Official Pawn Sharing Club #19

#1the_requiemPosted 10/15/2013 10:24:06 AM
Welcome to Pawn Club!

IMPORTANT:

Anyone can create this thread...gamers come and go.

Pawn Club List Version 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

The original list was lost, so please be sure and add your Pawn to the list and...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, THANKS!!!

The last spreadsheet became outdated and suffered for it, so if we can keep our info up to date it will be all the more useful.

Enter your info in the spreadsheet as follows:

Gamefaqs Nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn vocation | Pawn level | Pawn inclinations | Additional Info | Last Update

Acknowledging a hire:

An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, and what gift you received.

This is important because through these posts we can see who is active and whom isn't.

So maybe the member hasn't posted in 7 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires, letting the rest of us know that the member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisen's name, PSN, RC, and items you got - this will show you more detailed information, so cycle through it with R1.

Hiring higher level pawns:

To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner. Once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.

Thanks for your participation!
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger
#2paaskyPosted 10/15/2013 11:19:48 AM(edited)
@Karmikazee: Just released your pawn after killing a large number of CD's as sorcerer with all possible spells, then Ranger using all debilitation arrows and still no 3rd star. I am now quite certain it will appear at the same time you get the 3rd star for normal Dragon (Grigori). My vanilla quest storyline is in the beginning so cannot take her to that fight right now but if you have not gotten the knowledge by time I reach that point, I can take her with me then.
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Mage lvl 80
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl 200
#3cjchartierPosted 10/15/2013 11:25:41 AM
Charlie would like to thank:

Tais_Afinskaya for the RC Bomb, Lv. 3 Armor, 5* ratings and "Actively battled foes" comment.

Zas255 for rhe 162,994 RC, Ruinous Relic, 5* ratings and "Employed skills masterfully" comment.

Charlie's not very active in her hiring right now, as her little sister, Victoria, is leveling and trying to earn some RC. Any hires for Victoria would be greatly appreciated.
---
CChartier2/Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
CChartier3/Victoria/Lv. 77/Strider(DA)
#4the_requiem(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:25:24 PM(edited)
Arya thanks:

NecroNomad for 30k RC, Beast Steak and body bag.
chrisidogma for 41k RC, Banshees and Gazers foe knowledge, and bodybag.
AmbientAmbience for 354k RC, Greatwyrm Stone, 555 ratings and "Exceeded all expectations" comment.
Kissui_Majin for 153k RC, BBI Weapon Lv 3, 555 ratings and "Excelled in all regards" comment
Jules_Mcgrules for 141k RC, Liquid Vim, 555 rating and "It has been a pleasure" comment [always is].
Karmikazee for 373k RC, Love-In-the-Rough, 555 ratings and "Our finest warrior" comment.

She also said goodbye to nidhogg and Raven. Currently travelling with Jasmine and Indra

EDIT:
Also thanks to RockyTerrain for 510k RC, Griffin Strategy Vol3, 555 rating and "Offered precision support" comment.

---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger
#5GoodpseedPosted 10/15/2013 12:27:07 PM
Thanks to cjchartier for 266k RC, 555, Garm knowledge & Salomet's Energy drink.
---
PSN: Goodspeed512
Pawn: Sidekick, LVL130 Heal & Support (Mage, Mitigator/Mediant)
#6cjchartierPosted 10/15/2013 12:30:34 PM
Victoria sends a huge "Thank You!" to:

laura-a-t for the 344,630 RC, Lv. 3 Armor, Foe Knowledge, 5* ratings and "Employed skills masterfully" comment.

The hire is greatly appreciated, and will be returned.
---
#7patagoniantPosted 10/15/2013 1:13:10 PM
Skye thanks:

- lyryn222 (windspiritsinger) for 44,207RC, a Ne'er do Part, 5* rating and "was an invaluable asset" comment.

- usabichi (? non-OPSC member) for 4,238RC and a bodybag.

Currently rolling around BBI with Ruda and Victoria, so there should be some RC heading their way soon.
---
PSN: patagoniant | DA Pawn: Skye | lvl 93 | Sorcerer
#8KarmikazzeePosted 10/15/2013 1:41:40 PM
paasky posted...
@Karmikazee: Just released your pawn after killing a large number of CD's as sorcerer with all possible spells, then Ranger using all debilitation arrows and still no 3rd star. I am now quite certain it will appear at the same time you get the 3rd star for normal Dragon (Grigori). My vanilla quest storyline is in the beginning so cannot take her to that fight right now but if you have not gotten the knowledge by time I reach that point, I can take her with me then.

Yes, I think you are right. I'm sitting at 179 kills, have used every element & every debilitation numerous times, have used water flasks, poison flasks, I would have thrown the kitchen sink at them but nobody has gifted me one yet!?! So That's what i am going to do. Besides, maybe I can get another star on the Seneschal while I'm at it. But thank you so much for your efforts, & of course....Gigantic thanks to:

Laura-a-t 163,302 RC, Cr. Dr. scale, 5*s, & "That was a surprise!" comment
Psn: Karmikazzee | Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer "No dying now!"
#9Andre_Luiz1969Posted 10/15/2013 1:53:54 PM
Hey, everyone! I need 1 BLESSED FLOWER (not NE'ER-DO-PART). Thanks in advance.
---
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Fighter (need BB Armor Lv.3)
#10cjchartierPosted 10/15/2013 2:01:09 PM
patagoniant posted...
Skye

Currently rolling around BBI with Ruda and Victoria, so there should be some RC heading their way soon.

The hire is greatly appreciated. Have Skye send Victoria a FR, and I'll be happy to return the favor.
---