Try My Pawn please!

#1MerzavochkaPosted 9/16/2013 10:45:06 AM
Oblivion
psn: Tais_Afinskaya
Ranger lvl200 Scather-Challenger.
Hm Whats better ranger pawn or strider?
I use Celeste and Arianne pawns strider and ranger (i think one of the best pawns in the rift), but cant decide ranger or strider )
#2valkyriePROfailPosted 9/16/2013 11:30:30 AM
Strider with hailstrom volley, brain splitter and 1000 kisses.
---
PSN:ValkyriePROfail/Pawn:Silmeria(lv.200 sorcerer) PSN:ShyValkyrie/Pawn:Lenneth(lv.200 strider) PSN:MustBeAJoke/Pawn:Hrist(lv.200 fighter)
#3HazelhartPosted 9/16/2013 12:09:24 PM(edited)
If it has around 4000 in ST, then Ranger with Deadly Arrow and Great Gamble with the Impact augment. Those skills are just sick.
---
DD/ DA PSN: Hazelhart, Tacanacy and Bricktorn
Pawns: Strider: http://imgur.com/IXybtIe | Ranger: http://imgur.com/fJMKeHR
#4cjchartierPosted 9/16/2013 4:28:09 PM
You really can't go wrong with either one. Just bear in mind that Rangers tend to use a lot of stamina, especially if they're using Great Gamble. I don't know how many times I've seen a Ranger bent over, sucking wind after releasing that shot.
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider
#5Merzavochka(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 12:26:35 PM
Thank for answers, i try strider, and i think strider better than ranger. About fracture dart skill is it useful or set just hailstorm volley? And daggers sapfire or framae blades?)
#6cjchartierPosted 9/17/2013 1:41:30 PM
Merzavochka posted...
Thank for answers, i try strider, and i think strider better than ranger. About fracture dart skill is it useful or set just hailstorm volley? And daggers sapfire or framae blades?)

Sapfire Daggers are good, if you have a high amount of Magick. Otherwise, Framae Blades are the best daggers in the game.

Fracture Dart is extremely useful. In fact, it's one of the most over-powered skills in the game.
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider
#7Merzavochka(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 4:30:35 PM
I try sapfire and framae daggers, dont see difference, pawn with pure str build, i use +20%magic from acuity, maybe need more tests ))).
#8valkyriePROfailPosted 9/17/2013 5:12:07 PM
Merzavochka posted...
I try sapfire and framae daggers, dont see difference, pawn with pure str build, i use +20%magic from acuity, maybe need more tests ))).

With a pure str pawn just go framae daggers and only switch to sapfire when fighting phantoms and living armors' 2nd form. Fracture dart doesnt perform well indoors.
---
PSN:ValkyriePROfail/Pawn:Silmeria(lv.200 sorcerer) PSN:ShyValkyrie/Pawn:Lenneth(lv.200 strider) PSN:MustBeAJoke/Pawn:Hrist(lv.200 fighter)