Sanctuary Augment Question

#1drlumpkinPosted 10/9/2013 3:26:55 PM
So I was curious about this augment. I've heard it's really awesome and makes you take very little damage in critical.

I was wondering if you get 1 shot without this on would it save you from being 1 shot? I cant test it atm because my MK is at rank 1 currently and don't want to level as it.

If anyone has tested this in the past please let me know. I'm assuming that it will not save you and you would have to be in critical for it to kick in but who knows. lol Thanks in advance
---
XBL/PSN: Drlumpkin
Pawn: Athena - Ranger - 117 - DA - Anything you want to send my way
#2the_requiemPosted 10/9/2013 10:43:22 PM
Looking at the wiki, looks rather dubious. If you're using regenerative armor, won't it bring your health out of red thus negating this one? The 1 damage thing I believe refers to bringing it above the damage threshold. So, going by numbers, if you could somehow get your defense above 1500 [assuming 1000 DEF includes set bonuses, don't think can go above 1000 without cheating/hacking] it would do the same trick. But the point about regenerative health stands.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 90+ | Ranger
#3LeidolfValdPosted 10/10/2013 11:43:05 AM
Secret augment tenacity will save you from one shot time after time. Sanctuary augment gives you 50% on your defense and magic defense when your health bar is at critical red, well I don't usually find them useful as daimon will not shot me when I'm at red health bar. If a monster can kill you within 3 moves, chances are u won't survive the hit at a red critical health state.
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie | Sorcerer | level85
#4LeidolfValdPosted 10/10/2013 11:44:06 AM
LeidolfVald posted...
Secret augment tenacity will save you from one shot time after time. Sanctuary augment gives you 50% on your defense and magic defense when your health bar is at critical red, well I don't usually find them useful as daimon will not shot me when I'm at red health bar. If a monster can kill you within 3 moves, chances are u won't survive the hit at a red critical health state.

Daimon will one shot me*
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie | Sorcerer | level85
#5drlumpkin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 12:23:39 PM
hmm ok thanks. I think i may be sanctuary and test it out.
---
XBL/PSN: Drlumpkin
Pawn: Athena - Ranger - 124 - DA - Anything you want to send my way
#6Creatures08Posted 10/10/2013 5:19:45 PM
the_requiem posted...
Looking at the wiki, looks rather dubious. If you're using regenerative armor, won't it bring your health out of red thus negating this one? The 1 damage thing I believe refers to bringing it above the damage threshold. So, going by numbers, if you could somehow get your defense above 1500 [assuming 1000 DEF includes set bonuses, don't think can go above 1000 without cheating/hacking] it would do the same trick. But the point about regenerative health stands.

My pawns def is 1015 and most of his gear isnt even gold forged yet, and its a magic def oriented armor and I dont hack. Js.....
#7LeidolfValdPosted 10/10/2013 6:04:21 PM
Creatures08 posted...
the_requiem posted...

My pawns def is 1015 and most of his gear isnt even gold forged yet, and its a magic def oriented armor and I dont hack. Js.....

What's your phy attack and mag attack base? That's some incredible defenses haha. My arisen has slightly over 1k for both defenses and I've gold forged the oblivion set with low attack base :(
---
#8Creatures08Posted 10/10/2013 6:22:08 PM
LeidolfVald posted...
Creatures08 posted...
the_requiem posted...

What's your phy attack and mag attack base? That's some incredible defenses haha. My arisen has slightly over 1k for both defenses and I've gold forged the oblivion set with low attack base :(

Psn amaterasuwolf12 check him out