Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

#1KonaflarePosted 10/4/2013 7:44:37 AM
Welcome to Pawn Club!

IMPORTANT:

Anyone can create this thread...gamers come and go.

Pawn Club List Version 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

The original list was lost, so please be sure and add your Pawn to the list and...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, THANKS!!!

The last spreadsheet became outdated and suffered for it, so if we can keep our info up to date it will be all the more useful.

Enter your info in the spreadsheet as follows:

Gamefaqs Nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn vocation | Pawn level | Pawn inclinations | Additional Info | Last Update

Acknowledging a hire:

An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, and what gift you received.

This is important because through these posts we can see who is active and whom isn't.

So maybe the member hasn't posted in 7 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires, letting the rest of us know that the member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisen's name, PSN, RC, and items you got - this will show you more detailed information, so cycle through it with R1.

Hiring higher level pawns:

To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner. Once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.

Thanks for your participation!
---
Wolves hunt in packs!
#2Konaflare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 8:27:32 AM
Big thanks to patagoniant for the 5 stars, 9,649 RC and Freakish Mane. It's much appreciated :)
---
Wolves hunt in packs!
#3paaskyPosted 10/4/2013 8:35:43 AM
Lara Croft sends huge thanks and greetings to ...

- John_McTrollson (pawn Ruby) for 242 409 RC, Ne'er-Do-Part and 5*rating

- wreck_em (pawn Nemo) for 555 683 RC, a Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 and 5*rating

Much appreciated! :)
---
PSN:Nasty-Alex / Laura, lvl 70 - http://www.elisanet.fi/paasky/dd/laura.jpg
PSN:laura-a-t / Lara Croft, lvl oo - http://www.elisanet.fi/paasky/dd/laracroft.jpg
#4doomerplPosted 10/4/2013 8:39:56 AM
Big thanks to Konaflare! Over 13.000 RC. I will hire your pawn soon in return.
Also, I adjusted Ruda a bit and changed her to mage - so High Anodyne and High Halidom available. BTW I will gladly accept better mage staff for her, if anyone is happy to gift one.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS3)
PSN ID: Kosiciel | Pawn: Ruda | Please donate some spare (DF) items, thanks :3
#5Konaflare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:21:34 AM
I swapped out Gandalf for Ruda (again)
Gandalf was a decent pawn, his beard made me happy.
---
Wolves hunt in packs!
PSN: Konaflare | DA Pawn: Ashe | Please give feedback if hired!
#6drlumpkinPosted 10/4/2013 10:10:46 AM
Athena wants to send out much thanks to:

Dragontongue88 for the 75k RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 (Turned out to be a Darkening Storm Woot!!), Tons of foe and area Knowledge, a 5* rating and "Excelled in all Regards" comment.

Gfdragoon (Not a club member?), 119k RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.2 + Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3, a 5* rating and "Employed Skills Masterfully" comment.

Ccartier2 for the 77k RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, a 5* rating and "Actively Battled Foes" comment.

I sent home Beotyler's Pawn Lily and Laura-a-t's Pawn Laura. They both helped me get through the Gazer Wing. Took down an Elite Dragon which wasn't all that easy with a Dragon's Ire. lol Man Gazer was so easy it was kind of sad how quick he died. lol Jumped on his eye and Thousand Kisses it and too down 4 bars in like 5 seconds. lol They both did awesome and I will have to pick them up again in the future. I just have to show some love to other OPSC members pawns ;)

Headed through The Dark Bishop Wing now with GearuAlt's Pawn Ariah and Konaflare's Pawn Ashe in toe. Just realized that it may be hard to take down Dark Bishop with no Magic Damage but I'm cool with a challenge. :)

Anyway take it easy all and thanks again for anyone who took Athena out. I'll return the favor when I can!!
---
XBL/PSN: Drlumpkin
Pawn: Athena - Strider - 65+ - DA - Anything you want to send my way / Dragonforged Silk Lingerie
#7cjchartierPosted 10/4/2013 10:31:18 AM
Charlie says "Thanks" to:

PinklyRenis for the 126,529 RC, Knowledge and body bag.

Bahgtru for the 20,904 RC, 5* ratings and "Exceeded all expectations" comment.

Devante714 for the 380,878 RC, Cursed Dragon Scale, Griffin Knowledge and 5* ratings.

And (he's back) Y_O_1414 for the 81,188 RC and another body bag. (9/9)

Ironic that the very day I change my settings back to "Everyone", he shows up again. It's like having my own personal stalker.
---
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
#8drlumpkinPosted 10/4/2013 10:35:39 AM
cjchartier posted...

Ironic that the very day I change my settings back to "Everyone", he shows up again. It's like having my own personal stalker.

Man that sucks. Can't you block him through PSN? Or will that only work with multiplier games?
---
XBL/PSN: Drlumpkin
Pawn: Athena - Strider - 65+ - DA - Anything you want to send my way / Dragonforged Silk Lingerie
#9cjchartierPosted 10/4/2013 10:45:24 AM
drlumpkin posted...
cjchartier posted...

Man that sucks. Can't you block him through PSN? Or will that only work with multiplier games?

Unfortunately, Capcom dropped the ball on that one. There's no way, that I know of, to block an individual user on this game. The only options are to set your game connections to "Private" or "Friends Only". The problem with the first option is obvious, and the second option restricts people with full Friends Lists from being able to Friend you and hire your pawn.

I'll just put up with it until he moves on to another game. In the meantime, I guess I should be flattered that he likes using my pawn so much.
---
#10cjchartierPosted 10/4/2013 11:01:30 AM
Hired Genevieve and Lily.
---