Official Trading Club #1

#1NubaruPosted 12/29/2013 11:53:51 AM(edited)
Anyone can create this thread, Arisens come and go.

Trading Club FAQ

Q. What is the Trading Club?
A. The Trading Club is an idea I came up with after seeing the Many "Can I Have..." or "Can Somebody Trade Me..." Topics. The purpose of this Club is to Reduce said Topics.

Q. Who can Ask/Give Items?
A. Anyone and everyone.

Q. How do I Repay my Givers Kindness?
A. Simple, 1 Gift = 1 Full Day of Renting. So 5 Gifts = 5 Full Days of Renting

Q. What sort of Items can I Ask for?
A. Here is a List of Trading Restrictions...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68113960

Q. What happens if someone renegades on reward?
A. There will be no debate. You present your side of story and the giver presents theirs. Community members judge by choosing to fulfill your future requests or making you ineligible for future requests. No collective decisions, only individual. No pestering, no judging.

Q. How do I Post to request an Item(s)?
A. Post in the Following...

Item(s) Wanted: List of Item(s) you want
PSN: Your PlayStation Network ID
Pawn's Name: Your Main Pawn's Name
Pawn's Level: Your Main Pawn's Level

Finally when someone Does give you your Items please post a Thank-You and give an Update on the Renting and try to finish the renting on time.

---------------------

Will add more as people ask more and more questions.
---
TWD Season 4 Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 105 | Challenger |
#2Odinson31Posted 12/29/2013 12:11:17 PM
Great idea!
#3KarmikazzeePosted 12/29/2013 12:13:00 PM
What do you mean by 1 full day of renting, real time day, game time day? While I commend you for your effort & I think this is a long overdue Idea, I think maybe trading an item for item or something a little easier to monitor from both sides might work better. IE: one person wants a moonshimmer pelt, another says I'll trade a cursed dragon scale for that, first person says good deal. Something to that effect.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen
#4Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 12:41:04 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
What do you mean by 1 full day of renting, real time day, game time day? While I commend you for your effort & I think this is a long overdue Idea, I think maybe trading an item for item or something a little easier to monitor from both sides might work better. IE: one person wants a moonshimmer pelt, another says I'll trade a cursed dragon scale for that, first person says good deal. Something to that effect.

Well my issue with the Trade4Trade was Alot of the people who are trading usually have all they need so I figured RC was the fairest way to go. And I was insinuating 5 Real Days
---
TWD Season 4 Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 105 | Challenger |
#5Odinson31Posted 12/29/2013 2:53:27 PM
Or maybe you can give members the option to trade for trade or trade for rent?

Just a thought.
#6FalthinPosted 12/29/2013 3:04:56 PM
I think the above is a good idea.

Besides, some people could rent a pawn for 5 days and not kill much , others could rent a pawn for 1 hour and return it with a million rc. So who's to say who got a good deal ?
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#7MrJinxedPosted 12/29/2013 3:05:22 PM
Its a good idea tbh! I will definetly be using for when i need something and if you dont mind imma make the first request.

Item Wanted: Dragons Roar
Items willing to trade: Well i have alot from the vannila game, a spare wyrmkings ring, blessed flowers, wakestones, offline ur drops. If not il hire your pawn for my next day of playing.

Details in my sig.
---
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Savannah Level 95 Sorceror
#8John_McTrollsonPosted 12/29/2013 3:29:43 PM
I was already getting tired of seeing multiple topics asking for moonshimmer petls, wyrmking's ring, ascalon, gold idol, etc. This topic will definitely help. Let's hope that this thread doesn't get buried like most good topics do.
---
PSN: John_McTrollson / Pawn: Ruby (Ranger) YouTube: John_McTrollson
PSN: See spreadsheet / Pawn: Camilla (Strider)
#9KarmikazzeePosted 12/29/2013 3:51:39 PM
Falthin posted...
I think the above is a good idea.

Besides, some people could rent a pawn for 5 days and not kill much , others could rent a pawn for 1 hour and return it with a million rc. So who's to say who got a good deal ?

This is the point I was trying to make Nubaru, but I understand what you are saying as well. How bout this, If people are looking for RC they could specify an amount. Like 300k RC for that moonshimmer pelt? I really hope this takes off, like John said, it would be nice to have a one stop shopping thread rather then tons of "I need a _____" posts.
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen
#10FalthinPosted 12/29/2013 4:06:51 PM
Or, maybe reintroduce something that has been done before,

Add the option that people can specify a number of rents of their pawn, rather than a rigid length of time.

Some of the people (vets) who may be gifting might not care so much about rc, but getting a few 5* rents could be of use to them, to offset all the 3* bodybag rents the more popular pawns get.

Eg, trade an abbys.. set for 10 5* rents or however many they want for it.

Its just another option to make the trade more accessible to everyone.
Not everyone wants to be saddled with a particular pawn if its not convenient for them at the time.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)