dragonforged weapon drain stamina

#1IctinikePosted 10/14/2013 4:32:39 AM
At what level does the stamina drain from regular attacks with a dragonforged weapon stop?
Im talking about the first dragonforged kind from the drake in devilfire.
---
PSN: Ictinike | Pawn: Jenny level 42 sorc |
#2cjchartierPosted 10/14/2013 9:34:39 AM
Ictinike posted...
At what level does the stamina drain from regular attacks with a dragonforged weapon stop?
Im talking about the first dragonforged kind from the drake in devilfire.

I think the stamina drains stop once you pass level 50.
---
CChartier2/Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
CChartier3/Victoria/Lv. 52/Ranger(DA)
#3the_requiemPosted 10/14/2013 10:24:50 AM
Level 51.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger
#4SSJPabsPosted 10/14/2013 4:37:35 PM(edited)
At least, I transferred a 3-star Ascalon to my Arisen from a secondary account and it drained stamina abnormally until I reached 41. I honestly cannot remember if I dragon forged it right away or not after that.

Does dragon forging change the stamina requirements?
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
#5LeidolfValdPosted 10/14/2013 10:18:56 PM
SSJPabs posted...
At least, I transferred a 3-star Ascalon to my Arisen from a secondary account and it drained stamina abnormally until I reached 41. I honestly cannot remember if I dragon forged it right away or not after that.

Does dragon forging change the stamina requirements?

I don't think it will, my stamina stopped reducing with dragon forged framae blade at lvl 51
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143
#6the_requiemPosted 10/14/2013 10:50:16 PM
I am not sure if requirement is related to DF or the weapon's level, unless by Dragon Forged you mean drops from killing Grigori/Ur Dragon. Ur drops like Heaven's Key etc. all have level requirement of around 45, I think.

51 is level requirement for highest level weapons [top tier BBI lv3 Weapons] like Framae Blades etc. In other words, once you hit 51 there will be no penalty from any weapon.

Upgrading weapon to 3* or DF etc. doesn't add any penalty [can't confirm though]
---
#7LeidolfValdPosted 10/15/2013 2:52:10 AM
the_requiem posted...
I am not sure if requirement is related to DF or the weapon's level, unless by Dragon Forged you mean drops from killing Grigori/Ur Dragon. Ur drops like Heaven's Key etc. all have level requirement of around 45, I think.

51 is level requirement for highest level weapons [top tier BBI lv3 Weapons] like Framae Blades etc. In other words, once you hit 51 there will be no penalty from any weapon.

Upgrading weapon to 3* or DF etc. doesn't add any penalty [can't confirm though]

I confirmed that. I didn't get penalty at level 51 when I am using a dragon forged bbi lvl3 weapon while at lvl 50, there's a small penalty and huge penalty at level 30+
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143
#8Ictinike(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 4:45:40 AM
the_requiem posted...

I upgraded a 3* to DF and gave it to an alt at lvl 15. With stamina drain for regular attacks as a result.
---
PSN: Ictinike | Pawn: Jenny level 42 sorc |
#9the_requiemPosted 10/15/2013 7:47:14 AM
Ictinike posted...
the_requiem posted...

I upgraded a 3* to DF and gave it to an alt at lvl 15. With stamina drain for regular attacks as a result.

Was there NO stamina drain on the alt when it was 3*? I think it had more to do with level of weapon than it being DFed, unless you prove me wrong and tell me that at 3* the very same weapon had NO stamina drain.
---