like it won't open on that area... but you could take the other way. Go to the top of the tower and take the other stairs going down to that area.
---
PSN : Faust9th
Dark Arisen Pawn : Katarine | Mage | LvL. 200 | Utilitarian-Challenger
#4enjelsamaPosted 8/20/2013 10:52:11 AM
You'll likely wanna go solo, (rift stone right outside Bluemoon anyway)

And grab a harpie. and fly yourself up above the 2 locked doors. (don't try to go around, theres a invisable wall blocking spot on the real platform)

You wanna get on top. SAVE your game!
You can then roam abit of bluemoon your not suppose to.

You'll find a few spots you can fall inside wall to other ledges, and in return get past locked gates.
Even break wood lock, and open door.

This will let you grab port crystal and other items. (it wont break quests, done it way to many times now)

Fair warning, Ogres, Skeletons and stuff are all back there.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie