Question about stats..

#1LordMordethPosted 10/15/2013 9:25:04 PM
..specifically, defensive ones.

As i've been leveling my character mostly as a Sorcerer, so decided to do some vocation/stat growth checking and noticed, had i used Mystic Knight instead from 10 to 100, it would've netted me 'bout 200 more defense.

Currently, i can take some hits.. few enemies (Prisoner Gorecyclops comes to mind) are able to one shot from full health assuming they get melee hits in, but usually am left with couple hundred to spare.

Which is okay but it got me thinking about starting over.. but then again, it's 200ish defense.. how big of effect would such amount even have in the post-Dragon/Daimon (first defeat) game?
---
PSN: LordMordeth I Main Pawn: Selena I Mage I Level 70~
If the above post offended you, chances are you needed to be offended.
#2the_requiemPosted 10/16/2013 12:12:48 AM
BBI Level3 armor when DF and above will cover all your DEF needs. I don't think any enemy other than death will be able to one shot you.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger
#3LordMordeth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 4:30:31 AM
the_requiem posted...
BBI Level3 armor when DF and above will cover all your DEF needs. I don't think any enemy other than death will be able to one shot you.

Yeah, got dragonforged carrion set on so i guess it could be worse.

And well.. only place i'm ever going to take a beating is in Bitterblack Isle.. outside, nothing can dent my health bar in any serious fashion.
---
PSN: LordMordeth I Main Pawn: Selena I Mage I Level 70~
If the above post offended you, chances are you needed to be offended.
#4LeidolfValdPosted 10/16/2013 10:53:25 AM
Base defenses arnt important when you have strong armor set that is gold rarified. Don't restart, you can play as warrior to lvl 100 and fighter to 200. You need more physical attack, trust me unless u want to be a sorcerer. You probably have the loads of defense physically with fighter leveling after lvl 100, health for you if u use warrior to level prior 100
---
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143