Advise: Gold Grinding

#1Morris_MishimaPosted 10/10/2013 9:08:55 AM
Method #1:Simply run outside of Gran Soren or where ever there is easy to catch wild animals slay them pick up their steaks. And keep on doing this until they turn sour then npc them for a profit. In the front of Gran Soren when you take a left there are Ox slay them go back into Gran Soren they leave again and they are back. Rinse wash and repeat to your hearts content.

Method #2: Get to the quarry, clear it out so you can can roam freely and more importantly the npc there. Start at the beginning of the quarry and make sure to be a warrior for faster farming use the Long Sword to attack the ore deposits. It causes it to knock lose all the possible ore from the deposit. Harvest all of it. Once you have emptied the entire quarry go to out of back entrance save and quit. Reload up your game and go back into the quarry all the ore deposits have been restored. When you are full pass on ore to other pawns or npc at the quarries store. Rinse wash and repeat to your heart's content. (I personally use it to farm the ore I needed to upgrade certain parts of my old swordsmen set. Gatsu/Guts for the win!)

Method #3: The Everfall simply run through each stage picking up ferry stones and wake stones to npc. Since in Dark Arisen the Eternal Ferry stone is available.

But at the moment my current style of grinding gold is spamming the Everfall. My current goal is to get the trophy for 10mil gold it is one of the few I have left other than the witch hunt. Any other tips to grind gold?
---
PSN User: Mishima_Morris
Monster Hunter 3rd, Freedom U, Dragon's Dogma, Border Lands 2, Dark Souls.
#2the_requiemPosted 10/10/2013 9:47:55 AM
Farm offline Ur Dragon. He gives 20 Wakestones per kill and I think at least one to tier weapon [Heaven's Key, Ascalon, volant White]. Sell them. You will also get lots of XP. If not powerful enough to kill yet, take some high level pawns with you. Note that damage done to him is cummulative. So, lets say you only manage to take 2 life bars, next time when you go, he will be 2 bars short. So, you can go in again and again and kill him. Soon you will level up and get tons of Wakestones.

If you have finished game once [based on what you say about trophies, should've] you can go to Starfall Bay in Cassardis for quick access to Ur.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 110+ | Ranger
#3Morris_Mishima(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 9:54:42 AM
I have not used any of the Dark Arisen content just yet. I will look for star fall bay if it will help me slay the UrDragon instead of constantly leaping down the Ever Fall. xD
---
#4Morris_Mishima(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 10:12:02 AM
Awesome I needed to farm Great Dragon Fangs for my Long Sword. You're a life saver never knew about Star Fall bay.
---
#5LeidolfValdPosted 10/10/2013 10:36:59 AM
I farm lvl 3 weapons and gift to my alt account to sell XD 10 weapons within 3 hours get me enough mil for the game.
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie | Sorcerer | level85
#6lordofthenlpplePosted 10/10/2013 3:20:06 PM
Ur dragon is one of the best, as someone stated. Bring some priapts and a blessed flower and you can eventually get it done in less than 10 minutes and double the exp. Sell the wake stones and money really isnt ever a problem again.
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martanehttp://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
#7Morris_Mishima(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 4:00:49 PM
Yeah I went from 5 mil to nearly 17mil in the time since he told me. Wait what is a blessed flower? It takes me roughly 2-3 entries to slay the Ur Dragon due to the wings which are annoying to get at. But at this point I am just Dragon Forging Gears for my Pawn and lvling up since each run I lvl up.

Also the reason I am not using the double exp ring is because I am in post game and I have no idea where the black cat owner is. So thus I can not duplicate my last one. So I am going to hold onto it until I start another new game +.

Also I really want to thank him for mentioning star fall. I literally had no idea it was there and this is my 3rd new game +. I keep missing certain mission and having to restart. xD
---
#8LeidolfValdPosted 10/10/2013 5:08:40 PM
Morris_Mishima posted...
Yeah I went from 5 mil to nearly 17mil in the time since he told me. Wait what is a blessed flower? It takes me roughly 2-3 entries to slay the Ur Dragon due to the wings which are annoying to get at. But at this point I am just Dragon Forging Gears for my Pawn and lvling up since each run I lvl up.

Also the reason I am not using the double exp ring is because I am in post game and I have no idea where the black cat owner is. So thus I can not duplicate my last one. So I am going to hold onto it until I start another new game +.

Also I really want to thank him for mentioning star fall. I literally had no idea it was there and this is my 3rd new game +. I keep missing certain mission and having to restart. xD

You can check out the map and see black cat sitting on the floor in a pathetic sight hahaha. He is just at the cafeteria area
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie | Sorcerer | level85
#9Morris_Mishima(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 5:20:36 PM
Awesome I needed to dupe some items and I thought I had to wait until I was done farming Hydra's and Ur Dragons in the ever fall. I guess I can start New Game + now Part IV! lol
---