OblivionAngel77 posted...
SiliatPariax posted...
Thank you to those that added me and used my pawn. (n_n)v

Update:

PSN: SiliatXPariax
Pawn Name: Liliana Luna
Pawn Current to-date Level: 34
Pawn Vocation: Warrior
Pawn Requests: Better armor/weapons please?

I'll add you and get you some Everfall gear if you like. :p also whats your vocation so I can get you some weapons for your character? :)

Thank you; Oh yeaa, that would be lovely! My Arisen's vocation is Assassin and uses a bow and sword.

I brought your pawn new weapons and armor and I brought you a hunting bow and a bastard sword. :p Armor for you I havent gotten and I dont know what to buy for an assassin but I'm about to take her to everfall to get some RC! :)

Thank you very much ^_^
(i dont have the game right now but ill post more when i do and stuff ^_^)
---
The unofficial... I mean, official Scathach of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board! *shrugs*
#222SiliatPariaxPosted 1/10/2014 2:38:37 AM
Benaardwulf posted...
Hi, please hire and help my pawn. In equipments, items or RC anyway you can. Please comment whatever skill I need to change for my pawn, add me whatever level you are, I can help if yours pawn is lower level, thank you

Pawn Name: Amanda
Pawn Current to-date Level: 32
Pawn Vocation: Ranger
Pawn gear: Up to date gears (whatever available for me n mostly enhanced).
PSN: Benaardwulf

I'll help you out whenever I can. Thank you for adding me ^_^
---
The unofficial... I mean, official Scathach of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board! *shrugs*
#223Prophi1120Posted 1/10/2014 7:40:17 AM
Disruptive_01 posted...
Prophi1120 posted...
PSN: SuperCory92
Pawn Name: Prophi
Vocation: Fighter
Level: 16
mainly just want knowledge and some feedback on how he's coming along

I'll take him around killing stuff.

Thanks for taking him out! And a big thanks for all the RC and items. Hes upgraded well and the BBI weapon was pretty nice as well!
---
PSN: SuperCj92
#224mcandahlPosted 1/10/2014 8:16:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#225ProfessorFayPosted 1/10/2014 9:00:51 AM
Pawn Name: Ravenous
Pawn Current to-date Level: 16
Pawn Vocation: Fighter
Pawn Requests: Just RC. If you want to be nice I can accept equips, but that's not necessary!

Hello there people! I'm not really a new player since I actually have a Lvl. 200 Assassin Arisen and Sorcerer pawn on another PSN, but I decided to not too long ago that I'd start from scratch again and raise a Magick Archer/Mystic Knight Arisen just to see how those classes play out.

If anyone could add my PSN and take my pawn for an adventure I would definitely appreciate it. I will also hire other people's pawns if you add me. Thanks!
---
I said so ravenously.
Farewell Faywell. Junko Enoshima. PSN - ProfessorFay
#226drkazn1Posted 1/10/2014 9:07:15 AM
Anyone doing daimon runs pls hire my sexy pawn!

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

Need RC, dont really need the swag unless its white! I need white stuff! lol

boom chika wa wa

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Emma-Frost-marvel-comics-10545159-519-432.jpg
---
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 30 Mage
#227drkazn1Posted 1/10/2014 9:08:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#228AltecGreenPosted 1/10/2014 12:50:26 PM
drkazn1 posted...

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

boom chika wa wa

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Emma-Frost-marvel-comics-10545159-519-432.jpg

I have been playing with your pawn and Benaardwulf's pawn for a bit. We are set to take on Daimon later today. Too bad you have a white gear thing going on since I cannot find anything I can gift that is white. Maybe a Direwolf cape.
#229drkazn1Posted 1/11/2014 12:38:38 PM
AltecGreen posted...
drkazn1 posted...

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

boom chika wa wa

I have been playing with your pawn and Benaardwulf's pawn for a bit. We are set to take on Daimon later today. Too bad you have a white gear thing going on since I cannot find anything I can gift that is white. Maybe a Direwolf cape.

Hey thanks for the loot man I wrote it on another thread i think u got me 270k RC and 3 BBi items nice bro.

Feedback on her what do you think? Does she buff before you go in? Is it fast casting? I just put attune and articulacy so it might be faster compared when you used her.

How did she do on the daimon runs?

If you dont mind can u PM me i dont check on the boards too often thanks!
---
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 34 Mage Utilitarian/Challenger
#230ReeNoiPPosted 1/11/2014 1:00:37 PM(edited)
PSN ReeNoiP_
Pawn: Arya
Level 19 unless she levels up more today
Vocation: Figther

I don't think I want any OP gear (want to keep some challenge), but anything fitting her level would be nice. Especially something nicer looking than that thing around her waist.
---
---