Looking to help out low level players with rift crystals and more!

#41g goonitPosted 1/5/2014 4:28:09 PM
sorry i havent replied id be fine with anything. and as you can probably tell i got some play time in so my pawn was probably closer to 80 when you used him
---
GT: THE CRIM1NAL
PSN: duhitsrandy
#42gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 4:54:27 PM(edited)
g goonit posted...
sorry i havent replied id be fine with anything. and as you can probably tell i got some play time in so my pawn was probably closer to 80 when you used him

Thad was already sent back to your Arisen yesterday. He battled many foes with my team and you should receive a good chunk of rift crystals. I gifted your pawn with a BBI level 3 armour! Just sleep at inn to receive your gifts!
---
DA Pawn Natasha - Level 200 Sorcerer - Challenger/Scather/Utilitarian
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#43gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 4:52:54 PM
I have 3 more pawns left to help. Haruto for tonight, Mr. Bubbles on Monday, and Krazz Matazz on Tuesday. Ekushiria has requested BBI level 3 gear. What does OblivionAngel77 and Zal9001 want? You can either pick BBI level 3 gear or BBI level 3 armour. Please note that your gift will be randomly selected by me if you do not reply.

1) Ekushiria
Pawn: Haruto (Warrior)
Level 87

2) OblivionAngel77
Pawn: Mr. Bubbles (Warrior)
Level 36

3) Zal9001
Pawn: Krazz Matazz (Sorcerer)
Level 79
---
#44OblivionAngel77Posted 1/5/2014 5:40:52 PM
gmoshier posted...
I have 3 more pawns left to help. Haruto for tonight, Mr. Bubbles on Monday, and Krazz Matazz on Tuesday. Ekushiria has requested BBI level 3 gear. What does OblivionAngel77 and Zal9001 want? You can either pick BBI level 3 gear or BBI level 3 armour. Please note that your gift will be randomly selected by me if you do not reply.

1) Ekushiria
Pawn: Haruto (Warrior)
Level 87

2) OblivionAngel77
Pawn: Mr. Bubbles (Warrior)
Level 36

3) Zal9001
Pawn: Krazz Matazz (Sorcerer)
Level 79

I asked for BBI level 3 armor! :) I guess you missed my post from yesterday. xD Thanks again btw!
---
I used to be an Estus chugger like you,
than I took a Lloyds to the knee.
#45drkazn1Posted 1/5/2014 9:28:13 PM
Can you squeeze my pawn in too?! I would like rc and BBi 3 armor/gear! Thanks!

Ps I don't need you to take her to a full day's worth either just a small piece of that pie ;)
---
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 20 Mage
#46Zal9001Posted 1/5/2014 9:47:02 PM
Armor would be great. I just really appreciate the rc help. Your awesome for helping like this :-)
#47gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 12:41:53 AM(edited)
@drkazn1 - My other PSN friends are asking me to come back to some of my other games that I play with them. Zal9001 will be the last person that I help for now. Your pawn is also 30 levels under the requirement of level 50. BBI and the Everfall would overwhelm a level 20 pawn. I would encourage you to join the OPSC in order to get some rents for your pawn.

Zal9001 posted...
Armor would be great. I just really appreciate the rc help. Your awesome for helping like this :-)

No problem and you're welcome. I'll be releasing Ekushiria's pawn tomorrow and I will get to your pawn by either Tuesday or by Wednesday.
---
#48drkazn1Posted 1/6/2014 6:04:35 AM
gmoshier posted...
@drkazn1 - My other PSN friends are asking me to come back to some of my other games that I play with them. Zal9001 will be the last person that I help for now. Your pawn is also 30 levels under the requirement of level 50. BBI and the Everfall would overwhelm a level 20 pawn. I would encourage you to join the OPSC in order to get some rents for your pawn.

Zal9001 posted...

No problem and you're welcome. I'll be releasing Ekushiria's pawn tomorrow and I will get to your pawn by either Tuesday or by Wednesday.

Ok np ty
---
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 20 Mage
#49gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 9:59:28 PM
I just finished releasing Ekushiria's pawn and he did very well. Just sleep at inn to collect your rift crystals and BBI lvl 3 gear. I'll be renting the last 2 pawns together from Zal9001 and OblivionAngel77 next. I will probably release them by Wednesday and you will both get BBI lvl 3 armour each.
---
#50Zal9001Posted 1/6/2014 10:39:22 PM
I just realized my pawn was 79 when I first played, but since I was home with the flu I played a bit more. I believe I hit 110 last night, so he won't get owned as bad as it first seemed lol.