Hiring pawns now

#1the_requiemPosted 8/22/2013 12:34:33 AM
I am still Level61 but am finishing up on post-game quests. Every now and then will head off to Everfall. Once done I'll be heading to NG+ to wrap up all quests I skipped and work on getting Quest and Bestiary knowledge to 3 stars. I'll also be trying to level up different vocations. I haven't made up my mind on when to head to BBI but may not till my work life gets but less hectic.

So, if you got any low level pawns that you want to be hired let me know in this thread. I can't offer mega RCs but have bought most of end-game gear [some DFed] that I can spare. Also, some strangers have been generous enough to pass on BBI Lvl3 gear [not much though] which I will pass on to any pawns that I end up using much more than others. I don't even have RC to make use of all of them so better give to someone who can put them to some use.

I've been using pawns off my friend list or low level randoms so far, so thought why not help out other players starting out or creating new characters.

If you're looking for specif Bestiary/Quest/Location knowledge, mention in post, I'll try to make sure I hire your pawn when suitable.
---
[PSN:wreck_em] Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
DDDA Pawn: the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 50+ | Fighter
#2Stalwart_JanxPosted 8/22/2013 1:22:03 AM
Hey my PSN is Wilios and my pawn is Arkadi, currently Lv57 if you'd like to hire it on occassion.

Also still actively playing so level will go up in time.
---
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
#3kelt321Posted 8/22/2013 2:22:39 AM
Here are my low level pawns that are very well equipped and effective:

Lvl 51 strider Igor - PSN: molokosos

Lvl 51 sorcerer Morgana - PSN: keltandriy
#4kaheljustpaulPosted 8/22/2013 6:45:06 AM
You can hire mine. level 71 i think.
strider - wulfwind (sometime i switch her to wulfwood-male)

PSN: WULFWOOD---
---
PSN:WULFWOOD--- (PNOY/PWAG)
#5the_requiem(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:03:23 AM
Hired Arkadi and keltandriy at Encampment.
---
DDDA Pawn: the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 50+ | Fighter
#6kaheljustpaulPosted 8/22/2013 8:14:55 AM
i think i missunderstood the topic. lol
---
PSN:WULFWOOD--- (PNOY/PWAG)
#7the_requiem(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:15:10 AM
Swapped Arkadi [gone above my level for now, will hire again] for Igor, hope you got enough RC from this hire to purify BBI Level 3 [armor, I think].
---
DDDA Pawn: the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 60+ | Fighter