Sorcerer skills questions

#1LeidolfValdPosted 10/13/2013 11:02:21 AM
What do you think about a sorcerer with boons? And the spell seism..? I see people do not equip this spell even when their pawn has the ring for the upgrade of this spell. What does utilitarian for a sorcerer for as primary or as a secondary inclination? Please feel free to give me feedbacks on my pawn's set up. I want to make her better. I don't like a pawn with bolide and maelstrom spells though, I like gicel and fulmination for big spells
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143
#2IllnesssssPosted 10/13/2013 11:17:30 AM
Screw boons. Don't need that stuff. Already have enchanted weapons.

Debilitations can be useful though. I've made my main Pawn a dark element spell debilitation Sorcerer. Check her out: PSN JSlither Pawn Midnight
---
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."
#3IllnesssssPosted 10/13/2013 11:23:51 AM
I like Siesm personally but it's inferior to the other Sorcerer spells. Not worth the cast time.
---
#4herbiegforeverPosted 10/14/2013 12:26:38 AM
seism takes too long to cast has been my experience. i like primary high fulmination, high bolide, high gicel, secondary high levin, holy affinity, high miasma.
---
gf herbiegforever / psn psywarrior2450 / phoenix lvl 200 sorcerer / utilitarian / challenger / dragon's dogma dark arisen rocks.
#5Sephivengeance9Posted 10/14/2013 1:52:31 PM
Yeah, I like High Seism, myself. And while it is a powerful spell, you'd probably be better off keeping a slot spare of High Miasma, or something.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#6the_requiemPosted 10/14/2013 10:59:07 PM
Illnesssss posted...

Debilitations can be useful though. I've made my main Pawn a dark element spell debilitation Sorcerer. Check her out: PSN JSlither Pawn Midnight

Not really, it depends a lot on Arisen's setup, build and party. Holy Enchanted Sapfire Daggers will do more damage than Heaven's Key. I don't recall exactly but think there was discussion on how Enchanted weapons do more damage than perma-enchanted ones.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger
#7IllnesssssPosted 10/16/2013 3:22:22 AM
the_requiem posted...
Illnesssss posted...

Not really, it depends a lot on Arisen's setup, build and party. Holy Enchanted Sapfire Daggers will do more damage than Heaven's Key. I don't recall exactly but think there was discussion on how Enchanted weapons do more damage than perma-enchanted ones.

That may be so but i'd rather my Pawn spend her time attacking our opponent than buffing me. I carry multiple daggers to deal with various situations anyway and if i'm a caster I can just buff myself without her help.

Different playstyles I guess.
---
#8the_requiemPosted 10/16/2013 3:54:56 AM
Illnesssss posted...
the_requiem posted...
Illnesssss posted...

That may be so but i'd rather my Pawn spend her time attacking our opponent than buffing me. I carry multiple daggers to deal with various situations anyway and if i'm a caster I can just buff myself without her help.

Different playstyles I guess.

Yep, different playstyles. But the point was that enchanted weapons out-damage perma-enchant weapons.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger