Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

#451multislashPosted 10/14/2013 3:25:44 AM
GODZ_ASSASSIN77 posted...
multislash posted...
Could anyone help my little bro out please. His pawn is called sacrifice and his psn is HulA-hOoPs-95 his pawn is a level 82 and is a sorcerer guardian/medicant he is in much need of rc and weapons and armour lol would appreciate any help for him

Hired his pawn, although you might want advise him to remove the guardian inclination. Other players will not hire his pawn due to the said inclination. I personally don't mind low level pawns with the guardian inclination as it keeps me from consistently going out of my way to revive them.

I'll let him know. Thanks :)
#452dragontongue88Posted 10/14/2013 3:40:51 AM
Great thanks to:

laura-a-t for the 223916 RC, BBI level 3 gear and 5 star ratings.
Devante714 for the 411702 RC, BBI level 3 novelty and 5 star ratings.

Thank you all!

Just switched my arisen to mystic knight, going to go around BBI to see if I could survive, for some fun. On another note, work is piling up lately, so gaming time is reduced :(.
---
PSN:dragontongue88/Pawn:Ashley/Lvl. 200/Strider
#453GoodpseedPosted 10/14/2013 4:31:14 AM
My regards to:

jimmy7886 (Gohan-san) for 107k RC

You actually receive a body bag if your pawn dies?
---
PSN: Goodspeed512
Pawn: Sidekick, LVL130 Heal & Support (Mage, Mitigator/Mediant)
#454Smuckbuck88Posted 10/14/2013 5:13:59 AM
Haven't gotten a hire in awhile... Except from Nevermine that gives no gift and a 3 star rating! Whatever ;).. Raven is available as always and in the mean time I will grind her to 200. Any body have tips for level grinding outside of Blessed Flower?? Maybe a combo of BF and Daimon runs??
---
PSN: Smuckbuck
#455KarmikazzeePosted 10/14/2013 6:10:49 AM
Ginormous thanks & kudo's to:

Rock(Zas255) 469,826RC, Scythe Shard, 5*'s & "I stand impressed, ser!" comment
(OK Zas, Whynot is blushing! That's a first!)

Raven(Smuckbuck) 142,604RC, BB nov. 3, 5*'s & "I stand impressed, ser!" comment
(Will take Raven out after this run!)

Arya(wreck_gow) RC bomb(1 mil!!), C. D. horn, 5*'s, "Was Invaluable asset"
(See below)

Sent home Ryfia(TitanicBot) & Mykael(Chiaroscurd) after their wonderful aid in my never ending quest for Crsd. Dragon knowledge. Taking Laura(Nasty-Alex) & Arya(wreck_gow) to continue my quest.(With all of Arya's nasty Status effects, something's got to click!)

Couldn't sleep last night, kept hearing a voice saying, "No...No!, Open your eyes!!"
Psn: Karmikazzee pawn: Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer "No Dying now!"
#456the_requiemPosted 10/14/2013 6:15:50 AM
Smuckbuck88 posted...
Haven't gotten a hire in awhile... Except from Nevermine that gives no gift and a 3 star rating! Whatever ;).. Raven is available as always and in the mean time I will grind her to 200. Any body have tips for level grinding outside of Blessed Flower?? Maybe a combo of BF and Daimon runs??

I been trying to train Arya so taking pawns who use Specialty arrows. I'll hire you next.

As for quick grind to 200, if you can kill death in a single spawn, that is best. Else, Daimon runs with BF equipped. If you can solo Daimon that would be best, just you and your pawn. I added RC calculator to the pawn sharing spreadsheet, give it a try and see what works out for you.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 190+ | Ranger
#457Munkle555Posted 10/14/2013 6:19:56 AM(edited)
I have updated my pawn on the document she is now a lv130 strider. I dont suppose anyone would mind helping me get some RC and I will do the same in return
#458ZaiekkPosted 10/14/2013 6:23:50 AM
Figure I'll release your pawn just before Come to Court, Multislash so you can get some RC. x) Sadly, I wont be able to give you anything of worth, because my alt is still piss poor xD >_>;

Also, if anyone hires Tydus, don't worry about gifts; some knowledge will suffice just fine. <3 Strategy scrolls would be nice too tho. :D Still low on RC, so if anyone needs some hires, send me a friend request, because I'll likely be using my alt for a while yet. :3
---
Zaiekk / I_Chiaroscuro_I / Mykael / 160 / Strider
Zaiekk / Draco_Dragonfire / Tydus / 23 / Fighter
#459Smuckbuck88Posted 10/14/2013 6:42:14 AM
the_requiem posted...
Smuckbuck88 posted...

I been trying to train Arya so taking pawns who use Specialty arrows. I'll hire you next.

As for quick grind to 200, if you can kill death in a single spawn, that is best. Else, Daimon runs with BF equipped. If you can solo Daimon that would be best, just you and your pawn. I added RC calculator to the pawn sharing spreadsheet, give it a try and see what works out for you.

Raven won't use sleeper arrows for some reason or another, but she does like blast arrows if that helps.
I will do some solo death runs but until my assassin gets 6fold shot it's hard to keep him pinned down. Thanks for the advice!! Might hold off on pawn hires for just a lil bit. But I do have your pawn atm. So she can tag along on a daimon run tonight :)
---
PSN: Smuckbuck
#460KarmikazzeePosted 10/14/2013 6:48:37 AM
the_requiem posted...

Any particular arrows I should use? Also, where on the spread sheet? Can't find your Calculator? How do I locate it?
Psn: Karmikazzee pawn: Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer "No dying now!"