Official Pawn Sharing Club #28

#1NubaruPosted 12/18/2013 11:21:30 AM
Welcome to Pawn Club!

IMPORTANT:

Anyone can create this thread...gamers come and go.

Pawn Club List Version 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

The original list was lost, so please be sure and add your Pawn to the list and...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, THANKS!!!

The last spreadsheet became outdated and suffered for it, so if we can keep our info up to date it will be all the more useful.

Enter your info in the spreadsheet as follows:

GameFAQS Nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn vocation | Pawn level | Pawn inclinations | Additional Info | Last Update

Acknowledging a hire:

An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, and what gift you received.

This is important because through these posts we can see who is active and whom isn't.

So maybe the member hasn't posted in 7 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires, letting the rest of us know that the member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisen's name, PSN, RC, and items you got - this will show you more detailed information, so cycle through it with R1.

Hiring higher level pawns:

To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner. Once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.

NEW Activity stat system: Please add stars to your entry so that you have 3 stars. *** Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to more easily identify active & inactive members. If YOU do not keep your entry up to date, YOUR ENTRY WILL END UP BEING DELETED.

You should also add your own info in your signature, as this will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It's also the best way to promote your pawn.

Thanks for your participation!
---
TWD Season 4 Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 88 | Challenger |
#2shinigamimaruPosted 12/18/2013 11:28:56 AM
Kurumi gives her thanks to:

Kebabzu-King 23k RC, Ferry Stone, 5 stars, Tons of Knowledge & 'Excelled in all Regards'
Texmexmutt 220k RC, & 5 stars, Bitterblack Novelty lv3 :D & 'It has been a pleasure'
#3Ignatius_HerbiePosted 12/18/2013 11:34:55 AM
I will be adding a few of you with higher level pawns today to try this out for the first time. Just recently added my pawn Brienne to the list too, though she's only around lvl 70. Making my way through BBI for the first time, most recent boss I just killed was the Necromancer.
#4KytanaPosted 12/18/2013 12:09:46 PM
I'm finally home for a few days. Time to catch up on hires.

Ivy and I would like to thank Shirobaku 179k, BBW3 and 5 stars.
---
PSN: Kytana Pawn: Ivy Level 200 Sorcerer (Utilitarian - Challenger)
#5Herowill93Posted 12/18/2013 12:29:09 PM
herowill93 reporting for duty been awhile but im here to send my pawn out and rent who ever rents mine
---
PSN:Herowill93 pawn Chelsea Sorcerer. "ill always face the dragon but forget those evil eyes man"-Herowill93
#6MussuranaPosted 12/18/2013 12:36:31 PM
Inzoliah would like to thank Karmikazee for her reincarnation. For the record she received her Wyrmking's rings back, a dragonblood and a vile wakestone (generous as ever Karmi).

She also received knowledge on goblins and 71 unknown foes, 51 quests and an almost complete atlas of Gransys. Apparently, "'Twas quite the learning experience".

Thanks again Karmi.
---
PSN Mussurana : Pawn Inzoliah Warrior Lvl 10+ please don't re-equip
#7ThatGuy2599Posted 12/18/2013 12:38:10 PM
Hayly is up for any task you give her. LV.22 Ranger with Longbow and Daggers. She's a beaut and has much knowledge.

Use her! Don't forget to abuse her!
#8MussuranaPosted 12/18/2013 1:00:03 PM
Almost forgot, hired kwn2k's Aya from the newb thread but couldn't find a low level mage, will keep an eye out.
---
PSN Mussurana : Pawn Inzoliah Warrior Lvl 10+ please don't re-equip
#9KarmikazzeePosted 12/18/2013 1:45:20 PM(edited)
Ignatius_Herbie posted...
I will be adding a few of you with higher level pawns today to try this out for the first time. Just recently added my pawn Brienne to the list too, though she's only around lvl 70. Making my way through BBI for the first time, most recent boss I just killed was the Necromancer.

You should read the opening post as it will help you be more effective. I was going to send you a friend request to help you out but, you don't have your psn ID in your signature as suggested, nor did you enter your info on the spreadsheet. So no one here would be able to find you.

To all new members, please put your info on the spreadsheet. This allows us to quickly find your info & you can also leave extra info(Stats or items you're hoping to find) It also allows us to see who is active & who isn't. Thanks! It is also a very good idea to put your info in your signature as you see many of us do.

Oops, sorry Ignatius, I see you are on the spreadsheet, I missed it. Will send off friend request. Again, my apologizes.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 71 ranger Dark Arisen
#10FirstBorno5Posted 12/18/2013 1:44:14 PM
MIKE sends many a thank y'all very much's to

Mussurana for 600rc,BBA3,5* and "My thanks"

Yves_30 & Cheif_30 for 118K rc,BBG2,BBA3,5*,"My thanks"

Ictnike for 311K rc,liftstone,5*

JZanin for 294K rc,BBW3,5*

I have been off line for a few days and have a little time today so I'll finish my run with BoB and Jasmine I want to return hires but I'm going to HARD mode so I'll be shooting for at least 1 low level pawn on each hire for knowledge.

I'll try to be back farming RC for people by the weekend..........fingers crossed. :D

Also if anyone wants to use MIKE PM me here and I'll shoot out a FR because I can't receive FR's or messages on PSN due to privacy settings.
---
PSN: FirstBorn05 - MIKE - LVL.200 Ranger