I need someone to hire my pawn

#1BroadSideroadsPosted 9/6/2013 8:35:13 AM
Hi all, I'm in desperate need of RC for purification and would greatly appreciate if anyone could hire him and do a few runs through BBI if possible. I would gladly hire your pawn and do the same plus more if you do decide to take him. He's got some BBI gear on him and a 3 star Hallowed Dragon (still need to DF it but still does a decent amount of damage). I also have stockpiles of BBI items any level, so if you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can send them along with your pawn.

All details are in my signature, any hires would be greatly appreciated!
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 179 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
#2Andre_Luiz1969Posted 9/6/2013 10:33:27 AM
BroadSideroads posted...
Hi all, I'm in desperate need of RC for purification and would greatly appreciate if anyone could hire him and do a few runs through BBI if possible. I would gladly hire your pawn and do the same plus more if you do decide to take him. He's got some BBI gear on him and a 3 star Hallowed Dragon (still need to DF it but still does a decent amount of damage). I also have stockpiles of BBI items any level, so if you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can send them along with your pawn.

IŽll hire your pawn next run in BB Island, after I release the actual ones in my party. IŽm in need of BBI Armor Lvl.3
---
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Sorcerer
#3BroadSideroads(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 12:25:38 PM
Andre_Luiz1969 posted...
BroadSideroads posted...

IŽll hire your pawn next run in BB Island, after I release the actual ones in my party. IŽm in need of BBI Armor Lvl.3

A couple of runs please if you have time, I'm in dire need :P I have a decent stockpile of them, how many do you need?
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 184 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
#4Andre_Luiz1969Posted 9/6/2013 5:44:35 PM
BroadSideroads posted...
Andre_Luiz1969 posted...
BroadSideroads posted...

A couple of runs please if you have time, I'm in dire need :P I have a decent stockpile of them, how many do you need?

How many you want to give me bro. I need many, but it's up to you. Your pawn is in my party. I'll release him and re-hire him once a day or after some runs. I'll stay with your Adaro for some days.
---
#5IFDragonPosted 9/6/2013 7:11:47 PM
if i get around to running BBI or something i may give him a hire dont specificly need anything tho
---
Dark Arisen pawns PSN:ajmort696: Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent: Gustave lv200 rust ranger
#6Andre_Luiz1969Posted 9/6/2013 9:16:41 PM
Released Adaro, and re-hired him again.
---
#7RedIgaunaPosted 9/6/2013 11:13:01 PM
Hey i just bought the game like 2 weeks ago and it is AWESOME i'm just now getting to BBI and im only lvl 71 along with my Pawn. I would greatly appreciate it if you hired my pawn. I will try my best to compensate you.

PSN: xDC-RaasClaatx
Pawn name: Mufasa-Warrior-level 71-he goes for the strongest monster(i forgot the name of the item i used to change it)
#8BroadSideroads(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 1:13:15 AM
Thanks a million guys, I'll give you all some hires when i get playing today. I'll send 5 with your pawn Andre for the time being until i get some more runs done. I'll give him a hire later RedIguana, he might die a bit during the run but I'll give him a hire anyway :)
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 188 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
#9varuna191Posted 9/7/2013 3:02:04 AM
Hired your pawn will be doing some BBI runs today.
---
PSN: varuna191
#10BaronVonHellerPosted 9/14/2013 3:27:06 PM
I'd love to hire him and keep meaning to. But, he's a Sorceror. Both myself and my main pawn are both Sorcerors already. :/
---
PSN: BaronVonHeller
Dark Arisen Pawn: Elvira Level 109 Sorceror Challenger/Scather/Utilitarian