im a noob, looking for rift crystals!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. im a noob, looking for rift crystals!
2 years ago#1
I desperately need some, and I read that the only way is to hire out your pawn. I don't know what information is required for someone to hire him, but I'll list it all here:
My psn: mango-17-
My name ingame: Toby
Pawns name ingame: Magnus
He's level 40 roughly, may be slightly less, and is a support and healing mage.
Thanks in advance!

I can't accept any friend requests till the morning, but I would be happy to hire someone else's in return!
"You will have no sensation of a leash around your neck if you sit by the peg. Only when you stray do you feel the restraining tug." -Michael Parenti
2 years ago#2
Hey, i'll hire your pawn. I'm new at this hiring "thing" so as soon as I run through my BBI run, ill hire him and see what happens :)
PSN: I_kill3d_BAMBii_
Pawn: Cinnamon class: strider Inclinations Utilitarian/Challenger Lvl. 160
2 years ago#3
I'll hire your pawn.

You should also put your info on the spreadsheet
PSN: DarkVada7 /Pawn Dark Zelda /Vocation Mage
PSN: reeselegend3/ Pawn Rose/ Vocation strider
2 years ago#4
I will hire your pawn too, that is exactly what I am looking for
2 years ago#5
I think I like this board! Real friendly. Thanks guys, pm me if you want your pawn hiring an stuff!

Topics still not closed, all you good samaritans out there!
"You will have no sensation of a leash around your neck if you sit by the peg. Only when you stray do you feel the restraining tug." -Michael Parenti
2 years ago#6
I'll add myself to the spreadsheet later, I can't at the moment.
2 years ago#7
Ok, he's now called Arturo, still level 40, same vocation. I an now in the spreadsheet as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. im a noob, looking for rift crystals!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived