The Newbie Pawn Thread LVL 1-50

#1White_PandaPosted 11/30/2013 4:31:59 PM
I had searched Gamefaqs for a relevant post. I didn't see anything related to what I'm about to share.

If you're new to Dragons Dogma (Or just started over). Post your pawns in the format below! This is similar to the pawn threads but the difference is; lower levels can find more diversity among one another and higher levels, if they wish, can hire us low level pawns to help us in our travels.

Pawn Requests will be for fellow GameFaq'rs who will hire you, you can tell them what you'd like to focus on with your pawn. Equipment? Knowledge for foes, areas? RP?

The format is simple. Follow my format below. My information will be posted via the format.

Pawn Name: Serra
Pawn Current to-date Level: 7
Pawn Vocation: Fighter
Pawn Requests: Better Equipment such as weapons, armor, rings and knowledge.
---
Proud creator of Facebook.Com/MGSGroundZeroesFansite and Youtube.com/CpmStudios
#2FalthinPosted 11/30/2013 4:39:16 PM
You'll need a PSN in there somewhere too, so people can search for the pawn
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#3S0nYxdbPosted 11/30/2013 4:48:52 PM
i have a pawn below 50 ,
PSN ManongJose
Pawn Ivorwen
level 30 i think
Vocation : sorcerer
i just need girl clothing lol. some knowledge maybe
---
PSN: MangJavs Dragon's Dogma DA pawn Xanatos (fighter) >100 PSN: ManongJose Pawn Ivorwen (sorcerer) <50
#4White_Panda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 4:49:05 PM
Forgot to post that, thank you. Do not forget psn peeps.

PSN ID: CpmPanda
---
#5overmaxxPosted 11/30/2013 6:55:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6pronk89Posted 11/30/2013 7:30:36 PM
Pawn Name: YoloLaggins
Pawn Current to-date Level: 40
Pawn Vocation: Sorcerer
Pawn Requests: mostly just RC and foe knowledge! She's already pretty well geared up thanks to some other hires.
PSN: jon0341

will definitely return the favor!
#7VentusStormPosted 11/30/2013 7:34:56 PM
Yay, more people to give equipment 2! I'm gonna run Serra for a bit. I'll be careful not to traumatize her too much!
---
PSN: Blooperbud Pawn: Yuki level 50 Warrior
#8El MarshPosted 11/30/2013 8:19:29 PM
PSN: El_Marsh
Pawn Name: Percy
Pawn Current to-date Level: 37
Pawn Vocation: Warrior
Pawn Requests: Better equipment is always welcome but more than anything, I'd like him to be used so that I may gain more rift crystals.
---
So long, and thanks for all the fish http://i.imgur.com/NypnvV3.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5994/1284162219788.gif
#9White_Panda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 9:25:36 PM
Thank you guys! I'm going to level up a bit more and I will do my best to hire your pawns and keep them in my party as long as possibly as I do various things. I'm not great at the game and my knowledge is probably 100x less than most peeps but it will be fun! Also, I put 'up-to-date level' because levels can change and this way we know what level your main pawn is at that specific time and feel free to post again 10 - 20 levels from your last post.

Thanks guys! Don't forget, higher levels over 50 can recruit us and give us stuff if you want! Even if it's a bunch of curatives haha
---
#10Odinson31Posted 12/1/2013 9:43:21 AM
My pawn is in need of dcp if anyone would like to run with her.

Pawn name: Valeria Vega. Level 33 sorcerer

Primary: High Miasma, High Lassitude, High Exequy. Secondary: High Blearing, High Silentum, Voidspell.

Challenger/Utilitarian.

In desperate need of discipline.

PSN: Odinson351