Official Pawn Sharing Club #23

#301GODZ_ASSASSIN77Posted 11/18/2013 10:07:18 PM
Killface99 posted...
GODZ_ASSASSIN77 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Can you hire my friend, ant_dog222? Would be appreciated.

Will do
---
PSN: GODZ_ASSASSIN777
Pawn: Jasmine level 200
#302Killface99Posted 11/18/2013 10:16:50 PM
Anyone with pawns 100 or below that I haven't hired yet? If so then let me know. Soon I am going to do another BBI run or two.
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#303jidanboPosted 11/18/2013 11:00:41 PM
Currently adventuring with Exodus_Hogoromo's Turk and AndilX's Maryam. Well done to the both of you, I like their style.
---
PSN: Armacen
#304patagoniantPosted 11/18/2013 11:54:39 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
How would everyone here feel about incorporating an activity star system for the spreadsheet like they did on the vanilla board. I see many names on the list that i have seen nothing in the way of activity for a very long time. Some since I became a member. If people think this is a good idea (What they do is you start with 3 stars & every week they remove a star, so If your active, all you have to do is add them back on.) Once all three stars are removed the name is removed. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to do this, but if someone is willing to start it, I'd be happy to learn. Anyway, love to hear your thoughts. PS: If you are away for a few weeks then come back, all you have to do is re-add your info.

I think this is a very good idea (I was about to suggest the same thing). With the influx of new players due to PS+, the list is becoming rather unwieldy - there's a few names on there I've never noticed post on the board, and it makes more sense all round to play with active pawns. It'd take 3 weeks of inactivity to lose your stars and come off the list, which should be long enough for nobody to take offence.

It's easy enough to do - go to spreadsheet view and insert a column for the activity stars (or just use the images column which is kind of redundant at the moment anyway).
---
PSN: patagoniant | Skye | 200 | Sorcerer
PSN: patagoniant2 | Thor | < 100 | Warrior
#305jMsilentshotPosted 11/18/2013 11:59:58 PM
Be Careful of SCAMMER

Sinful_Jecht

PSN: Jmccorm5
---
PSN: jayyem8o8
Pawn: Lightning lvl 94 Ranger
#306Killface99Posted 11/19/2013 12:03:18 AM
Big thanks to ...

Ictinike - 54k RC, Foe Knowledge for Chimeras and Gorechimeras
Daermon1180 - 226k RC
asiangoodness21 - 261k RC, BBI Armor lv3
KimmyCat - 275k RC, BBI Gear lv3

5 stars and nice comments from everyone. Thanks again to all of you.
---
#307k1ngofcbusPosted 11/19/2013 12:24:11 AM
Just released Jazz B'cazz and Gabriel after probably close to 15 or 20 cursed dragon kills. Was df'ing some random gear to sell for gold.. both performed admirably.. Jazz torpor'd every dragon nearly instantly and between grand bolide and grand gicel from Gabriel, they dropped like sacks of potatoes. Hired on Whynot! and patagoniant's mage... not sure of her name off the cuff. Still love this game and this community!
---
DD:DA, PSN: Neegrodahmus (please don't take offense, none is meant :))
Pawn Name: Claire (Lvl. 120 Challenger/Scather Ranger)
#308Killface99Posted 11/19/2013 12:26:17 AM
Still looking for some pawns I haven't previously rented.

Little side note ... would anyone prefer if I changed Sara to a Sorcerer or even something else, or do people like her as a supportive Mage?
---
#309Squall-omegaPosted 11/19/2013 12:44:56 AM
Ryder3185 posted...
Squall-omega posted...
Ryder3185 posted...
Squall-omega posted...
Psn Ravephua pawn Gwendolyn lv 60 plus warrior challenger / Scather (needed Rc )
Psn Squall-omega2 pawn Siegfried lv170 warrior challenger / Scather

Can anyone rent my pawn out. Really running short of Rc after buying the player/pawn editing item at post game.

Any new players who needed ur dragon offline weapons feel free to ask. Have tons of them n no place to use.( sword, staff n dagger)

Send me an add, I'm lvl 68 and I need a warrior pawn. Anychance you have a spare heavens key or that warrior ur dragon weapon??

Kk heavens key np but (swell in light) longsword may not have any left. Need to check my main account.

HK would be great. When I get home if your on would you mind placing it over? I just have to change my pawn voc. I would really be grateful.

Ok np I just check out yr pawn still a sorcerer with the best staff
---
~Psn Squall-Omega~
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~Celes~ Lv200 Mage Scather/Challenger
#310the_requiem(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 12:51:28 AM
patagoniant posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
How would everyone here feel about incorporating an activity star system for the spreadsheet like they did on the vanilla board. I see many names on the list that i have seen nothing in the way of activity for a very long time. Some since I became a member. If people think this is a good idea (What they do is you start with 3 stars & every week they remove a star, so If your active, all you have to do is add them back on.) Once all three stars are removed the name is removed. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to do this, but if someone is willing to start it, I'd be happy to learn. Anyway, love to hear your thoughts. PS: If you are away for a few weeks then come back, all you have to do is re-add your info.

I think this is a very good idea (I was about to suggest the same thing). With the influx of new players due to PS+, the list is becoming rather unwieldy - there's a few names on there I've never noticed post on the board, and it makes more sense all round to play with active pawns. It'd take 3 weeks of inactivity to lose your stars and come off the list, which should be long enough for nobody to take offence.

It's easy enough to do - go to spreadsheet view and insert a column for the activity stars (or just use the images column which is kind of redundant at the moment anyway).

I second this motion.

The opening post of next club thread will need to be modified accordingly.
---
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Fighter
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 51 | Ranger