Official Pawn Sharing Club #28

#491FirstBorno5Posted 12/26/2013 1:00:01 PM
lyryn222 posted...
FirstBorno5 posted...
I can send you a bunch of BBI lvl 2 armors in 20min if that cool?

Way Beyond Cool!!! Thank you so very much!

Well I did you a little better than my original post....good luck purifying. BTW Xalon just took out Daimon with us!!
---
PSN: FirstBorn05 - MIKE - LVL.200 Ranger
#492Cheif_30Posted 12/26/2013 2:04:34 PM
GODZ_ASSASSIN77 posted...
Cheif_30 posted...
Just finished the most brutal BBI run ever. I have never used more Wakestones and potions in one time in my life. I am SO done with MK it's not funny. Had Benji as a Mage to improve MDEF; he didn't do anything useful... Started with Mira and Whynot! until Whynot! jumped off a cliff for no reason, then added Sion and Irene. Sion used his bow exclusively, which wasn't helpful, and Irene was doing a decent job until Daimon, where she just got sucked into his Vortex immediately. Gave everyone 5* but they definitely didn't preform at that level. So yeah, it was bad.
Benji also wants to thank:
Windspiritsinger for 99k RC
Queeck for 50k RC
Frigian for 43k RC
Pilgrims Charm, Conquerer's Periapt, and 3/5*
Hopefully he was better for you than for me...

Happy Hunting!

Hard mode has no effect on pawns. They still take normal damage and use stamina at the regular rate. As for being done with MK. What is your current set up? I have easily destroyed everything on BBI on hard mode with a MK. Also, since enemies are extremely overpowered. I really didn't notice much of a difference other than stamina use. It felt like I was playing normal mode, but with a stamina penalty.

Not saying it was extra difficult because it's Hard mode, it was difficult because either the Pawns weren't doing anything useful, me playing as a MK is a bad idea, or a combination of both. I've beaten it on Hard a few times on both accounts but this run was extremely stressful, for whatever reason. I normally use Warrior for my Arisen and have never struggled nearly this much.
---
PSN: Cheif_30 === Pawn: Mira 200 Mage
-ALT:Yves_30 === Pawn: Benji 133 Warrior/ Fighter
#493devante714Posted 12/26/2013 2:06:51 PM(edited)
I would like to thank the following:

GODZ_ASSASSIN777 for 191,964 RC, BB Armor 3 (thanks a lot!), and 5/5/5 ratings
Westusa for 191,964 RC, and sadly a body bag

Thanks a lot for the hires. Will be picking up Westusa's pawn along with clsmooth43's pawn who created a topic requesting help.
---
PSN: Devante714 Pawn: Zoe Level 200
#494KuechentuerPosted 12/26/2013 2:33:54 PM
Hey there ^^
Im new here and i just got my hands on Dark Arisen a few weeks ago.
i hired a few people from the list today, i hope i did a decent job :D
i hope someone hires my pawn too^^
---
PSN: German_pro1 / Pawn: Sarah / Vocation: Sorcerer / Level :120
#495clsmooth89Posted 12/26/2013 3:11:43 PM
Guess I shoulda thought to check the board for something like this big shout out to davante714 for keeping my ignorance in check haha, gonna hire out some pawns from the list, here's to helping out the community
---
---
Psn: clsmooth43 Pawn: Sarah lvl 139 and growing.
#496patagoniantPosted 12/26/2013 3:25:58 PM
Thor rains down thunder in honour of Andre_Luiz1969 and Regina for the RC bomb, BB2 weapon, 5* rating and "exceeded all expectations" comment.

He's still vacationing in Asgard, but Skye should be back soon.
---
PSN: patagoniant | Skye | 200 | Sorcerer
PSN: patagoniant2 | Thor | < 150 | Warrior
#497DoWeKiteFaustPosted 12/26/2013 3:38:04 PM
Hey guys, I just started this game the other day and I'm looking for people to rent with. I'm still very low level (11 atm) so there's not many on the spreadsheet to choose from, but I'll be keeping an eye out for some good matches. I'm not really looking for anything in particular for my pawn, just general knowledge/RC, so I'd appreciate it if someone could take it for a spin sometime.
---
PSN: Norcris88
Teri - LV11+ Fighter - Scather/Challenger
#498Cheif_30Posted 12/26/2013 4:16:59 PM
I'd like something included in the 29th installment of this thread: A beginner level, maybe.

In this era of gaming we have many types of gamers but when someone comes on the board or joins the community as an extremely low level and wants RC or items, etc., aren't we ruining the experience of the game by complying?

Just think about it. I know I become a hardcore vet of games I purchase and don't want to penalize others if they aren't, but I mean, get somewhere, at least...
---
#499MrJinxedPosted 12/26/2013 4:33:21 PM
Cheif_30 posted...
I'd like something included in the 29th installment of this thread: A beginner level, maybe.

In this era of gaming we have many types of gamers but when someone comes on the board or joins the community as an extremely low level and wants RC or items, etc., aren't we ruining the experience of the game by complying?

Just think about it. I know I become a hardcore vet of games I purchase and don't want to penalize others if they aren't, but I mean, get somewhere, at least...

Tbh he has got a point but i think its up to the player if they want the game to be easy or not. The only thing that could work is that members have to be level 30 or over.
---
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Savannah Level 95 Sorceror
#500Cheif_30Posted 12/26/2013 4:43:16 PM
30 isn't going to cut it lol. That being said: Mira would like to thank:
Daywudestiny for the RC Hiroshima!!
Faust3004 for 655k RC
BBI Arm3 and Kept Ambrosial Meat

Thank you very much guys and Ill return at least one of these hires tonight!

Happy Hunting!
---