Looking to help out low level players with rift crystals and more!

#1gmoshierPosted 1/3/2014 1:04:50 AM(edited)
So I'll be putting DD:DA aside for a while when TLOU releases its SP DLC this month. I have pretty much obtained all of the BBI stuff that I was looking for except for the hellfire gauntlets. Anyway, I can understand how frustrating it can be to obtain rift crystals when your pawn doesn't get hired that much. I am willing to rent up to 5 pawns over the next few days between the levels of 50-100, and I will take your pawns to BBI and the Everfall. I can only rent up to 5 pawns because I work full-time and have other commitments. Reply here with your PSN, pawn's name, his/her vocation, and their inclinations. I ask that your pawns are preferably between the levels of 50-100 and no "Guardian" inclination please!
---
DA Pawn Natasha - Level 200 Sorcerer - Challenger/Scather/Utilitarian
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#2Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/3/2014 6:00:17 AM(edited)
I would absolutely love some RC help, or any other kind of help for that matter. Unfortunately my Sorcerer isn't registered online yet but I will register it as soon as I get home in 5 hours or so. My PSN is LastExile2. I don't really know how this online stuff works for DD but I'm sure I'll figure it out once I try. My Sorcerers name is Neko with Scather (haven't given her a second slot yet), so hopefully you can find her once I register her later :).
#3g goonitPosted 1/3/2014 6:31:47 AM(edited)
psn: duhitsrandy
pawn thad - sorcerer lvl 54 last i checked with all the best gear i can get so far (just started bbi)

edit: sorry hes a challenger/utilitarian
---
GT: THE CRIM1NAL
PSN: duhitsrandy
#4Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/3/2014 7:45:19 AM(edited)
Mine is only level 52. I'll put Utilitarian on her when I get home and any other inclination you prefer if Scather is not to your liking. Also if you need a specific magick spell on her as well let me know beforehand :).
#5gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 8:19:31 AM(edited)
I have 2 pawns and I'll take 3 more. Please note that the only restriction is that your pawn doesn't have the Guardian inclination. Put whatever spells, skills, augments, and/or decent equipment on your pawns. BBI is tough and I don't want your pawns to have crappy defenses. I will rent and use each pawn for 1 or 2 nights in total. I will get to everyone's pawns eventually and then release them with a bunch rift crystals and a cool gift, which could be a rare BBI material or a BBI cursed item.
---
#6uber_guacamolePosted 1/3/2014 10:52:21 AM
PSN: uber_guacamole
Pawn: Izanami

Level 90 or 91, can recall right now. Inclinations are Acquisitor and Scather last I checked. She's a Sorcerer. I am planning on changing her inclinations to Scather and Utilitarian.

Thank you!
#7Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/3/2014 12:02:56 PM(edited)
Okay shes on the online community

PSN: LastExile2
Pawn: Neko
Level: 52
Vocation: Sorcerer
Inclination: Utilitarian/Scather

Hope that makes it easier for you. For some reason mine doesn't show my online ID on my screen. I hope I did it right.

EDIT: I can't for the life of me figure out how to link the game to my account. Even Capcoms FAQ doesn't even tell you. My pawn should be first on the list anyways if you search Female Sorcerer level 52.
#8gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 7:39:07 PM(edited)
So I'll be renting the following pawns in the order below:

1) Ultimate_Broly
Pawn: Neko (Sorcerer)
level 52

2) g goonit
Pawn: Thad (Sorcerer)
level 54

3) uber_guacamole
Pawn: Izanami (Sorcerer)
level 90/91

My main pawn is a Sorcerer and she pretty much has 3 stars on most enemies. I'm sure she will be glad to pass down her knowledge to her fellow Sorcerers. I will try to spend at least 1 or 2 nights with your pawns, which should give you a good chunk of rift crystals. Feel free to tell me if you would prefer a specific BBI material or if you prefer a BBI cursed item instead. I am still willing to help 2 more players out if you are interested. Just reply in this post.
---
#9EkushiriaPosted 1/3/2014 7:58:08 PM
I would appreciate some help. :)

PSN: Ekushiria
Pawn: Haruto
Level: 87 (If I remember correctly)

Thank you!
---
Hi.
#10Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/3/2014 8:04:37 PM(edited)
I had reshared mine because It didn't have my PSN on it so now shes level 55. Hope that doesn't affect anything.

EDIT: I don't really know how this online stuff works for Dragon's Dogma as I'm still new to the game. I'm Vocation leveling so I hope that it doesn't do any harm for people who hire my pawn....