New to the game and/or struggling? I'm feeling generous..

#1McJephPosted 1/7/2014 10:30:15 AM
So instead of combing through the Newbie Pawn Thread (it can be hard to differentiate posts in there), I just wanted to post in here.

If you're new to the game and/or struggling, feel you need better equipment or what have you - post in here and let me know.

I will gladly help you out with whether it be knowledge, equipment or any small things I can do to help.

The only thing I ask is that you come back to this thread to post a "thank you" and stating what you received. Other than that, nothing else is required of you.

Well, besides posting your info in here. If you have any particular requests - feel free to list them, I may or may not be able to oblige.

Don't be unreasonable (asking for a bunch of BBI3 stuff when you're a low level).

You are also more than welcome to send me a friend request and if you're feeling particularly grateful - I will gladly accept 5/5/5 ratings w/ "garbage items" (sending a garbage item each time indicates how many times you rated me).

So - I guess that is about all. Have at it. Oh, if this thread gets a lot of responses - don't get impatient. It will be first come first serve.
---
PSN: PhadedWun / Jade | Level 200 Sorcerer
PSN: PhadedAce / Miss Murder | Level 25 Warrior
#2wokiboy67Posted 1/7/2014 11:46:56 AM
I would like to get some help regarding rc, psn name : motatota666
pawn : alexandra, sorcerer level 47.

Would be very glad for the help, hard to get rc, not planning to hit bitterblack yet.
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#3deadjohndoePosted 1/7/2014 11:53:43 AM
i just realized that I botched the quest to get the Gold Idol. Is there any chance you have a spare that you could gift?

PSN: Angel_Ant
Pawn: Evelyn

I'd appreciate the help!
---
"Are you crazy? I can't swallow that!"
"Well then, good news. It's a suppository!"
#4garra779Posted 1/7/2014 11:59:38 AM(edited)
Hello Sir, I appreciate you coming in an helping people who could use help either by items or your knowledge atm I am making a team of sorcerers 1.Me 2. My Pawn 3. My brothers Pawn. 4. My brothers friend even thought his pawn is a Ranger he is helpful. I was wondering if you may have any armour/ weapons for sorcerers. That would be a great help. I am at work atm but i can get on today late to night about 7 1/2 hrs from now.

My PSN is down here. pawn name is Scarlet
---
PSN: WngZero_custom
fizz Jr fc- 0433-7354-2511- white 2
#5uncharted1212Posted 1/7/2014 11:59:08 AM
i would like anything Sorcerer related

psn terminator12120
pawn ellie
#6McJeph(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 12:43:18 PM
Angel_Ant, Gold Idol has been sent.

WngZero_custom AND terminator12120, you both asked for sorcerer equipment however your pawns are both mage pawns. Did you mean Mage? If you meant Sorcerer, you must be equipped as a sorcerer. Please clarify what you want before I follow through.

motatota666, I will be renting your pawn shortly to take you for an RC run.
---
#7deadjohndoePosted 1/7/2014 1:03:03 PM
McJeph posted...
Angel_Ant, Gold Idol has been sent.

A big thanks for the Gold Idol! I was kicking myself for missing it.
---
"Are you crazy? I can't swallow that!"
"Well then, good news. It's a suppository!"
#8McJeph(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 9:18:16 PM
McJeph posted...
Don't be unreasonable (asking for a bunch of BBI3 stuff when you're a low level).

I feel the need to reiterate this part.

I am willing to help - but within reason. I just had a level 20 pawn ask me for 2 post-game Everfall armor, a Ur-Dragon weapon and a Hellfire Cloak (which can't even be traded).

I will not load up starting characters with post-game equipment, especially when you specifically ask for overpowered items for your level.

Also - do not PM me requests, post them in here.
---
#9r0gUeLi0n43Posted 1/7/2014 9:34:34 PM
I've been trying to get Heaven's Key from the Un-Dragon and a Dark Lorica, Dragonroar Mask and Holy Cuisses from Everfall. Those are for my MC and Any extra Crimson Armor Set pieces for my Pawn.

I'd be in your debt. Or any tips on how I could "better my chances" at getting these items, That'd be great as well.

PSN ID is r0gUeLi0n43
Pawn Name: Norok (Ranger)

Thank you for any help if you decide to actually help.
---
PSN: r0gUeLi0n43
Soon the time will come for the sun to rise so will you cling to the darkness or open your eyes?
#10r0gUeLi0n43Posted 1/7/2014 10:26:33 PM
Sorry for double post but I received Heavens Key from another Arisen so I no longer need it.

Still desiring a Dark Lorica, Dragonroar Mask and Holy Cuisses and Any extra Crimson Armor Set pieces for my Pawn.

Again, PSN ID is r0gUeLi0n43
Pawn Name: Norok (Back to his Warrior Class)
---
PSN: r0gUeLi0n43
Soon the time will come for the sun to rise so will you cling to the darkness or open your eyes?