im a noob, looking for rift crystals!

#1TJ_17_Posted 12/26/2013 8:25:48 PM
I desperately need some, and I read that the only way is to hire out your pawn. I don't know what information is required for someone to hire him, but I'll list it all here:
My psn: mango-17-
My name ingame: Toby
Pawns name ingame: Magnus
He's level 40 roughly, may be slightly less, and is a support and healing mage.
Thanks in advance!

I can't accept any friend requests till the morning, but I would be happy to hire someone else's in return!
---
"You will have no sensation of a leash around your neck if you sit by the peg. Only when you stray do you feel the restraining tug." -Michael Parenti
#2Jose_G2587Posted 12/26/2013 9:04:23 PM
Hey, i'll hire your pawn. I'm new at this hiring "thing" so as soon as I run through my BBI run, ill hire him and see what happens :)
---
PSN: I_kill3d_BAMBii_
Pawn: Cinnamon class: strider Inclinations Utilitarian/Challenger Lvl. 160
#3DarkVadaPosted 12/26/2013 9:18:50 PM
I'll hire your pawn.

You should also put your info on the spreadsheet
---
PSN: DarkVada7 /Pawn Dark Zelda /Vocation Mage
PSN: reeselegend3/ Pawn Rose/ Vocation strider
#4paulismonkishPosted 12/26/2013 9:42:05 PM
I will hire your pawn too, that is exactly what I am looking for
#5TJ_17_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:42:45 PM
I think I like this board! Real friendly. Thanks guys, pm me if you want your pawn hiring an stuff!

Topics still not closed, all you good samaritans out there!
---
"You will have no sensation of a leash around your neck if you sit by the peg. Only when you stray do you feel the restraining tug." -Michael Parenti
#6TJ_17_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:48:16 PM
I'll add myself to the spreadsheet later, I can't at the moment.
---
#7TJ_17_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 9:05:44 AM
Ok, he's now called Arturo, still level 40, same vocation. I an now in the spreadsheet as well.
---