Official Pawn Sharing Club #31

#201XenbirthPosted 1/10/2014 2:20:44 PM
drkazn1 posted...
Hey everybody I just changed my pawn's inclination see sig please hire her and give me any feedback. Thanks!

I'll use her to mini bomb someone... Hmmm who shall I kill? ( = < MUHRHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEEE
---
PSN: Xenbirth_
Pawn: Lunia | 173+ | Mage | Supports you with her superior good looks ( ;
#202Shambo15Posted 1/10/2014 2:22:01 PM
Hey john or karmikazi I'm currently lvl 63 and I have 1k str 600ish magic on my primary.. Is that any good? Btw any high level that has a level three armor or weapon they can spare would be a big help for when I head into bbi for my first real-actually having a chance run
---
PSN: rothane
PAWN: sea lvl 63 mage
#203ProfessorFayPosted 1/10/2014 2:27:03 PM
patagoniant posted...
ProfessorFay posted...
ProfessorFay | ProfessorFay | Ravenous | Fighter | 16 | Scather/Mitigator

Veteran DD:DA player here. I used to be involved in a few clubs here with a Lvl. 200 Assassin before I stopped playing because of life, but now I'm back again to start up a new Arisen/Pawn. I've only just started, but I want this file to really get in touch with a community so I have a better time easing into everything again.

Hopefully I can make some friends here. I will be power leveling my pawn so she grows fast, and of course I'll make sure to return hires once I get into BBI again so I can adequately owe anyone who rents my pawn back. All the information is in my signature (or rather, will be), thanks!

Welcome.

I took the liberty of playing dress-up with your pawn. Rest when you get the chance.

Haha, I come home after a long day to start playing some DD and suddenly my pawn is super decked out! That's so amazing.

Thank you patagoniant for lending Ravenous some sweet new gear and giving her a 5 star rating to get her started on her long journey.
---
I said so ravenously.
Farewell Faywell. Junko Enoshima. PSN - ProfessorFay | Ravenous | Lvl. 16 Fighter
#204DEKAN5879Posted 1/10/2014 2:32:20 PM(edited)
Wow... sending thx to another soul Savi is honored to work with:

Derpina (Jongon222 ) for 107k+rc, bbw3 , 5* across, "I've marked you a favorite! ".... u were already a favorite. . Thank u
---
Psn: Drake-Ironwill * Pawn: Savi * Sorcerer * lvl 80+
#205Shambo15Posted 1/10/2014 2:33:36 PM
Great thanks to the bounty that xen birth has given me it will be a great help in my quest to going from noob to pro thanks again and best of luck with your adventures
---
PSN: rothane
PAWN: sea lvl 63 mage
#206XenbirthPosted 1/10/2014 2:35:38 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD Miss Murser cracks me up!! XD I run through a room and in her little girl voice I hear her shout "saurian sage!" So I turn and to my surprise I see her getting Ice spiked nonstop and she's just flying through the air. I kill the saurian sages and she says. Best part here. Hahah xD " perhaps it's time to get serious." Omg that was some funny stuff xD thank you PhadedAce for making a hilarious pawn! XD
---
#207XenbirthPosted 1/10/2014 2:38:10 PM
Shambo15 posted...
Great thanks to the bounty that xen birth has given me it will be a great help in my quest to going from noob to pro thanks again and best of luck with your adventures

Hey man you should be more specific! The more specific the better, I gave you like 1 BBW3 2 BBA3 and I think some more, but the more you put people's good deeds out there the better man ( =
---
#208John_McTrollsonPosted 1/10/2014 3:08:18 PM
Shambo15 posted...
Hey john or karmikazi I'm currently lvl 63 and I have 1k str 600ish magic on my primary.. Is that any good? Btw any high level that has a level three armor or weapon they can spare would be a big help for when I head into bbi for my first real-actually having a chance run

I'm assuming those stats are with weapons. If so, then they are on the low side for Bitterblack Isle. If you are playing as a strength class, then I strongly suggest that you use Clout (Warrior augment) and Vehemence (Fighter augment). If playing as a magic class, then Acurity (Sorcerer augment) and Attunement (Mage augment). Another good augment is Bloodlust (Assassin augment). It increases both strength and magic, but only at night. Bloodlust runs on the same Gransys time frame on Bitterblack Isle. All of these augments will help you increase your strength and magic.
---
PSN: John_McTrollson / Pawn: Ruby (Mage)
PSN: See spreadsheet / Pawn: Camilla (Strider)
#209r0gUeLi0n43Posted 1/10/2014 3:09:25 PM
LF: BBI Armor "Chunks" LV. 3 and any amount of RC.

FT: Multiple hires and 5/5/5 Star ratings, DF Twilight Mask, DF Holy Cuisses, 1*Dwells-In-Light LongSword, DF+(1 LV above normal DF) Crimson Plate, DF Twilight Manicae and DF Crimson Sabatons.
---
PSN: r0gUeLi0n43 (DD:DA-Pawn-Reks(Warrior)Lv.70)
Soon the time will come for the sun to rise so will you cling to the darkness or open your eyes?
#210Ultimate_BrolyPosted 1/10/2014 3:28:31 PM(edited)
John_McTrollson posted...
Camilla takes her panties off for...

LastExile2 for a MASSIVE 992,945 RC, Bitterblack Novelty 3, and 5 star ratings (Tis an honor)

After seven Death kills, one Daimon run, and one Midnight Helix run. Camilla has fondled and released Inzoliah (Mussurana) and Neko (LastExile2).

@ LastExile2 When I said a quick hire I didn't expect a massive amount of RC. You went out of your way to do more. I will remember that. One suggestion, I saw that your pawn's weapon and armor didn't have any star upgrades. I strongly suggest that you take care of that as soon as possible. Once again, thanks.

Ahahaha I didn't really think what I did would get you so much honestly. I thought it would have given you 250k. Glad I did good though :D (sad that I was 7055 short of a bomb lol). We killed Death 12 times and 1 Gorechimera :).

Also about the equipment yea I had intended to dragonforge her equipment but as I'm not a sorcerer I don't know the best way to do it. I was gonna wait until I got a full Carrion set and try and find cursed dragons since I have fairly high luck getting things dragonforged from them, not to mention they're not very hard to kill. Maybe I should just start early. I can star them easily enough but dragonforging equipment from a vocation that my arisen doesn't use isn't very easy.

EDIT: Neko gives hugs and kisses to:
Camilla (John_McTrollson) for 386,667 RC, BBW3, 5 stars and My Thanks comment!! :D
Noire (HeLLisH-666) for 547,477 RC, Daimon's Claw, 5 stars and All the best to you comment :)
Whynot! (Karmikazee) for the RC Bomb! BBA3, 5 stars and All the best to you comment! :3

EDIT2: I love this community xD.

---
PSN: LastExile2
Dragon's Dogma DA Pawn: Neko (Level 155 Sorcerer, Utilitarian/Scather)