Official Pawn Sharing Club #34

#1KarmikazzeePosted 1/24/2014 5:08:36 AM(edited)
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with etc.
The club list.

If you want to become a member, add the following info to the list.(simply hit +add in upper left corner)

Gamefaq nick/psn ID/pawn name/pawn vocation/3 ***/pawn level/inclination/additional info/last update.

Link to list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtFxf351Vn-udG9nRVhwcklUaHJodF8yQzVQUi01VGc

Acknowledging a hire:
An important duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you(& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your(& their) pawn. Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn.Simply hit square on each one then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc.
(You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all.)

It is highly recommended that you put your info(psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns.
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request(mention gamefaq or opsc), once accepted they cost 0RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your arisens level which caps off at 25 levels above.

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.

Activity star system. Please add stars to your list entry so that you have 3 stars, ***. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
psn: Karmikazee/ Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee/ Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger (uses blast arrows on BBI)
#2Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 5:05:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Seventh-07-SignPosted 1/24/2014 5:43:27 AM
^^ i'll be off for the weekend as well but will return every hire on Monday :)
---
PSN id : Seventh-07-Sign / Pawn : Sai / Lv 200 Ranger / loves Holy Affinity Buff !! <3
#4xCrystalistPosted 1/24/2014 5:54:10 AM
Just parted ways with the amazing, powerful Ranger - Sai! [Seventh-07-Sign] :)

Have a happy weekend!
---
PSN ID : xCrystalist
Pawn [Dark Arisen] : Hazellyn | Sorceress | Lv. 200 | Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator | Faithful/Obedient/Quiet :)
#5Shadic790Posted 1/24/2014 6:17:56 AM
(Sorry for not posting this earlier, but I just got access to a computer again.)

Sage would like to thank

Kestien for 167,503 RC, some meat and material, and 5/5/5.
and some non-members for body-bags, but a lot of rc.

Released Veneficia so I can pick up another Sorcerer. Will be keeping Reis for her amazing healing and buffs, really helps out during Daimon 2.0 :).
---
PSN- Shadic790
Dragon's Dogma DA; Pawn- Sage. 200. Sorcerer.
#6Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 6:59:48 AM
Shadic790 posted...
(Released Veneficia so I can pick up another Sorcerer. Will be keeping Reis for her amazing healing and buffs, really helps out during Daimon 2.0 :).

Whynot's available for duty!! :)
---
psn: Karmikazee/ Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee/ Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger (uses blast arrows on BBI)
#7Seventh-07-SignPosted 1/24/2014 7:27:28 AM
I won't be here but Sai's up for hires. I'll return hires once i get back :)
---
PSN id : Seventh-07-Sign / Pawn : Sai / Lv 200 Ranger / loves Holy Affinity Buff !! <3
#8CapsX11Posted 1/24/2014 7:31:55 AM
My Chikas are available for hiring. Please choose one, will return hire generously.
---
PSN:UekiX44 -(Rihanna)Fighter200 /PSN:CapsX11 -(Katy Perry)Support Mage 168 /PSN:ShabuPa69 (Beyonce')Sorcerer200 /PSN:Mutachi88 -(Casca)Strider200
#9mowaterfowlPosted 1/24/2014 7:34:14 AM
Please use my Mage if she can help. She built for utility.
---
PSN id : mowaterfowl/ Pawn : Galadriel / LVL 77 Mage / High Halidon, High Anodyne, Holy Affinity, High Spellscreen
#10xCrystalistPosted 1/24/2014 7:37:09 AM
CapsX11 posted...
My Chikas are available for hiring. Please choose one, will return hire generously.

Then I'll summon the gorgeous mage - Katy Perry on my BBI run tomorrow :D I bet she's so powerful she's gonna ROAR!
---
PSN ID : xCrystalist
Pawn [Dark Arisen] : Hazellyn | Sorceress | Lv. 200 | Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator | Faithful/Obedient/Quiet :)