What is the best damage dealer in each class?

#1mtjormitchPosted 11/8/2013 2:06:09 PM
I'm pretty new at this whole thing so I am pretty curious on how to deal the most damage with each class, Warrior/Archer/Wizard. I am just very curious which class I should be to inflict the most damage.
---
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.
#2enjelsamaPosted 11/8/2013 9:32:37 PM
It depends what your hitting..(most of the time) sometimes your level.

Ranger 10 fold is hardest hitting by numbers, but since high defense enemies turn that around... Mix of magic in there ups them sometimes.
Encade Shot(Ranger spread shot) on wide Targets is also pretty nasty in certain spots, thou rare.

MA 9Fold and Ricoshot in right spots can destory magic weak enemies. (ice & thunder)

Certain enemies weak to Holy just drop to Holy charge shots.

Bolide and Gicel hit hard, Bolide abit random, Gicel has few draw backs for Sorcs, Sesim.. very slow spell cast, but on right enemies can make a mess. (not really worth effort)

Striders get helm Spiltter and Cloud Volley, at full upgrade versions they can really keep up with 10fold ranger (if aim locks in right off bat(cloud rain)

100/1000 kisses itself in certain spots over time works wounders.

Mk has Sigil and Magic Cannon, Charge shots from staff.

Ceratin attacks, bypass more of defense. (Dire arrow/might bend) So often can do damage when you normal can't other skills.
At low levels, those skill let you kill stuff when certain attacks just wont do nothing. Or hell, knock defense immune LA off a edge, who needs magic, mauahhahahahaa.

Yellow, pretty much Ranger, thou well built strider will do almost same.
Blue, Sorc. If you gotta throw in mix builds. MA can do the job. (as it covers more bases) But Sorc can hit hard in most spots.
Red, Warrior can hit hard, but I give fighter upper hand for blocking.

So not somuch a DPS thing, as it is what they can do over all.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#3the_requiemPosted 11/8/2013 9:58:11 PM
Main game, almost any class can destroy everything.

BBI, MAs shine because of cramped spaces and Ricochet Hunter which can clear out mobs before you enter. BBI seems to be designed solely for MA.

I haven't much experience with MK but others have convinced me that MK can do the highest damage on single attack as long as you can set it up well.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 51 | Ranger
#4enjelsamaPosted 11/8/2013 10:00:35 PM
the_requiem posted...
Main game, almost any class can destroy everything.

BBI, MAs shine because of cramped spaces and Ricochet Hunter which can clear out mobs before you enter. BBI seems to be designed solely for MA.

I haven't much experience with MK but others have convinced me that MK can do the highest damage on single attack as long as you can set it up well.

Mk and MA are pretty much well built for BBI, since they can preform raw and Magic attacks at will.
Itlest if you carry right gear with you.
I give more point to MA for faster range attacks.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#5mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:02:37 PM
Currently I am still a fighter... still new in the game... also I have no idea what you guys are saying to me... I am completely new to this whole thing so... yeah... anyways. Is the warrior good or should I go magic knight and what would be the best way to level myself to become awesome at kicking butt?
---
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.
#6enjelsamaPosted 11/9/2013 8:45:04 PM
No matter how you play, you'll be over powered.

Do you wanna be x10 or x15 over powered. XD

Playing as MK, would balance out stats and keepo game playable. (so your not over powered to soon)
You want to play each vocation to get Augments from many of other Vocations. You'll want Magic up augments from sorc and Mage, Str up from fighter and warrior.
Assassin has a few.

First time thru game, play everything, try everything. By lv 60-80. You'll have idea of what you want.
And can go a route you wanna go.

Worry about stats past lv50-80, or 2nd play thru.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#7LeidolfValdPosted 11/10/2013 9:28:11 AM
Depends on your stats growth. Assassin has the highest dps with max str. Sorcerer has the highest dps with max mag. But if u compare them, oh gosh where do I start. Eventually all vocations handle monsters well.eventually. Trying to get Highest dps will make u suffer because the better you are at this, the lesser you perform on this as level will be capped at 200. Getting stronger in one aspect without neglecting another is the key for strong arisen and in life too. You can't say you want to be strong physically in the gym when my wife nah at you, boss screams at you, psychologically unwell. You have to be strong in every aspect to be strong. If you chase dps..it's like ordering a cup of coffee and says more sugar, more sugar and more sugar. Ruining the whole cup
---
Psn: joe-17- | Rose Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Miyako Vlad | Mage | level200 | Psn: bossaindie | callidora |
#8the_requiemPosted 11/10/2013 9:31:08 AM
LeidolfVald posted...
If you chase dps..it's like ordering a cup of coffee and says more sugar, more sugar and more sugar. Ruining the whole cup

Well, can never go wrong with whiskey, whiskey and more whiskey.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 51 | Ranger