Dark Arisen Bounty Board #1

#221fire_dePosted 2/1/2014 3:05:17 AM
BLUcody posted...

took Ciaran for a trip to the caverns, she now knows how to blow hydra´s head off. ill try the saurians later.

note: couldn´t release her yet cause of server problems.

What would you like? I can give hirebacks/etc.

how about 10 quick hires? no RC or big gifts needed, thanks.
---
PSN: hanhart pawn: Farye lvl 200 strider/fighter
PSN: hanhart1 pawn: Carla lvl 25 mage
#222mega_mouse_fartPosted 2/1/2014 3:45:48 AM
Nubaru posted...
mega_mouse_fart posted...
Nubaru posted...
Nubaru posted...
Bounty Name: Pictureka!

Quest: Looking for some Solo Pictures of my Nyx Fighting some Large Monsters (Death, Daimon, Chimera, Any Dragons, etc.) Must be EPIC!!!

Eligibility: Anyone & Everyone

Reward: 1,000,000 RC and Either 1 Volant White/Heaven's Keys/Ascalon

This is First Come, First Serve so be quick!!!

im going to give it a try. im a take her with me to fight online ur.

Bounty Complete, What weapons do you want?

That's okay about the weapons, i regularly farm ur so I already have multiples of each. a few 5 * quick hire and releases will be fine.

and besides, Im still going to take some pictures of Daimon and condemned cyclops battling Nyx. I tried taking some pics agaisnt death but that always ended in tragedy so I scrapped the idea.

did you like the pictures? its okay if they weren't what you were looking for. this is kinda my first time doing photos aside from a few i took of my arisen.

The Pictures were good, so how bout 10 5*s and we'll be good.

sounds good!
---
PSN-madmatt4509 PAWN-Morrigan Lv200 Strider (Rusted Bow, Framae Daggers)
PSN-madmatt8892 PAWN-Duran (Work in Progress)
#223vSteloPosted 2/4/2014 10:55:22 PM(edited)
Bounty Name: Alpha & Omega

Quest: Help Boris obtain the third stars for both Wargs and Garms. I think he just needs a couple more kills along with some tactics.

Eligibility: Anyone that is experienced with Bestiary knowledge.

Rewards: 7 BBI Lvl 3 Weapon/Armor (your choice), DF'd Dragon's Dogma, DF'd Dragon Knight's Helm, and DF'd Holy Cuisses. This quest can take as long as it needs to. First one that gets the stars to appear receives the rewards.
---
PSN: vStelo | Pawn: Boris | Vocation: Warrior | Level 200
I would really appreciate some Bestiary knowledge! :D
#224mega_mouse_fartPosted 2/6/2014 6:01:15 PM
vStelo posted...
Bounty Name: Alpha & Omega

Quest: Help Boris obtain the third stars for both Wargs and Garms. I think he just needs a couple more kills along with some tactics.

Eligibility: Anyone that is experienced with Bestiary knowledge.

Rewards: 7 BBI Lvl 3 Weapon/Armor (your choice), DF'd Dragon's Dogma, DF'd Dragon Knight's Helm, and DF'd Holy Cuisses. This quest can take as long as it needs to. First one that gets the stars to appear receives the rewards.

ive tried every tactic i can think, boris never mentioned any new knowledge so Im simply grinding as many garms as possible. most likely since your missing both warg and garm, its mere kill counts that are needed anyway. usually when using tactics knowledge is gained for enemies in the same class.
---
#225KarmikazzeePosted 2/6/2014 6:40:49 PM

ive tried every tactic i can think, boris never mentioned any new knowledge so Im simply grinding as many garms as possible. most likely since your missing both warg and garm, its mere kill counts that are needed anyway. usually when using tactics knowledge is gained for enemies in the same class.

Just to make sure you're aware, you have to let the Wargs spit poison at you, & that you get poisoned, so don't have too high a poison resistance. (I believe this applys to Garm as well, but am not positive.)
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 21 fighter
#226mega_mouse_fartPosted 2/6/2014 6:56:42 PM
Karmikazzee posted...

Just to make sure you're aware, you have to let the Wargs spit poison at you, & that you get poisoned, so don't have too high a poison resistance. (I believe this applys to Garm as well, but am not positive.)

i did. I've done the follwoing to garm, yet to start warg yet

- perfect blocked lung

- used ice against it to show him its strong against ice

- inflicted every debilitation possible

- used fire

- used holy

- climbed up on head and attacked till dead

- masterful killed a garm

- used blast arrows to stagger lock

- got spit on

I think he's just some kills shy of the kill count. so im grinding them for a 20 or so mins, release, rehire, grind again.
---
#227mega_mouse_fartPosted 2/6/2014 7:36:04 PM
Karmikazzee posted...

im curious, will Boris gain the story while in my party or will it only appear after i've released him and his owner rests? im asking because I figured his start would show up while in my party, but now im thinking maybe even if requirements are met it might not show up until he's released and his owner rests.
---
#228vSteloPosted 2/6/2014 7:42:29 PM
Karmikazzee posted...

i did. I've done the follwoing to garm, yet to start warg yet

- perfect blocked lung

- used ice against it to show him its strong against ice

- inflicted every debilitation possible

- used fire

- used holy

- climbed up on head and attacked till dead

- masterful killed a garm

- used blast arrows to stagger lock

- got spit on

I think he's just some kills shy of the kill count. so im grinding them for a 20 or so mins, release, rehire, grind again.

i know i've done all of those except 3 which are using ice on it, blast arrows and i think the masterful killed a garm. since i'm a noob, i don't know what you mean by "masterful killed a garm". i know i've killed one just by myself while all the pawns were attacking a couple saurians, so is that what it is? i'm not sure. btw, i hope it's not too much of a hassle for you to get the kill counts. i knew i was missing a few kill counts, but maybe i'm missing a lot more than i thought. also, thanks for doing this for me! i'm ready to post some more bounties, so just tell me if you'd be willing to help Boris some more. :)
---
PSN: vStelo | Pawn: Boris | Vocation: Warrior | Level 200
I would really appreciate some Bestiary knowledge! :D
#229KarmikazzeePosted 2/6/2014 7:46:15 PM
Kill counts have to be combined with their own arisen's kill count so it will not register until the pawn return & it's owner rests. That's why sometimes when you rest the pawn will say they've learned new tactic's "after" your finished resting even though no foe knowledge showed in the hires. If that's what you're asking?
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 21 fighter
#230mega_mouse_fartPosted 2/6/2014 8:04:54 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
Kill counts have to be combined with their own arisen's kill count so it will not register until the pawn return & it's owner rests. That's why sometimes when you rest the pawn will say they've learned new tactic's "after" your finished resting even though no foe knowledge showed in the hires. If that's what you're asking?

yep pretty much! thank you.

oh, and masterful killed mean't using the assasin's skill "masterful kill" to kill the garm. for some strange reason, I've had alot of my Morrigan's stars gained when finishing of enemies like griffin, ogres, cyclopys, etc after doing this. so i figured i would give it a try, lol. anyway, me and boris and morrigan have been farming quite a few garms. probably have killed at least 30, maybe more. will keep slaughtering them and releasing, rehiring until you get the star.

theres one more tactic Im going to try too that i forgot about. throwing stuff like rocks and flasks at a garm. sometimes I've seen someone elses pawn do this and another pawn will be like "ah, i've learned new ways to fight their ilk." *shrugs*
---