Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: solkeher

solkeher
3 years ago#101
I would like to thank the following kind folks;
Ferxzero for the 367,345 RC, BBI Armor level 3 and 5* Rating.
Cjchartier for the 465,789 RC, item (sorry I can't remember what it was), and 5* rating

I apologize if I missed someone as I've been trying to hire to my alt account's pawn and might have missed someone else.
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - Pawn: Genevieve | 200 | Sorcerer - PSN solkeher

User Info: Konaflare

Konaflare
3 years ago#102
I've hired Trixster196's Escara to help explore BBI and do some NG+ stuff. Lower level Fighters/Warriors seem to be harder to get hold of than anything else.
Wolves hunt in packs!
PSN: Konaflare | DA Pawn: Ashe | Please give feedback if hired!

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
3 years ago#103
Released Ashe/Konaflare & Daeneryrs/BWATLLW who travelled with me working my way thro 2nd main quest playrhough to reach Everquest /chambers point.
Hired the amazing Genevieve/Solkeher & sassy Riela/CaidD when I bounced back to BBI.
(and so far we've killed a Fire Drake! HA! Think you'll kill my pawn you poor excuse for a lizard!)
Thank you's go to:
Gabriel/KimmyKat for the 16,350 RC & the very welcome BB2Armor
Horgata /by) for the 11,176 RC
PSN: windspiritsinger
Dragons Dogma DA - Pawn: Talon/Mage/Utilitarian-Challenger/Level 93

User Info: Andre_Luiz1969

Andre_Luiz1969
3 years ago#104
Karmikazzee posted...
Took Regina(Andre_Luiz1969) & Tzanami(eveningxtar) out for long run (Daimons, Black Biships cursed dragons etc.) Would really like to know how much RC they received, could you let me know?

I received 273,372 RC (it's the same number read at back to front!) and BBI Weapon Lv.3. Thanks, I'm using your pawn now.
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Fighter

User Info: Andre_Luiz1969

Andre_Luiz1969
3 years ago#105
Released Arianne and Celeste after 1 week with them. I'm with Assasian_21's pawn now too.
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Fighter

User Info: Shmee-Shmee

Shmee-Shmee
3 years ago#106
huge thanx to laura-a-t for lv3bbi gear, 229k rc, 5*s, and "you've been raised well" comment. Thanx so much as always :D. Soon as I'm done with current hires, I'll be renting your pawns.

Huge thanx to wreck_em for 814k rc!!, lv3bbi armor, 5*s, and "oft aided the party" comment. thanx for all the rc and help, you guys are great! Hopefully I can send yall's pawns back with a decent bit of rc tonite.

thanx to AmbientAmbience (not sure if member) for 27k rc, ferrystone, and 5*s. thanx!

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
3 years ago#107
Thanks to these fine folks:

drlumpkin for the 104,658 RC, Conqueror's Periapt, 5* ratings and "Excelled in all regards" comment.

dragontongue88 for the 379,516 RC, Moonshimmer Pelt (I needed this, thanks.), 5* ratings and "Excelled in all regards" comment.

Kosiciel for the 235,946 RC, Blast Arrow, Area Knowledge, 5* ratings and "I stand impressed,ser!" comment.

lauar-a-t for the 228,504 RC, Snakeskin Purse, 5* ratings and "It has been a pleasure" comment.

Beotyler2 for the 435,769 RC, Blessed Flower, 5* ratings and "'Tis an honor" comment.

All hires are greatly appreciated.
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)

User Info: Konaflare

Konaflare
3 years ago#108
Ashe would like to thank -

Karmikazee for the 55,319 RC, Bitterblack Armor lv 3, Foe knowledge, 5 stars and comment "I stand Impressed, ser!" Really, thankyou so much :)

Also to Beotyler2 for the Bitterblack Weapon lv 3, Foe knowledge and 5 stars!

I've hired windspiritsinger's Talon to explore BBI a little more, should be fun!
Wolves hunt in packs!
PSN: Konaflare | DA Pawn: Ashe | Please give feedback if hired!

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
3 years ago#109
Released Lily and Nilin, following a couple of Daimon runs. Both pawns are proving themselves very helpful. And, although Lily may be small, she packs a hell of a punch. Enjoyed them both.

Hired Sara from the DA OPSC spreadsheet, and Durske from the DD OPSC. Will try to earn them both a fair amount of RC.
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#110
Thanks to Andre_Luiz1969 & Konaflare, Thanks for the acknowledgement! Also Andre_Luiz1969, saw on another post that you may have Griffin strategy Vol. 3 I spent hours in Hillfigure Knoll trying to find it to no avail. If you could gift it to me I would be eternally grateful. Anything I can give you in return just let me know
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived