Pawn abuse!

#1MitchCRafTPosted 10/1/2013 1:01:48 PM
Just started playing this game and to my amusement discovered I can grab my pawn

*rubs hands with evil grin

Yes my pawn has suffered serious abuse since this discovery such as being thrown off cliffs and in to the brine filled water he most often warns me not to enter. I can't help it, it's just too darn funny seeing his legs kick for freedom.

Anyway I am wondering will they keep taking this abuse or will they eventually leave and screw my game up lol
#2solkeherPosted 10/1/2013 2:04:07 PM
You can do anything to them and they'll always be loyal. For my pawn I like to throw her to the water, throw fire barrells to her, unequip her staff and throw her at hoards of enemies and watch. When she dies she always says "I was clumsey" and obviously its not her fault but then again pawns don't die they just go to the rift and swore eternal loyalty to the Arisen. So pawn abuse is justifiable :P
#3cjchartierPosted 10/1/2013 2:20:38 PM
Sounds like you two cut the heads off your sisters Barbie dolls when you were little too. C'mon. You can admit it.
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
#4solkeherPosted 10/1/2013 9:11:00 PM
cjchartier posted...
Sounds like you two cut the heads off your sisters Barbie dolls when you were little too. C'mon. You can admit it.

I'm the only child. Though I had a thing about destroying toys when I was a toddler. Maybe I would have cut off the heads of my sister's barbie if I had had a sister lol.
#5MitchCRafT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 5:29:21 AM
Let's be friends and abuse each other's pawns xD
#6cjchartierPosted 10/2/2013 8:40:22 AM
solkeher posted...
cjchartier posted...

I'm the only child. Though I had a thing about destroying toys when I was a toddler. Maybe I would have cut off the heads of my sister's barbie if I had had a sister lol.

Personally, I liked to melt my little plastic green army men with a magnifying glass. :)
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
#7LeidolfValdPosted 10/3/2013 11:05:54 AM
solkeher posted...
cjchartier posted...

I would hire both of your pawns and throw them in hordes of monster equipping them with rusty weapons
#8MitchCRafT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 3:55:40 PM
Hmm I wonder what they would learn from that other than to run away and that not only their masters treat them like crap but everyone does xD
#9ByakurokaiPosted 10/9/2013 11:48:57 PM
MitchCRafT posted...
Hmm I wonder what they would learn from that other than to run away and that not only their masters treat them like crap but everyone does xD

Alot.

3 starred rusties inflict both poison and torpor, thus giving them plenty of time to study the opposition.
---
White Wolf Society