I need someone to hire my pawn

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I need someone to hire my pawn
2 years ago#1
Hi all, I'm in desperate need of RC for purification and would greatly appreciate if anyone could hire him and do a few runs through BBI if possible. I would gladly hire your pawn and do the same plus more if you do decide to take him. He's got some BBI gear on him and a 3 star Hallowed Dragon (still need to DF it but still does a decent amount of damage). I also have stockpiles of BBI items any level, so if you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can send them along with your pawn.

All details are in my signature, any hires would be greatly appreciated!
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 179 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
2 years ago#2
BroadSideroads posted...
Hi all, I'm in desperate need of RC for purification and would greatly appreciate if anyone could hire him and do a few runs through BBI if possible. I would gladly hire your pawn and do the same plus more if you do decide to take him. He's got some BBI gear on him and a 3 star Hallowed Dragon (still need to DF it but still does a decent amount of damage). I also have stockpiles of BBI items any level, so if you are looking for something in particular let me know and i can send them along with your pawn.

Ill hire your pawn next run in BB Island, after I release the actual ones in my party. Im in need of BBI Armor Lvl.3
---
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Sorcerer
2 years ago#3
Andre_Luiz1969 posted...
BroadSideroads posted...

Ill hire your pawn next run in BB Island, after I release the actual ones in my party. Im in need of BBI Armor Lvl.3

A couple of runs please if you have time, I'm in dire need :P I have a decent stockpile of them, how many do you need?
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 184 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
2 years ago#4
BroadSideroads posted...
Andre_Luiz1969 posted...
BroadSideroads posted...

A couple of runs please if you have time, I'm in dire need :P I have a decent stockpile of them, how many do you need?

How many you want to give me bro. I need many, but it's up to you. Your pawn is in my party. I'll release him and re-hire him once a day or after some runs. I'll stay with your Adaro for some days.
---
2 years ago#5
if i get around to running BBI or something i may give him a hire dont specificly need anything tho
---
Dark Arisen pawns PSN:ajmort696: Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent: Gustave lv200 rust ranger
2 years ago#6
Released Adaro, and re-hired him again.
---
2 years ago#7
Hey i just bought the game like 2 weeks ago and it is AWESOME i'm just now getting to BBI and im only lvl 71 along with my Pawn. I would greatly appreciate it if you hired my pawn. I will try my best to compensate you.

PSN: xDC-RaasClaatx
Pawn name: Mufasa-Warrior-level 71-he goes for the strongest monster(i forgot the name of the item i used to change it)
2 years ago#8
Thanks a million guys, I'll give you all some hires when i get playing today. I'll send 5 with your pawn Andre for the time being until i get some more runs done. I'll give him a hire later RedIguana, he might die a bit during the run but I'll give him a hire anyway :)
---
| PSN: BroadSideroads | Dark Arisen Pawn name: Adaro | Pawn level: 188 | Pawn vocation: Sorcerer |
2 years ago#9
Hired your pawn will be doing some BBI runs today.
---
PSN: varuna191
2 years ago#10
I'd love to hire him and keep meaning to. But, he's a Sorceror. Both myself and my main pawn are both Sorcerors already. :/
---
PSN: BaronVonHeller
Dark Arisen Pawn: Elvira Level 109 Sorceror Challenger/Scather/Utilitarian
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I need someone to hire my pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived