Official Pawn Sharing Club #29

#61LycanthropusRexPosted 12/27/2013 4:45:22 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to join in on this. I followed the spreadsheet link, but I'm a total noob with that kind of stuff and didn't want to screw it up. Seems like there's been some trouble with it lately anyhow.

PSN: VampiricTyrant

Pawn name: Isabella

Pawn vocation and Level: 135 Ranger

Pawn Inclinations: Challenger, Scather, Pioneer

I brought her up as a Fighter and Warrior so she's pretty strong with good augments. I'd appreciate any hires and I will do my best to return the favor. I'm currently messing around BBI, trying to get levels before I take on the 1st Daimon. I look forward to meeting some of your pawns! Good luck out there.
---
GT: LycanthropusRex
#62Cheif_30Posted 12/27/2013 4:59:29 PM
644k to Whynot!... I see what to do. Gonna deliver a RC Hiroshima to someone soon
---
PSN: Cheif_30 === Pawn: Mira 200 Mage
-ALT:Yves_30 === Pawn: Benji 157 Warrior/ Fighter
#63BLUcodyPosted 12/27/2013 5:02:20 PM
I live! Updated my pawn and finally doing the main quests.

I have not hired a considerable amount of players from the OPSC, I haven't found anyone within a 20 level range thats active.
---
PSN: BLUcody | Ciaran (Fighter level 46).
#64runnermplsPosted 12/27/2013 5:33:35 PM
BLUcody posted...

I have not hired a considerable amount of players from the OPSC, I haven't found anyone within a 20 level range thats active.

It gets better as you level up. I had a hard time finding anyone until I hit the 80s, mostly made do with the random vanilla DD pawns that showed up in the Rift. OPSC is a blessing because you don't end up with all the double Guardians floating around out there!
#65runnermplsPosted 12/27/2013 5:39:33 PM
LycanthropusRex posted...
Hey guys, I'd like to join in on this. I followed the spreadsheet link, but I'm a total noob with that kind of stuff and didn't want to screw it up. Seems like there's been some trouble with it lately anyhow.

Pawn name: Isabella

Pawn vocation and Level: 135 Ranger

Pawn Inclinations: Challenger, Scather, Pioneer

I brought her up as a Fighter and Warrior so she's pretty strong with good augments. I'd appreciate any hires and I will do my best to return the favor. I'm currently messing around BBI, trying to get levels before I take on the 1st Daimon. I look forward to meeting some of your pawns! Good luck out there.

I used the information from this post to add you to the spreadsheet, I hope you don't mind. I much rather check the spreadsheet than page through the thread when I am hiring! :)

---
PSN: Time4Tiddy
Pawn: Sebastian lvl 105 Sorcerer~Mitigator/Utilitarian
#66BeyondpowerPosted 12/27/2013 5:50:44 PM
BLUcody posted...

I started to play again after a long break and made a new character that's currently level 36 alas its a fighter as well so unless you don't mind running two fighters my pawn wouldn't be that good of a pick, it has alright gear though for its level (1.2K strength and decent defense).
---
PSN: Beyondpowar
Pawn: Ashriel level 36 Fighter
#67wayf93Posted 12/27/2013 6:06:52 PM
BLUcody posted...

My mage, Gareth, has been holding his own pretty well if you wanna take him out for a bit - level 58.

And a HUGE thanks to pata and John for getting the spreadsheet lined out. Some people... sheesh.

~~~
Releasing Inzoliah and Anja Sphinx back into the wild here shortly. We had quite the enjoyable weekend - er couple days (my work schedule, and thus my weekends, are odd) - working our way through some more of the storyline and (mostly) tracking down a bunch of Badges of Vows. Slaughtered that nasty ole drake in Devilfire Grove a couple times, too.

Have a wonderful (real) weekend, everyone... I'll be back for more hunting in a few days!
---
PSN: wayf93 | Pawn: Gareth | Mage | Lv 58+ | Strong, (Mostly) Silent Type
#68KarmikazzeePosted 12/27/2013 6:32:52 PM(edited)
BLUcody posted...

You see, this is why the spreadsheet is so important! How bout, Sunspiritsiger(#89)lvl 66, Mazzanath(#96)lvl47, Mussurana(#105)lvl47, MagJavs(#131)lvl52, & that's just to name a few! There lot's there around your level, & very easy to find if you use the spreadsheet. This thread & the spreadsheet complement each other wonderfully. If you are concerned about them being active you can tell by the activity stars & if they are posting on here, simple.

It won't be long & you'll be within 20 levels of Jazz, you better hire her then, I'll be watching.............................still watching..............................still watching....................
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen
#69John_McTrollson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 6:34:33 PM(edited)
Camilla takes her panties off for...

The one and only Mr. Big K Karmikazee for 175,909 RC, Bitterblack Gear 3, Sour Ambrosial Meat (5 count), and 5 star ratings (My thanks)
LazzzyLemon for 145,390 RC (Body bag)

Thanks for hiring Camilla. As always, all hires are greatly appreciated.

Camilla is back to being a strider and now has some possession resistance. I completely forgotten that the delta guard provided 45% possession resistance.
---
PSN: John_McTrollson / Pawn: Ruby (Ranger) YouTube: John_McTrollson
PSN: See spreadsheet / Pawn: Camilla (Strider)
#70KarmikazzeePosted 12/27/2013 6:38:17 PM
John_McTrollson posted...
Camilla takes her panties off for...

The one and only Mr. Big K Karmikazee for 175,909 RC, Bitterblack Gear 3, Sour Ambrosial Meat (5 count), and 5 star ratings (My thanks)

There should be a couple of drive by hires to both of your girls from my other acct as well, like the comment says, My thanks John, for all your support on here.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen