Official Pawn Sharing Club #26

#1John_McTrollsonPosted 12/4/2013 8:11:41 PM(edited)
Welcome to Pawn Club!

IMPORTANT:

Anyone can create this thread...gamers come and go.

Pawn Club List Version 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

The original list was lost, so please be sure and add your Pawn to the list and...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, THANKS!!!

The last spreadsheet became outdated and suffered for it, so if we can keep our info up to date it will be all the more useful.

Enter your info in the spreadsheet as follows:

Gamefaqs Nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn vocation | Pawn level | Pawn inclinations | Additional Info | Last Update

Acknowledging a hire:

An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, and what gift you received.

This is important because through these posts we can see who is active and whom isn't.

So maybe the member hasn't posted in 7 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires, letting the rest of us know that the member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisen's name, PSN, RC, and items you got - this will show you more detailed information, so cycle through it with R1.

Hiring higher level pawns:

To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner. Once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.

NEW Activity stat system: Please add stars to your entry so that you have 3 stars. *** Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to more easily identify active & inactive members. If YOU do not keep your entry up to date, YOUR ENTRY WILL END UP BEING DELETED.

Thanks for your participation!

PSN: John_McTrollson / Pawn: Ruby Level 200 (Ranger)
PSN: See spreadsheet / Pawn: Camilla Level 150-160 (Fighter)
#2NubaruPosted 12/4/2013 7:29:34 PM
Beat me to the Topic
---
TWD Season 4 Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 61 | Challenger |
#3overmaxxPosted 12/4/2013 7:31:30 PM
Again, any feedback on my pawn would be appreciated, I'm new to this.
---
DD Info - PSN: Steel_Tarkus | Mami | Level 93~ Sorcerer | Scather/Challenger | Need RC really badly, and knowledge. Would also appreciate a Blessed Flower.
#4John_McTrollson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 7:50:30 PM
Camilla would like to thank...

wreck_gow for 580,295 RC, Ancient Circlet, Scythe Shard, and 5 star ratings (Was our finest warrior)

Thanks for you help, I appreciate it.
---
#5KarmikazzeePosted 12/4/2013 7:51:31 PM
Hi John, Thanks for starting new thread. Any chance the section about people putting their info in their signature could be added back in? Meant to post it before we finished the last one but it got there too fast.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 71 ranger Dark Arisen
#6John_McTrollson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 8:08:15 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
Hi John, Thanks for starting new thread. Any chance the section about people putting their info in their signature could be added back in? Meant to post it before we finished the last one but it got there too fast.

Its there isn't it? If you want, I can close this one and you can reopen it.
---
#7El MarshPosted 12/4/2013 8:34:21 PM
El Marsh| El_Marsh | Pwrcy | Warrior| lvl 45 | Scather | Looking for RC, bestiary, and constructive feedback| December 3rd
---
PSN: El_Marsh/ Pawn: Percy/ Level 39 Warrior http://i.imgur.com/NypnvV3.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5994/1284162219788.gif
#8KugutsuPosted 12/4/2013 9:16:25 PM
changed my pawn "alice"'s inclination to mitigator/pioneer
---
DD:DA | PSN: Gasarocky | Jae-hoon lvl 167ish Fighter
DD:DA | PSN: Gasagasarr | Alice lvl 83ish Fighter | http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m19198.html
#9KarmikazzeePosted 12/4/2013 9:21:23 PM
This is the section I was referring to:

You should also add your own info in your signature, as this will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It's also the best way to promote your pawn.

As I am not a high enough level to edit I'd prefer not to play around with it myself.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 71 ranger Dark Arisen
#10Cheif_30Posted 12/4/2013 9:31:47 PM
Currently on a BBI run with Mira, Benji and Jazz B'caz. Trying to max this girl out and get Benji something cool for Chanukah/Christmas. So far, Jazz might not be super powerful but she is well trained and very helpful. Great job Karmikazee!
---
PSN: Cheif30 === Pawn: Mira 180 Sorcerer
--------Yves30 === Pawn: Benji 80 Warrior/Fighter